Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

Minty at your call!!!!

How about it Cod?

Ash

Nope. It is I, Ash.

Bennen! Come play!

Codswallop

Nope, it's me. You know that I can't resist you. At your service, milady!

Amber could be next.

Ash

Amber...Ashleh..same difference..right. Lol

Morning, Rhey!

Rhedyn

Good morning, dear Ash!

I'm going to pick a wild card and say that Sherlock might stop by next...

Stone

Nah, I've got a different kind of pipe.  O8)

Next, some kind of Rhedyn.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Rhedyn

There's more than one kind of Rhedyn?

I'm hoping that Stone will return with the answer.

Stone

Sure, there's the Tome's friend, there's the rainbow chaser, there's the forest keeper, and I've seen a dance or two, Rhedyn.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Rhedyn

Me? Dance? Note to self: Stone has seen too much...

~prepares to blindfold Stone when he returns so he can't see the dancing~

Stone

I don't need eyes to see a Rhedyn dance.  O:)

Ash

Hmmm...I'm sure she dances lovely..

What about you, Kurzyk??

Benen

nope it is me

stone you still about?

Lady Lunarius

Possibly but you got a Luna instead!!!

Hope you're having a great night Ben!
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Phantomhive

Ben is no longer in the building, instead you are being served by a Phantomhive...

How about now Ben?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Ash

Mmmm...let's see.
Looks down the front of her nightgown and giggles.
Nah, I'm indeed a girl, sorry. I could pretend to be him if you like, but otherwise you're stuck with me.

Isn't that right, Bane?

Kythia

It's pronounced "Kythia". And spelt "Kythia". I'm not sure why you called me bane. Any ideas Rhedyn?

Deamonbane

Explanation: Kythia, Bane, and Rhedyn are all awesome... Case closed, roll credits *puts on sunglasses*

Another name that's awesome: Ash!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ash

Yay!!!
I'm quite fond of Benen, myself...
Pretty sweet name. :)

Benen

aww, why thank you though I think me and Bane get mixed up all the time

Phantomhive

And here I am thinking you dont love me no more...

Bane?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

AmberStarfire

It's me, actually. :)

Perhaps Mint is about and will see this thread?

Ash

Peeks around.
Nope no Minty...perhaps she'll grace us with her presence now? She is quite lovely.

Kurzyk

Minty's the best! But nope just me cruisin' by.

Wanna go for a ride Amber?  ;)

Kythia

You should do, Amber.  Rides with Kurzyk are fun.  Tell her about the one the three of us went on, PhantomHive

Deamonbane

Not the fantastic Phantomhive.... Sorry *offers cookies*

Ash, with her spectacular new Avatar?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."