Ilvermorny (Seeking Co-GM and more Staff!)

Started by lux89, August 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

Quote from: Josietta on September 23, 2018, 06:39:26 PM
I wanna drop my FC for Heather Rae Young and replace it with Anaïs Neesy Rizzo  please and thank you!

I'll get that swapped out for you. ^^

Edit: And done! :3

O/O | A/A | MM

Josietta

Quote from: Mellific on September 23, 2018, 07:55:33 PM
I'll get that swapped out for you. ^^

Edit: And done! :3

Thanks!  Sheets have been sent in!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Roni

I'm curious if I'm still able to hop on this glorious HP ship! :o

Mellific

Quote from: Roni on September 25, 2018, 03:38:35 PM
I'm curious if I'm still able to hop on this glorious HP ship! :o

Absolutely! You just need to submit a character sheet to myself and Lux89. We'll let you know if you need to edit anything. And once approved, you can start posting!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Roni

Okay, GM-types, is there a particular teacher character in need of a TA?

Knowing might help me narrow down my character options. I've had many an HP-esque character in my head for many a year.

Mellific

Quote from: Roni on September 25, 2018, 08:42:37 PM
Okay, GM-types, is there a particular teacher character in need of a TA?

Knowing might help me narrow down my character options. I've had many an HP-esque character in my head for many a year.

Currently, none of the teachers have official TA's assigned to them. So everything is pretty much open. I would say Professor Merritt (Care of Magical Creatures) is one who doesn't need as much help, since he has plenty of students interested in the animals and therefore, willing to help out. But really, everything else is wide open. If you had a particular subject that you were interested in, I'd go with that!

O/O | A/A | MM

Luciferia

Hallo, frens.

I was poking around and this caught my interest right away, so I thought I'd try my hand at another game.
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Mellific

Quote from: Luciferia on September 25, 2018, 10:28:40 PM
Hallo, frens.

I was poking around and this caught my interest right away, so I thought I'd try my hand at another game.

That’s awesome! We’re absolutely still open so whenever you can, just make a character sheet and send it over to myself and Lux. Looking forward to seeing it!

O/O | A/A | MM

Luciferia

All right, can't wait to hear what y'all think.  8-)

RobHumph

Hello all!

Just poking in my head after learning about this and giving the concept a read. Interested in joining.

Suppose my first question though would be. Do you accept British characters who have emigrated to the US to teach at this school? If no, perfectly fine I'll make a Canadian most likely.

lux89

Yes, so far we have students - 1 British transfer and 1 French transfer, so a teacher assistant is feasible from anywhere! 
Take a look through the TA sheet and ask or send to me and Mellific. Looking forward! ;D

Luciferia

I realize that I must have missed the TA sheet, and apologize for the oversight. Where is it located so that I can update my CS?

lux89

It is on the first post of this thread, underneath the Student sheet xD

Lovely Complex

Should have my character turned in today for review!
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

lux89

Lovely Complex

💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

RobHumph

Hey again. Just need a little clarification on a few things. Are TA's still students in some sense? Or are they hired staff who aren't there to learn?

Sorry, not really familiar with how the US school system works or how it differs from the UKs

lux89

That's ok, ask away! At this school in particular, TAs are only staff.

Luciferia

Quote from: lux89 on September 26, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
It is on the first post of this thread, underneath the Student sheet xD

Thank you, I will turn that in in addition to the CS I already sent. 

Le whoops

RobHumph

Ah okidoki. I'll be setting up a TA then if that's all hunky dory. Hopefully with Professor De Niro in the history wing.

Mellific

Quote from: RobHumph on September 26, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
Ah okidoki. I'll be setting up a TA then if that's all hunky dory. Hopefully with Professor De Niro in the history wing.

Yay! Looking forward to it! Professor Lawrence (FC: Bobby De Niro, lol) would, surely, love the company.  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Roni

I was thinking of setting up a TA with Prof. Hunkalicious from Criminal Minds, I mean, The Originals. (Even. Better.) <.<

My character has always wanted to be a healer. >.>

Strega

Hello all!

I am new here and I just saw this post and it picked my interest.
I would like to give it a try if I can still join the fun!

Mellific

Quote from: Roni on September 26, 2018, 07:38:07 PM
I was thinking of setting up a TA with Prof. Hunkalicious from Criminal Minds, I mean, The Originals. (Even. Better.) <.<

My character has always wanted to be a healer. >.>

Sounds delightful! ^^

Quote from: Strega on September 27, 2018, 04:18:34 AM
Hello all!

I am new here and I just saw this post and it picked my interest.
I would like to give it a try if I can still join the fun!

Welcome! We're glad to have you! Of course, we are still accepting characters so you are more than welcome to create a character sheet and PM it to myself and Lux89. Whenever you get the chance! And if you have any questions/concerns, please let us know!  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Roni

As I'm working on my character sheet, may I please put Natalie Dormer on hold for my FC?