News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Halo: A shot in the dark

Started by Gladiator0161, August 18, 2010, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter Phoenix

So is this thread dead now or what?
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Gladiator0161

I think so Hunter. I posted like I said I would but, besides you just now, no ones done anything. I'm afraid I'm going to have to call it quits at this point. Idk what to do. I know everyone has their own life outside of this thing, and that things are getting harder to deal with and make ends meet and all that. So, I'm not unsympathetic but, i don't think anyone even looked in on the thread.

We could continue it just between you me and Maelyn I guess, if the others aren't wanting to continue. What do you think?

Hunter Phoenix

We could do, or we could have this one locked and maybe start afresh with something else? Either works for me.

Maelyn

I have something I could throw up in this one if we wish, or can try something different.  I'm good with either.  :)

Gladiator0161

Alright, lets start fresh then, and maybe come back to this later if we really want to. I enjoyed this too much to just let it sit unfinished.

So, just to clarify, we all want to start another Halo rp, correct? Or were you guys thinking of doing something else entirely.

Also, if we want to do another Halo rp, what do we want to do as far as story material goes?

Hunter Phoenix

I'm done with halo stuff, so I'm good for anything else, but if it falls into Halo then I aren't involved.

Gladiator0161

Alright, fair enough Hunter. :(

Sushi

School stuff and health issues has made logging on seldom. If you guys did start a new RP please send me a PM about it!
"—in any other circumstance, you might have had a point there. Except my boss is a woman, I was a chick in the 40's, I hate everyone equally, and there's no one alive who can comprehend my sexual preference."

ashia starstreak

Just let ya know that when the story picks up again I will still write my part when it falls on my turn :)

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Hunter Phoenix

Unfortunately guys we won't be picking up anymore of this stuff. Myself and Gladiator have pretty much left the site at this time being, I only came on to check it out to see if anyone else had come back. But yeah this is pretty much a done thing now, I might end up coming back but as far as I can tell, Gladiator won't be.

ashia starstreak

Well I hope you will be coming back Hunter :) if not to finish current role plays then for what else Elliquiy has to offer! A good writer shouldn't disappear forever. I find that E is a great distraction and it has kept me quite busy lately :)

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Gladiator0161

Well, I'm still here Hunter but, because of my work schedule I'm only replying once or twice a week now. In fact, I just now got home from cleaning two buildings, a restaurant and a movie theater, and I left to clean the restaurant at 11 at night.

If I even remember to check the site for new replies anyway, lol. For a long time I was getting on and checking for new replies, then I stopped for a time because of a lack of activity. Ashia's changed that, lol, and I'm now in her Halo thread. Which reminds me, I need to check that.

Anyway, if anyone's up for continuing this thread, let me know either on here or via a pm.

Gwyenevere

I'd soooooo loooove to play in a Halo RP.

I love all Halo lore and have read a good portion of the books. *w*

If you guys start a new one, let me know.
Mʏ O//O·s

𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹.

Mortarus

Sad it died, the idea was very good, Halo's my favorite universe! If you start a new one or anything Sci-Fi let me know and I'll be in! :)

Gladiator0161

I'll do that Mortarus, thanks :)

Hunter Phoenix

Fair enough, good to see you back Gladiator.

I'll still be around from time to time, just not in the capacity that I was originally, university is keeping me more busy than I'm happy with but that's the way it goes. If and when I do return, I doubt I'll be picking up any more Halo threads, fell out of favour with the game haven't really bothered to keep up with the changes the new game brought. But I'll be up for other stuff.

Take it easy and have fun guys.