New and Old Plots and Pairings (F looking for M partner)

Started by SinfulDesires, June 08, 2016, 09:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulDesires

Hello fellow writers SinfulDesires here. New to the site but definitely not new to writing or roleplay. I’ve been doing this for a very long time. I absolutely love writing. It’s a true passion of mine. I put a lot of effort into what I write. Before I post my plots and ideas...I’d like to post a little bit about myself and some rules.

About me:

I’ve been writing for some time now...started off writing little short stories when I was old enough to start typing. I’ve always been a creative person. Just who I am.

If any of my requests are strikedthrough, that means they are already taken.

If you like one of my plots, but want to change it around a little or want to add something to it, please do not hesitate to ask. I love discussing plot and adding more to the story.

Now some juicy and sinful ideas...

My O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250257.0

* (Craving)
** (Really Craving)
*** (I will love you forever if you do this with me)

Plots and Ideas!

Pay Back***
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
He was probably the least popular guy in school. Everyone constantly bullied him for his looks or his intellect. Every day was like a living Hell for him. Especially when it involves MC. She's the Queen Bee of the school. Beautiful, popular, and gets what she wants. She seems to go out of her way to torture him. One day after a humiliating prank in front of almost everyone, he knew that he had to get revenge. So he starts snooping around MC and manages to dig up some dirt on her. Snapping pictures of her changing in the locker room, video-taping her in the shower, and even caught her giving a blowjob to one of the Teachers. After school he finds her alone by her locker and shows her all the dirt he has on her. Telling her that unless she wants the whole school to see what he has on her, she'll do whatever he wants. 

The Bet**
He's known around the school as being the bad boy. The heart breaker. The one that all the girls end up falling in love with, but he never returns the feelings. That is until MC comes along. She's the new blood at the school...and probably the nicest and sweetest girl on the planet. Not only that, but she's absolutely stunning. All of YC's friends bet him that he can't get her to fall in love with him. So, naturally YC takes on the challenge. Only to his surprise none of his moves or charm seem to work on her. No matter how hard he tries to woo her, it ends up backfiring and blowing up in his face. Instead of making her fall for him, she was making him fall for her without even trying. But one day something changes. The two of them are partnered with one another for an assignment and are forced to work together. Will them being forced to work together cause them to get closer? Will a romance spark between this unlikely pair?

You're Mine Now
After her Father died, she had no one left. Her Mother had died when she was only a few years old, so it was just her and her Father. But right after her sixteenth Birthday her Father passed away from a terrible sickness. Since she was still underage she had to be appointed a guardian. Someone who could take care of her until she turned eighteen. That person was her Father's Business partner. MC's Father drafted a will that stated that YC would take care of all assets he left behind as well as his daughter until she turns eighteen. YC has MC sign some documents, unknowing that she was signing over everything to him...including herself. So not only did he now on her Father's Business along with all of his assets...but he owned her as well.

His Inspiration**
YC has been part of a band for nearly ten years now. Though as of recently he finds himself in a bit of a funk. Unable to find inspiration or muse in anything no matter how hard he tries. During their next concert he looks out into the audience and he see's one of the most beautiful girls he's ever laid eyes on. He doesn't know what it is about her, but he knows that he has to meet her. So after the show he has one of the crew members go out to find her and bring her back to his trailer so the two of them can talk with one another. When the two of them meet, there's an instant connection and chemistry between them and he knows that he's found his inspiration again. He asks her to come on tour with them, to be part of his world. But will she accept his offer? Or is it just too good to be true?

Summoning Gone Wrong? Or Right?
A young man has been having a very hard time at school. None of the girls want to have anything to do with him, and it doesn't help that he's not the best looking guy at the school. One day he's doing some research online and comes across this one site that teaches you how to cast a spell that will give you whatever you want if a sacrifise is maid. So he decides to give it a try since nothing else seems to be working. So he goes into his basement and makes the circle and gives the sacrifice of blood as instructed and begins the chant. Though...he's unaware that the spell he is casting is actually a summoning spell. When the ritual is complete the circle begins to glow and a portal opens. To his shock a sexy and beautiful woman appears in front of him...only she's not exactly a woman, but a Succubus. One that he's summoned and is now bound too. 

A Gift from the Stars***
She was to be the first Female Astronaut to go explore the surface of Mars. Though, when she lands on the planet and begins her exploration...she comes across something rather odd. Something she wasn't expecting to find. An abandoned Alien craft. She had never seen anything like it before. But as she approached the strange looking vessel, it opened and pulled her inside. The next thing she knew she was drugged by a gas that seeped its way through her suit and fell into a deep sleep. Once she was secured in the vessel and asleep, the craft launched back into space and made its way back to the planet from whence it came. Once she lands the inhabitants of the planet find her and take her back to their city where they study her and run tests on her. Giving her body a few adjustments so that she can survive on their planet. Deciding that she is a gift from the God's...they awake her and bring her to their King, presenting her as a gift to him. Will she ever be able to return home, or will she be trapped on this strange planet for the rest of her life?

Let's make a deal**
YC is a very wealthy business owner. A powerful man who can have anything he wants. He notices a new company is emerging and starting to make a great deal of money. Something that he won't stand for. So he makes an appointment to meet with the CEO...only to find that it's not who he was expecting. Finding it to be a woman instead of a man, and increadibly attractive woman at that. YC is used to getting what he wants so he offers her a deal. A deal that she can't refuse. He will buy her company and make it even better than it already is. That she would become his partner and would share profits 50-50...but in order for this partnership to work...he wants not only her company...but her as well.

