~Fighter

Started by SunflowerKisses, September 28, 2012, 12:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunflowerKisses

In a town about a hour from Chicago called Fairefeild, it was a nice little town to raise a family in. Now if you new the secrets of the town it was a slightly different story. There was a jogging trail that lead through the woods on the edge of town, hardly anyone used it, now if you took a left when a dirt path came up and fallowed that for a couple miles you'd find a large warehouse looking building coming into view, fallow that and you'd end up at the gates to the place, now if you knew where the code pad was and the code you'd get in. Fallow that path for about a couple more miles as the warehouse grew closer and closer, coming up to the doors you'd find two men standing with AK-47s. Walking through the doors the smell of sweat and blood would greet you.

After all that you put me through,
You think I'd despise you,But in the end I wanna thank you,
'Cause you've made me that much stronger

Earbuds in her ears the nineteen year old worked the heavy bag grunting as she did, hair in a single braid down her back swaying as she moved around the bag.  In a couple sports bras one black a blue one over that and black basketball shorts rolled up a couple time over her slim waist. Stormy gray eyes hard and cold looking, as the music filled her eyes.

Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true
Guess I, I couldn't trust called your bluff time is up
'Cause I've had enough
You were there by my side, always down for the ride
But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame                                                 
After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you
But uh uh, oh no, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know
Just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it

As the song filled her ears she grunted working the bag harder moving around it, gabbing and pouching at it, her hits hard and precise. This song said a lot about the brunette, how her life was. It wasn't a boyfriend that hurt her, no it had been her father, the one man that was supposed to be there for you no matter what. After her mom died he became mean, his temper flaring up quickly and he'd take it out on her and her older brother Ty. They had learned how to avoid him, but every now and then  they couldn't get away from his fist. All in all it had made her stronger.

Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter

She had gotten stronger, he couldn't hurt her anymore, no she was to strong to let his petty words get at her, her skin was thicker then when she was a child, her father couldn't get at her anymore. No she was stronger, refused to let his games win over her. She wasn't a sweet little girl anymore she was tougher and smarter then that now.

Never saw it coming, all of your backstabbing
Just so you could cash in on a good thing before I'd realize your game
I heard you're going round playing the victim now
But don't even begin feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave
After all of the fights and the lies 'cause you're wanting to haunt me
But that won't work anymore, no more,
It's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now and never back down
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it

Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter

Sweat dripped from her forehead, glistened on her stomach and back as she kept moving around the heavy bag pouching it grunting. Talking and other grunts and groans came from around her as young men worked out and practiced in the rings, a lot of them were older then Kat but only a small handful could beat her in the ring. The new kids learned real fast that Kat could beat the crap out of them, and just wasn't a pretty face, she could hold her own and wouldn't think twice about taking someone down in or out of the ring.

How could this man I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust so cruel
Could only see the good in you
Pretend not to see the truth
You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you'll see
YOU-WON'T-STOP-ME

I am a fighter and I
I ain't gonna stop
There is no turning back
I've had enough

Eyes hardening the girl gritted her teeth hitting the bag harder getting lost in the music, dancing around the heavy bag as it swung around, that didn't stop her pouching and hitting at the bag. Her knuckles were starting to get raw from the fact that she didn't wrap her knuckles, that didn't matter to her, it was only pain, something she could block out and ignore. In her messed up crazy would pain was one thing she could block, after years of learning she knew hold to fight through it and just ignore it. Stray hair stuck to her sweaty face, sweat glistening down her back dripping down her chin and cheeks. The only time she stopped was too wipe the sweat from her eyes.

