Seed of Corruption [M lf F, NC, Superheroes]

Started by TheVillain, April 24, 2016, 04:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Nobody said the Devil couldn't do Miracles too.

Jay Greene was chosen because, beyond being in excellent physical shape, he was pretty normal. At least, he was normal in the ways that can be graphed and charted. That's why he was chosen by that secret organization of self-styled world conquerors for their little test, because they thought they'd have just another faceless pawn to manipulate.

But when his new powers came into fruition, as seemingly limited and weak as they are, Jay Greene shows that ultimately what you need to really be a Supervillain is just the Will to Take what you want...

Quote from: InfoBasic Premise - Set in a comic book universe (can be an established one like the DC or Marvel Universes but we can make it up too), we follow the rise of a new super-villain. His powers are limited, but he's determined to take everything with what he has.

As for the power, leaning something with more smut potential then actual power. Like the ability to mentally manipulate women, but only if they're in physical contact with his semen. He'll use it for more then just smut, but the immediately obvious uses are limited.

Any thoughts?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.