Through the Looking Glass (Genderswap M->F & Alternate World)

Started by GloomCookie, November 03, 2011, 06:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

For class geek Edward, growing up in Middleton hasn't exactly been easy.  A drunkard for a father, a chain smoking depressed mother, a sister renowned for spreading her legs, it's no wonder he pours his time into his studies, trying to escape the life he's found himself in.  Of course, that doesn't mean he's without friends.  This is where Edward's friend Joseph comes in.  Joseph is an average student, someone who's popular enough to avoid being an outcast but not popular enough to be a prep student.  The two have been friends for years, despite Joseph's favorite past-time: practical jokes.

One Halloween, Joseph talks Edward into going to a party.  There, things are initially awkward but Edward slowly comes out of his shell.  Then someone makes a dare.  $100 to anyone who will go into the haunted apartments at the end of the block.  Joseph, naturally, wants to go and bring Edward too.  Edward didn't want to go, but Joseph talked him into it.  They go inside, and begin exploring, told they must stay in the house till midnight.  While they explore, Joseph disappears.  Edward continues to explore, looking for Joseph, when he falls through the floor, hitting his head and getting knocked out.

When Edward comes to, he discovers several things all at once.  One, it's daytime.  Two, he's no longer in the house, nor anywhere he even remotely recognizes.  Three, he's a girl.

Looks like Edward has fallen through the looking glass, and now needs to get home.

Welcome to Edward's twisted little world of horror, surrealism, and who knows what else.  Why don't we know what else?  Because you haven't written it yet silly!  Edward will be played by me, and I'll guide poor, strung out, terrified Edward through a world of your creation.  Will Edward find a way home?  Will he find himself trapped here forever?  Or will he die a most gruesome death at the hands of beasts with sharp claws and sharper teeth?  Or maybe a bunny.  Bunnies are evil too, right?

My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022