CRAVING FANBASED RP (Yuyu Hakusho, DBSK m/m)(Dexter,Freaks and geeks m/f)

Started by Junkyo, October 25, 2011, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkyo

FAN BASED

M/F Pairing

I have recently gotten hooked on this pairing even though it never happened in the series. ((Looking for someone to play Daniel))

This would be completely canon. I had somewhat of a plot in mind that would take place after the end of the season. Lumen left Dexter after they were done, but what if they had been wrong? What fi they had missed one? One that found Lumen and brought her back and made her relive her hell only to then leave he once more broken at Dexter's door challenging him to find him or her.OR WITH A DARKER TWIXT. Lumen dark avenger comes back and this tIme she's killing any guy that seems to hurt women and now Dexter must make it his job to stop the thing he created.

M/M Pairings

Hiei/Kurama

In Heat

Demons go into heat every so often and fox demons are the worst of the all. Kurama begins to feel ill suddenly and can’t remember what it is that is wrong with his body. But whenever he get closet to Hiei he can’t help, but want to throw himself at him. Will Hiei comply or run away? If he runs then Kurama stays in pain in his room or he could threaten to go find someone else. And what happens when the Yoko comes out in him? ((This scenario can go with either Yusuke or Hiei you choose. I would love to play the sex wanton Kurama ((whose a switch with Hiei but not with Yususke. Meaning the Yoko is dominant with Hiei and Hiei is dominant with only Kurama, but with Yusuke there is no Yoko.))

Hiei’s evil side

Hiei has always been possessive of the things he considers his and Kurama is no different in his eyes. The fox has belonged to him ever since the first time they begun to work together. At least in his mind that’s how it works. So when he sees Kurama and Yusuke drunkenly exchanging kisses and wanton touches he looses it. ((I play Kurama))

DBSK ((I really want one of these))

Flirting that goes too far

Jaejoong has always said how Yunho never has really considered him like a man and how he feels nervous when they hug, but really that was just some thoughts he had had nothing serious. The both of them are very close especially around the apartment where they would touch and hug and even sleep on each other on a regularly basis. They cared for each other and nothing else. But at some point those unthought-of of touches seem different and more dangerous. Maybe their just stressed or on edge, but the both of them can feel it. Small touches that were innocent before now take gasps from the receiver and soon at some point they decide to see what it is that is making them so tense. ((Would love to play Jaejoong))
LOOS AT MY O/O OR OTHER LINKS AT MY SIGNATURE FOR MORE DETAILS OF MY LIKES AND OTHER PLOT IDEAS

Dani13

On "In heat" if Yusuke has no Youko, would that make Kurama dom or sub? What would Yusuke be? (I love the Yu Yu Hakisho episodes)