[Zombie/Post-Apocalypse] Survival: (Recruiting New Players)

Started by Laz, June 26, 2011, 09:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laz

Yes there is, you are welcome to join us still.

Question Mark

Name: Richard "Ricky" Mulch

Hair Color: Brown, straight, about two inches long, messy

Eye Color: Brown

Complexion: Lightly tanned

Inventory:
1.) Handgun  (with belt-clip holster)
2.) 1 Clip of Ammunition (13 rounds) (back pocket)
3.) Pocket sized note pad (front pocket)
4.) Black Pen (front pocket)
5.) Deck of Cards (includes Jokers) (back pocket)

Appearance: Ricky is tall, standing just over six feet.  His build is slender, indicating that he used to be quite muscular.  His hair is messy and brown, with bangs that hang about half an inch above his eyebrows.  Ricky usually wears a baseball cap, a t-shirt, jeans, work boots, and a button down flannel (that's never buttoned).  He has a slightly emaciated look to him, always looking hungry yet otherwise healthy.

Personality:

Background: Ricky was born and raised in Washington state, far from the coast and high in the foothills of the Rockies.  He graduated high school, then dropped out of college after one semester, signing up with the Air Force.  He quickly changed to the Army after a few weeks.  He was wounded in Iraq in 2007, and was honorably discharged a year later.  He spent the next eight years working as a truck driver, living on the road, and saving up his money and his VA checks.  When the bunkers starting being built, Ricky found himself out of work.  He got a job and a reputation as a bouncer, working the various clubs in the Las Vegas area (the delivery point of his final truck).

- He was an American Army soldier in Iraq, was wounded in the left arm and honorably discharged. (Skills: Pistols, Knowledge (Tactics), Spot)
- He was a truck driver for almost eight years, going all over the states and Canada.  Hauled for Pepsi Corp., later worked for a small time business based out of Chicago.  (Skills: Drive, Concentration)
- Currently a Bouncer at the Blood Bar. (Skills: Intimidate, Melee, Sense Motive)

Strength: 86
Dexterity: 38
Agility: 73
Constitution: 80
Intelligence: 56
Wisdom: 98
Charisma: 24
Luck: 71

HP/SP Stats:
Body Points - 166
Stamina Points - 160

PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
Unarmed Combat - 64
Sense Motive - 43
Intimidate - 75

REGULAR SKILLS:
Pistols - 45
Drive - 13
Knowledge (Tactics) - 71
Concentration - 51
Spot - 81

SPARE TIME SKILLS:
Running/Jogging - 16
Hiking (Climbing) - 45
Bartering/Price Haggling (Diplomacy) - 15

Laz

Welcome to the Game, Question. Glad to have you here. One small edit and we are on our way to playing this game at last. I would like you to re edit the occupation section in an rp/narrative format if able. but other than that, your character is ready to be implemented inside the game once you have done the necessary editing.

And Now I have finished the threads in which we will be paying most of our attention in.

Game/Story Navigation:
IC and Game Events: GO HERE
OOC and Character Sheet: GO HERE

MistressofPen

Quote from: Laz on June 27, 2011, 07:56:08 PM
Both of you have been accepted, and your character sheet been placed with the group roster on the very first post of this thread. happy hunting.

though, Pen, I would like you to edit your exceptional skills.Tthere is no exceptional skill category and such those specific skills are used for combat and should be placed at the regular skill section. take out two regular skills you have already placed and insert the pistol and unarmed there.

Sorry, Laz.  Thought the dash beside Exceptional Skills made them a separate category.  All fixed, now. :D

Laz

Quote from: MistressofPen on June 27, 2011, 11:08:52 PM
Sorry, Laz.  Thought the dash beside Exceptional Skills made them a separate category.  All fixed, now. :D

I'll be adding you to the Roster, feel free to check out the OOC and IC threads. Goodluck.

TheHangedOne

Question: Is it cool if I say that Red is working in the kitchen at The Blood Bar? Since he's a chef and all.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Laz

Of-course. the freedom is for everyone on what they would enter as and what they are doing in there as long they start there.

Question Mark

Woops, I made an error in my character profile.  The Melee skill is supposed to be Unarmed Combat.  I was thinking a bouncer should know his way around in a fist fight, and I guess I just got Melee and Unarmed mixed up.  All fixed now.

Laz

New Players are currently needed.

This game has opened up again and I am currently in Search of New Players for a second group. Let me be clear this a very simple easy-to-understand system of my own design. It will be fairly easy for players who have decent experience on Systematized games to learn this system quickly and sufficiently. If for some reason you haven't played any kind of system based games, it will be confusing at first yet fairly easy to understand once you grasp the concept. I can help you and teach it out to you, but the Q&A section on this post can help you out concerning most of the confusion. Basically this is a composite system of rules from various systems I've encountered and mixed them up while tweaking it to be very simple and effective enough to play it without being quite adept on System Dependent Games. The Initial Group that Started to try out the system are doing fine and are well on their way of getting the hang of this Homemade System. Thus, I decided to open the game once more and see who is willing to join a second team, separate location and quite relatively apart from the initial players who are already fighting for their lives in the dead infested world.

See the very first post of this Thread for more Details.