Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illuminate

*Nuzzles into the nape of Lup's neck* Perhaps you are right, love.. But 78 does sound much better.
Account restricted at member's request

Proud Geek

*runs a hand through his hair shaking away the fog*

79 i think

xxmaxinitxx

WashAutumstar

ah welcome back, and nuzzle all you like dear, i'll still get my 81 out of you

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Deamonbane

*looks at silver* You just won't be distracted, will you?

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Illuminate

xxmaxinitxx

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Illuminate

Proud Geek

xxmaxinitxx

Illuminate

luphawk

Quote from: Illuminate on December 12, 2012, 02:18:12 PM
*Nuzzles into the nape of Lup's neck* Perhaps you are right, love.. But 78 does sound much better.

Holds lumi close, running his fingers thru her hair “but my sweet, won’t you try 82?"
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Proud Geek

Breathless Intent

*pouts at Proud, shaking her head* And here I thought you were one of the good ones...

WashAutumstar

Illuminate

Quote from: luphawk on December 12, 2012, 02:26:47 PM
Holds lumi close, running his fingers thru her hair “but my sweet, won’t you try 82?"

*Purrs intoxicatingly into his ear* How about 83?

Seress

luphawk

Quote from: Illuminate on December 12, 2012, 02:29:22 PM
*Purrs intoxicatingly into his ear* How about 83?

Now we are talking kitten.  *Polls lumi close and speaks softly in her ear as my hand rubs its way down her back* 83 sounds good to me.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Illuminate

Quote from: luphawk on December 12, 2012, 02:34:40 PM
Now we are talking kitten.  *Polls lumi close and speaks softly in her ear as my hand rubs its way down her back* 83 sounds good to me.

*Shivers feeling a cool hand work its way down the planes of her back* yes, yes that's what I thought too

Illuminate

Breathless Intent

I was born in '82, so I think I'll stick with that instead ;)