Ilvermorny (Seeking Co-GM and more Staff!)

Started by lux89, August 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 28, 2018, 08:43:59 PM
And I see him jumping at the chance to beat heads if anyone dares to make a stupid comment about her with him around.

I can see her looking at him like "Dude do you think I couldn't pound that guy into oblivion?"

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Bibliophilia

Yeah, but he is always looking to throw down, especially with people who put other people down.  Re: Chip on his shoulder.

Crash

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 28, 2018, 08:49:44 PM
Yeah, but he is always looking to throw down, especially with people who put other people down.  Re: Chip on his shoulder.

No problem.  Should make for a fun dynamic.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Diesel Heart

*plants flag as, apparently, the youngest one of the whole bunch thus far*  Wampus!!!

Crash

Diesel Heart

Crash

Bibliophilia

She's unusual for a Wampus, but I imagine that's a set-up for character growth and fully approve.  -giggles.-  Angel's gonna totally want to protect the hell out of her.

Crash

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 28, 2018, 09:27:34 PM
She's unusual for a Wampus, but I imagine that's a set-up for character growth and fully approve.  -giggles.-  Angel's gonna totally want to protect the hell out of her.

Tabby will just want to get her in a whole mess of trouble.

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 28, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

Woot! Protectors!

lux89

Lior

Ansel Elgort

Staking my face claim, please!

Thankies!

Haloriel

Taking Ariela Barer as my Face Claim, please.

Also thankies muchly for the gaaaame.

Mellific

Quote from: Lior on August 29, 2018, 07:32:25 AM
Ansel Elgort

Staking my face claim, please!

Thankies!

Quote from: Haloriel on August 29, 2018, 07:40:23 AM
Taking Ariela Barer as my Face Claim, please.

Also thankies muchly for the gaaaame.

Ooh, more interest! Thank you both for staking your FC's. I'll get them on the roster in the Accepted Characters thread. Looking very forward to seeing your sheets!  :-)

Also, everyone who wants to join, I've created a Discord server for this group! Just click here!

O/O | A/A | MM

Swashbuckler

Please assign Shaun Mendez and Joe Keery for me please.

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Dragongoddess

Am I the only one who can't find the character thread?

Josietta

I will be working on my sheets today. Yesterday was spent hiding my head from a horrid migraine.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Josietta

So I've been trying to work on a sheet but it's just not happening. So I may just pass for now and maybe join later if I can.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Swashbuckler

I want to work on my sheets tonight, but this HEEEAT.

Mellific

Quote from: Josietta on August 29, 2018, 05:03:31 PM
So I've been trying to work on a sheet but it's just not happening. So I may just pass for now and maybe join later if I can.

Sorry to hear that.  :-(

We will save your FC reservations for you, until you ask us to drop them, so no worries there. If you need any help, just let us know! :3

Quote from: Swashbuckler on August 29, 2018, 06:59:53 PM
I want to work on my sheets tonight, but this HEEEAT.

O/O | A/A | MM

TeacupTwink

Unghh I really wanted to join as a teacher or staff, but it looks like they've all been filled.  :-(

Josietta

Quote from: Mellific on August 29, 2018, 07:41:45 PM
Sorry to hear that.  :-(

We will save your FC reservations for you, until you ask us to drop them, so no worries there. If you need any help, just let us know! :3

Thank you! Hopefully once I get settled back into things I can pick up where I left off. At the very least get my sheet done.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

lux89

Quote from: TeacupTwink on August 29, 2018, 09:18:44 PM
Unghh I really wanted to join as a teacher or staff, but it looks like they've all been filled.  :-(

You sure can, PM us to discuss! I'm sure we can think of a way :)