4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Me? Being too good ;)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Tamhansen

being to beautiful, no?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Lycana

Aww *blushes* you're a charmer
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Lycana

Someone deserves a kiss!

Tamhansen

ah shucks thanks miss.
ons and offs

Lycana

*gives him a big ol' kiss!* Don't mention it, sir!

Captain Maltese

Been checked for fleas?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lycana

Yep, wanna double check? ;)

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Captain Maltese

Here's my rubber gloves.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Tamhansen

Nah rubber feels wrong :P
ons and offs

Lycana

I prefer bare back >.>

Tamhansen

*start's searching Lyca.* She's clean, and yummy.
ons and offs

Lycana

*wiggles and giggles* hey! That spot tickles!

Captain Maltese

And now, cavity check.

Tamhansen

well happy to oblige.
ons and offs

Captain Maltese

Tamhansen

so? she wants bareback.
ons and offs

Lycana

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Lycana

Hellllllo, woman *points to self* I can't :P

Captain Maltese

Bareback it is. *splorch*

Tamhansen

I'll decide then. gentle.
ons and offs

Lycana

*Yelps* whao! Warn a gal!