Dragail Academy

Started by KnightNelson20, April 27, 2014, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightNelson20

No he is still in last i talked to him. He is a quiet one thou.

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Midori Sadi on May 14, 2014, 10:24:51 PM
Poor Yashamaru, nobody wants to be his partner...

Such is fate, it seems.

Quote from: Godric the Radical on May 14, 2014, 10:27:06 PM
I think he dropped since he hasn't been much in the realm of refiling

Nope.

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on May 14, 2014, 11:49:10 PM
No he is still in last i talked to him. He is a quiet one thou.

Quiet, eh? That's not a particularly uncommon assessment of me. :P

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

KnightNelson20

Izaya have you talked with Lyra about your dragon pairing with her human. I think that would have pretty much everyone paired up.

As for my post Im starting on them right now. Sorry to thous ive kept waiting. Work days are long ya know :/

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on May 16, 2014, 11:24:53 AM
Izaya have you talked with Lyra about your dragon pairing with her human. I think that would have pretty much everyone paired up.

As for my post Im starting on them right now. Sorry to thous ive kept waiting. Work days are long ya know :/

Hmm. That could work, though Lyra's backstory might have to change slightly for it to make sense. Especially considering how her character bonded with a dragon in some dragon breeding ground in Linx, and Yashamaru was in Kenz. And he's also unlikely to help humans considering le dark past, the resultant opinion and manner of interacting with them. Unless I'm misunderstanding and that interaction with a mysterious dragon in the bio has nothing to do with the one she'll be paired with.
Just a few things I noticed. Even though I should probably PM these things, mentioning them here is as good a place as any.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Metro Mech

I would like to get the thread rolling
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Godric the Radical on May 16, 2014, 02:50:35 PM
I would like to get the thread rolling

I thought it was?lol I think their just trying to work out details is all. Don't want anyone feeling left out after all:)