Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"We should probably look for these clothes," she said, sighing. "I'm finding you too distracting to eat any more food," she let out a laugh.

Lawshenk

" ok we can hit the stores”

Lady Jenn

"What do you want to buy?" she asked. "I'm pretty open-minded, so just point me in the direction you want to go in and I'll follow."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"Sounds good to me," she said, putting an arm around her. "Lead the way, just don't be tempted to be too extravagant, I don't have ENDLESS money," she said, laughing.

Lawshenk

" I do know that " she smiled and looked at a dress

Lady Jenn

"Why don't you try it on?" she asked her. "I think that'd look lovely on you. But then I'm probably going to say that about anything you wear," she said, laughing.

Lawshenk

" shows off to much besides it's pricey"

Lady Jenn

"True," she replied. "I mean, I wouldn't complain, but that's a bit much for something only I'm ever going to see," she said, laughing.

Lawshenk

" can you change when I have a tail?"

Lady Jenn

"As far as I know yeah," Linda replied. "There are limits to my power but they're mostly crazy things I wouldn't do anyway."

Lawshenk

I just want to be covered up more "

Lady Jenn

"Well I'm the Queen," she said, quietly enough that only Geri would hear her. "I'm sure I can help ensure a dress is more appropriate if you want me to."

Lawshenk

" please I'm quite shy"

Lady Jenn

"We should probably buy it first," Linda said, laughing. "Not sure I can get away with altering something we haven't paid for. We can always go in the changing room to try it on," she said, kissing her softly. "I'll try not to let it distract me TOO much."

Lawshenk

" no I'm not buying it I have clothes at home but the bikini when we have tails it's too revealing "

Lady Jenn

"Do you want a new bikini?" Linda asked. "I can change the one you have if you'd prefer."

Lawshenk

“ I’d rather wear a one piece "

Lady Jenn

"Does anything in particular take your fancy?" Linda asked. "Remember, I'm paying, so you can pick whatever you want."

Lawshenk

"only a queen" she smiled  " can we try else where?"

Lady Jenn

"Nothing you'd like to see me in?" Linda asked. "Don't even have to buy, I'd happily just show off for your eyes only."

Lawshenk

" no your better  off not in any thing"

Lady Jenn

"Hmm," she said, smirking. "I'm not sure they'd allow me to do that here though," she said, pulling her into a kiss and giving her butt a gentle squeeze. "I really need clothes though."

Lawshenk

" your lucky darling " she smiled " you'd look good in a bin bag "