Stranded Alien Survival - Futuristic/Horror - Interest Thread [NC-H]

Started by Eliza, March 09, 2019, 09:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Wanted to give a heads up to anyone. The IC thread has started yet we designed the story so the people can enter at any given moment.  So pleasenif you're interested PM Eliza and/or myself a character sheet.

Thanks!
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

RedEve

This is interesting. Any type of character you are looking for right now?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Chreestafer

Quote from: RedEve on April 28, 2019, 07:21:08 AM
This is interesting. Any type of character you are looking for right now?

We are heavy on the side of technical "crew members"

Someone versed in other unique tasks. Like building, farming, etc.. would be welcome! Basically we're the colonists of a new world that is earth like.  We'll need farms, and houses, and what not.

Otherwise and mainly, be whatever you want you be!  :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

tobisquestion

Hey Chreestafer, looks like I need a new group RP to be a part of. This one looks really interesting. I've read the intro and am thinking about playing a more scholarly sort of character. Someone who'd job was supposed to be helping to establish law and social protocol in the new colonies, using Old Earth history as precedent. A consultant, mind you. Not someone with power to institute laws himself. Merely an 'expert witness' for when the actual people in charge need to reference the way things used to be done.

Does that sound useful? Or should I think about a more practical character?
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

ThatFantasticBard

If you're still looking for players, I'd be interested in joining! I have an idea for a character that'd basically be there to help with building the colony and specializes in robotics engineering and architecture.

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: Mature Desires on April 10, 2019, 11:40:45 AM
I have some interest in this idea. Just wanted to run an idea for a character to see if it works for this idea. A wife unaware her husband signed her up for this migration has to figure out what skills she can contribute to the group? Or do you prefer characters that ha e a set skill in mind already?

Welcome to the shanghai express...

Eliza

Hey everyone. Back from a break and itching to write and see new interest in this game. Just PM me and Chreestafer a character sheet when you're ready.

Eliza

I'm giving this Interest Thread a BUMP. Still looking for more players.

I will also contact those who have shown interest in the past if they are still interested, via PM.

GabeTheKid

This looks really intresting :D if you're willing to tolerate a newbie, i'd like to ask what the party needs at the moment.

Chreestafer

Quote from: GabeTheKid on June 03, 2019, 09:33:25 AM
This looks really intresting :D if you're willing to tolerate a newbie, i'd like to ask what the party needs at the moment.

Yes, all are welcome to apply! Just get a character sheet over to Eliza and / or myself and we can go from there!  :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

GabeTheKid

Eliza

GabeTheKid

neat ^^ sent a pm to Chreestafer to get the ball rolling :D

Chreestafer

Quote from: GabeTheKid on June 03, 2019, 02:22:24 PM
neat ^^ sent a pm to Chreestafer to get the ball rolling :D

Feel free to message Eliza as well, she may be able to answer your questions better than I can.
Ons and Offs
F-List

GabeTheKid

Lady Ren

I'm looking to get back into writing again, and while I don't have a lot of experience in group rps I am attempting to broaden my scope. I've read the outline of this story and I'm fascinated by the intrigue. I'm interested. If you have room that is.
It's not always about a right answer, its about asking the right question.

Now Here's a Story

Chreestafer

Quote from: Lady Ren on June 16, 2019, 01:28:30 PM
I'm looking to get back into writing again, and while I don't have a lot of experience in group rps I am attempting to broaden my scope. I've read the outline of this story and I'm fascinated by the intrigue. I'm interested. If you have room that is.

Yes, Eliza and I created the story to always be open to other players. So feel free to build a character and message me (as Eliza is currently on vacation) with any questions :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Tokyorose627

Sounds interesting, I’ll try getting something together!

Chreestafer

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on June 17, 2019, 04:11:20 PM
Sounds interesting, I’ll try getting something together!

Yes please feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions on character creation.
Ons and Offs
F-List

GhostOfWestphalia

Chreestafer

Quote from: GhostOfWestphalia on June 19, 2019, 10:30:15 AM
If you're still looking, I'm really interested!

Currently yes so feel free to create a character :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Eliza

Bumping this. I can allow maybe 5-6 more players to join, as there is 5 character currently playing.

Thera Regina

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here