Looking for some anal play; all comers welcome

Started by Blinkin, April 01, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character has no relation to the other. It is irrelevant to me if you are a male playing a female, a female playing a male or a wolf playing a sheep; I'll write/roleplay with anyone who is willing to work with me to create a good story.

Hello There:

Well, if you're here, then you must either be curious or have an interest in anal play. I'll admit that it's a particular favorite fetish that I enjoy writing, but isn't all that popular around here. So, if you're interested in it, maybe we can come up with something that we'll enjoy writing together. If there's a plot, all the better.

Now, when I say anal play, I want to be clear that I'm not just looking for a dick shoved up the ass, but all of the potential pleasures (and pains) of the lovely backside.  Some of the kinks/fetishes that I'm looking for include:

Anal training,
Enema's,
Rimming,
Stretching,
Fisting,
Plugs and Toys,
Gaping,
Anal Orgasms,
Spanking and Paddling,
Anal Sex,
Large Insertions,
and any other kink/fetish that concerns the bottom.
Hell, I'll even try scat if that's your thing!

If it helps, I'm happy to stretch the boundaries of reality for gits and shiggles if you want to try that.

I'm willing to play either role; M/F, F/F, M/Futa, M/M, F/Futa,fuzzy teddybears and giant 8 legged freaks if that's what you like.  The main thing is that it involves the rump and all the fun things that you can do with it.

This isn't to say that the other fun parts, such as vaginal, oral and those marvelous mammaries will be ignored anymore than the penis and testies. I just want there to be a significant amount of anal play and exploration involved in the RP

I really don't have a story concept in mind, that's something that I'll work out with my partner so that both of us have something to enjoy.

So, if you're interested in working something out, drop me a PM!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.