You thought I would forget
But I remembered
'Cause I remembered
I remembered
You thought I would forget
I remembered
'Cause I remembered
I remembered

As the song started coming to the end she grunted hitting the bag harder and hunger, the heavy bag swinging away from her then at her as she swung at it. Her knuckles were bleeding now, the stung each time they make contact with the old bag, sweat dripping down her face, stray hair clinging to her face and back. The song ended and she felt a light tap on her shoulder getting her to whirl around to glare at who ever touched her, only to find herself face to face with Matt, the only man that really new Kat and one of the few that called her Kat or D.A. "Whoa relax Kat, its me" He smirked down at her. Pulling the ears buds out of her ears she looked at him,one hand on her hip "What do you want Matt?" She asked looking up at him, pushing hair out of her face, ignoring her bloody knuckles. "The boss wants you to train the new kid he picked up" Kat groaned with a look "What? I don't have time to babysit some boy! Have someone else do it" She snapped Matt looked down at her brows raised "He said he wanted you to train him, you can't back out of this one Kat" With a huff she rolled her eyes and sneered "Alright fine, I'll babysit this kid" She grumbled "Tomorrow here at eight, I'll meet him and see if he can keep up, but thats it" She said before walking over to her towel and grabbing it wiped her face off and looked back at Matt

Matt chuckled looking at her "Alright. "I'll have him here at eight" Kat nodded still annoyed about it but whatever she doubted the guy could hold up for a week. "Fine Im gone, I'll be here tomorrow" Flashing Matt a quick smile Kat headed too the doors, to go home shower and possibly sleep. Yeah right sleep and Kat hadn't been getting along for a while now, sure she'd get a little sleep here or there but a full night of sleep hadn't happened in a while. Out the doors she started jogging back home.

(Looking for someone to play the guy she has to train, preferably someone a year or two older then herself. Thanks!) 

Fighter
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
My I.D.:

<First Name~
Katarina
<Middle Name~
Grace
<Last Name~
Moore
<Full Name~
Katarina Grace Moore
<Nickname~
To everyone its Kat. In the ring its Dark Angel and only to a few it's SN
<Age~
<Species~
Human
<Parents~
Peter Moore
Molly Moore

<Siblings
Tyler, everyone calls him Ty. Older brother by two years.
Macy. Ty and Kat's half sister thats five.

<Sex~
Female
<Eyes
Stormy Gray
<Skin color~
A light tan

<Markings~
Freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks, scars scattered over her body, a big one going from her right shoulder down her back and hooking over her left hip. A tattoo on her right shoulder blade, another on her left side.

<Hair~
A dark brown with a wave too it, it stops about a forth of the way down her back. Normally in a single braid or up in a messy bun or ponytail.
<Quote~ (Can't think of one right now)
<Height~ 5'3

Other:

<Uncommon Traits~
Has been fighting since she was 12.
<Strengths~
Quick on her feet
Never gives up
Strong
Shes street and book smart.
Protective over the few loved ones she had left and friends.

<Weaknesses~
Has a temper
Won't back down from a fight in or out the arena
Can be over protective
Keeps everything bottled up inside herself.
Doesn't trust easily.
Pushes herself too far a lot.
Certain things will make her freeze up.
Her sarcastic, don't give a crap attitude she gets at times.
<Loves~
Music
Roses
Fighting
Her friends and the little family she has left.
<Hates~
Her dad
Cocky men that laugh at her
<Crush~
No one right now
<History~
Kat lived in Japan with her family until her mom died in a drive by shooting, Kat was nine and with her when it happened. Her dad packed them up and they moved to a town outside of Chicago called Fairfeld. Her older brother Ty and her relaid on each other a lot after the move, their dad was never home and when he was he was abusive and mean, they learned to stay out of his way and but every now and then they would end up on the other side of his fist. Years later he got a girl pregnant and after she had the baby, she dumped it on them. Peter refused to take care of the baby girl so Ty and Kat have been raising her. When Kat was eleven she was wondering through the woods not fare from her house ,found a old road. She fallowed it and came to a old warehouse that people used as a privet fighting arena, well she trained and did her first fight a year later when she was twelve and won. From then on out Kat had been one of the best fighters, her arena name was Dark Angle and only to a few was she either Kat or SN. Now she mostly just trained a few young men, she'll still fight every now and then but it wasn't anything big normally it was just a practice fight.

Her tattoos.
I'll add them once Im allowed to post links.[/url]
[/font]
MY O/O 
Take a look at my Ideas.
Currently open for a few more topics.