More than just a Contract***
When the two of them first met one another, it was at a BDSM club. He was a trained Dominant who had been in the lifestyle for years. She on the other hand had never been part of the lifestyle. She'd been dragged to the club by a friend. She was in a relationship with the typical guy, but he'd been the only guy she'd ever dated and wanted more. When he see's her for the first time, he knows that he needs to have her. Needs to transform her into the perfect submissive. To train her and mold her to love the kinkier and darker side of sex. So the two of them undergo a contract with one another. Agreeing that she would be his submissive in training. Showing her just how addictive BDSM can be. Not expecting to end up falling for her in the process and wanting her to be his full time. Will he be able to let go of her once her training is complete? Or will the roles be reversed and beg her to stay?

Crash Landing*
An Alien Female has crash landed onto Earth. She had been traveling through space to gather information for her planet when her ship ended up crashing down to Earth. She is found by a young man who takes her into his home. (thinking he’s a farmer) Knowing that if someone else finds her they could hurt her. He decides to keep her and teach her about all the customs. Ending up falling for the exotic creature and doing everything he can to win her over.

A Demon's Bride**
An Incubus has been sent to Earth with a task to corrupt an innocent. He searches and searches until he comes across a convent. There he see’s the most beautiful young woman he’s ever laid eyes on. He watches her from afar for several days, knowing that she’s the perfect human to corrupt. So he disguises himself as a wary traveler and asks for help. The Nun takes him in, unaware that he plans on taking her back to his realm and chipping away at her innocence...and eventually making her into his bride.

In Debt**
For this pairing MC is a college student who’s in a huge amount of debt. She’s struggling to pay for college as well as rent. So...she ends up going to borrow some money from a Loan Shark. She’s able to pay off all of her bills, but when it’s time to pay back the money...she has nothing to give them. Well...except for one thing. Her Body. The Boss uses her body whenever he wants, and sells her out to his clients to help pay off her debt to him. Turning her into a little whore. (This particular RP will have multiple partners for MC. If you can handle that)

Just One Taste*
YC is a Vampire Prince and MC is his human servant. The two of them have known each other since they were children, and have an incredible and inseparable bond. One thing YC has always restrained from doing is drinking from MC. Promising never to hurt her in that way. But...one day after a battle and he’s wounded, she offers her blood to him. YC knows that he shouldn’t, but he just can’t resist and drinks from her. That one taste triggering something inside of him, making him want even more. MC loves YC and will do anything to make him happy. Though what starts off as a simple taste will turn into hot and fiery passion.

Hitch-hiking gone wrong**
MC is a runaway from an abusive family. She’s been traveling for a long time, trying to find somewhere to go. A seemingly nice looking young man sees her walking along the side of the road and asks if she needs a ride. Not knowing that he’s actually a criminal. The moment she gets into his car, he drugs her and takes her back to his home. Keeping her as his prisoner to do with as he pleases.

How Far You’ve Fallen**
YC is an Angel and MC is a Demoness/Succubus. YC comes down from heaven during a post-apocalyptic future. He thinks that humans can still be saved, and tries to find those who still have some good in them. MC is disguised as a beggar. YC none the wiser and when he reaches for her, she ensnares him. Using shackles designed to keep him chained to her. She plans on taking him back to hell to sell him. On their journey she tempts and tries to seduce the Angel. Testing to see just how strong his will is. Seeing if he’ll give into temptation and enjoy the sins of the flesh.

Sweet Revenge**
YC is (can be anything from Human to Elf to Orc to Furry) whose people were driven out by MC’s Father. Years pass and the world seems to be at peace. Or so it would seem. YC has been plotting revenge against MC’s Father for some time. Wanting to reclaim what was once his. He has created an army...an army that can destroy anything in its path. YC and his men storm the castle...killing almost everyone on sight. Including the King. Once the battle is done...YC tells his men to ransack the castle...and end up finding MC. Bringing her to YC as a gift. Taking the princess has his concubine to do with as he pleases.

Don’t touch my Daughter**
YC is a hardworking man that travels from place to place looking for a job. He ends up out in the country and sees a Help Wanted sign for a Farm Hand position. So he applies for the position and is hired almost immediately. The Owner of the Farm even gives him a place to stay while he works for him. There’s only a few rules that he has to follow, but the most important one is that he’s not allowed to go anywhere near his daughter. But the moment that YC lays eyes on her, he knows that he has to have her. So whenever he gets the chance when the farmers not around he goes to talk to her. Flirting and teasing one another behind her father’s back. The two of them starting a secret little affair with one another, praying that they don’t get caught. (Can be more romantic or more sex driven, or a good mix of both)

Investigation gone wrong**
MC is a young investigative reporter. She's been working on a story about a series of kidnappings in her area. Several young woman have gone missing and no one knows where...until she gets a lead one night. Someone said they saw the place where one of the girls was kidnapped, and believes that's where all of the girls have disappeared. So, MC goes looking...only to get ambushed and kidnapped. YC is going to be the one kidnapping and selling off the girls. Though, he takes a peculiar interest in MC. (I imagine there will be multiple smaller roles for females as well as males in this particular RP. So if you can handle playing multiples then this should be a lot of fun)

Business and Pleasure**
YC is a wealthy businessman who owns a very successful company, but is competing against an equally powerful company who's about to make a breakthrough discovery in the pharmaceutical industry and knows they need to be stopped. So YC hires someone to off the CEO of the other company, leaving them vulnerable. The successor to company is MC, the previous CEO's Daughter. After her father dies YC proposes that the two of them make a partnership with one another in order to make millions. MC agrees...unaware that he plans on using MC for more than just money. But plans to use her body as well.

Pairings

Incest

Daddy/Daughter ***
Twincest**

Fantasy/Sci-fi

Alien/Human***
Pirate/Mermaid*
Elf/Dragon**
Vampire/Human**
Werewolf/Vampire**