Fantasy and Sci-Fi Ideas

Started by stormsofstars, June 20, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormsofstars

Hello! I'm looking for some partners, preferably for something over PM but I can be flexible. Most of the ideas I have down below can be adapted to general fantasy or science fiction settings, so don't feel pressured by that. Even if it takes a little more effort to overhaul, trust me, I can be flexible enough to make it so understanding of the source material isn't necessary. I also prefer stuff that's more plot heavy than smut heavy, although I'm fine including smut and questionable elements. I also only write in third person, and I don't pay super strict attention to the tenses. Length also isn't a big deal, so don't stress on that. I'll try to match what you give me.

Fantasy: Dragon Age-
I have a few ideas for something in a similar vein as Dragon Age.
The first idea is At World's End. This would ideally use my elven mage, Vala Lavellan. Long story short, she romanced Solas and drank from the Well of Sorrows, and it allowed him to command her to help him in his plan. Now the world's ended and Vala's all alone. This would preferably include romance, any kinks are negotiable, and if you want I can throw up some challenges for the two of them. This could start right after the end of the world, when Vala is alone and injured on the battlefield, or it can start a few hundred years later when she's living in seclusion and your character stumbles across her. Any DA elements can be substituted for general stuff, particularly regarding Solas and the Veil, and Mythal. The really important parts is that after Solas succeeded, all elves became immortal, and everyone thinks all the humans and dwarves (and Qunari) died out. This could also get dark, if you want it to.
The second idea is Wings of Valor. I have a few characters I could use for this, but I'd really like to use Apollo Cousland, who's gay and trans. I could also use any of my other Wardens, although most of the others are elves. I was thinking of bastardizing the game's plot and allowing for a romance with your character, although we could certainly go a lot of different ways, and kinks are once again negotiable. After the opening events of the game, though, Apollo's in a bad mental state, and he uses sex to cope. This could also get dark.
The third idea is Circles. Basically all you need to know for this one is that mages are locked in a tower and watched over by templars because magic is dangerous. This could go a lot of different places, from templar/mage for some messed up power imbalances to mage/mage to an escape from the circle. I have both male and female characters for this- I'd prefer to use Caspian Trevelyan (a bi cis man) or Echo Surana (a female elf, also bi) for the mage. Any kinks are once again negotiable, and I'm fine with this one focusing a little more on the smut.

Fantasy: General-
I want a forced/arranged marriage deal here. This could either range from a light, diplomatic "I'm doing my duty" deal to a darker "We're the conquering army so you have to marry me or you die". I could play either role, you could play either role. I can also play characters with varying emotions on the marriage- characters who are determined to make it work, characters who are resigned to their fate, characters who don't like this but won't do much beyond snarky comments, and characters who actively try to sabotage this.

Science Fiction: Original-
Honestly I just want something with robots/AI. I have a robot I can play, you can play the robot. I just really love robots becoming human.

Science Fiction: Fallout (Preferably New Vegas or 3)- 
The first idea is Wind's Whisper for New Vegas. This one features one of my Couriers, who goes by different names depending on the time the roleplay is set. This can also go several different ways, and I'm fine with it being dark. Whisper's background is that she was captured as a slave for Joshua Graham. When he was thrown off the Grand Canyon, she was given to Vulpes. Graham tried to be not-a-dick about it in that he wouldn't touch her and gave her as much freedom as he could. Sometime during Graham's ownership, she decided she'd rather have the Legion brand her instead of keeping a collar on her. Vulpes was very much not a good owner and did a bunch of shady shit to her. She manages to escape the Legion. Option One is that your character finds her on the banks of the Colorado River. This could go either very well, where your character helps her heal, or very badly where she pretty much escapes one form of slavery only to wind up in an equally awful place. Option Two takes is very much noncon and takes place during the game, where your character kidnaps her for whatever reason and she's retraumatized. This could range from a simple kidnapping to much worse. In Option One she goes by Abigail Carver, in Option Two she's Whisper. We can substitute other stuff for canon, or I can just give you a brief rundown of the Legion if you wanna do this.
The second idea is The Doctor's Daughterfor 3. This one would use my Lone Wanderer, Hayden Hart, a nerd who likes science, tinkering, and other generally solitary pursuits. This could take place before she leaves the Vault looking for her father where your character is another Vault dweller, or after where your character is a Wastelander, or a mix of the two where your character is a Vault dweller who joins Hayden after she's kicked out of the Vault the second time. I can give you a rundown of how the canon works if you don't know, and this can also range from lighthearted to very dark.

Wild Card: Your Idea-
If you have any ideas that seem to follow these thematically and/or you think I can use the mentioned characters in, feel free to suggest that as well.

Primarily, out of all of these, I'm looking for something with romance on the side, although I use romance loosely as it could be very much noncon and not romantic at all. If any of these ideas interest you, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread with the idea you like. I'm also fine doing multiple RPs with the same idea, so don't worry about someone else "claiming" the idea or anything.