Private School RP (interest Check) --- need more males!

Started by Xanthaine, July 06, 2010, 09:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyIvan

are you still looking for more people? If you are I will jump in as a guy.

Xanthaine

CrazyIvan

ok I will begin to work on a character and might have it up later today. Also just wondering has the game started or is it still in the process of starting?

Xanthaine

Gideon

I'm interested to I'll start working on a character.

CrazyIvan

Here is my character hope that this is okay.

Name: Michael

Nationality: British/American – Grew up in Britain

Parent's job: Father – British – Is old money and has direct tries to the Royal Family, he currently works in the House of Parliament. Mother – American – Is the CEO of one of the largest arm arms production and military research companies.

Personality: Michael has always been on the quiet side, just kinda of going with the flow type of person. He mainly keeps to himself and loves music, reading, writing, and drawing. He is intelligent and prefers pursuits of the mind over sports and physical activities. He is kinda and caring and loves t help other people even if I sometimes means give up what he wants. He can also be a bit shy and awkward when talking with new people. Though once he gets to know you he can be quite open and outgoing,

Ons: A lot just ask and see if it is.

Offs: Scat

Bio: Michael was an only child and grew up in London living a fairly sheltered childhood. He would spend most of his time reading and studying and trying to learn as much as he could. This was mainly due to his father who wanted to protect Michael as he was his only son and that he wanted Michael to focus on studying. His mother during his early years was not around much as she often had to leave on long business trips, so he was mainly raised by a nanny and his private tutors.

His mother when he was older began to play a larger part in his life. Partly, because she was not as busy and she didn't want Michael to live such a sheltered life style she thought it was bad for him. So his mother would take him out on adventures and even introduce him to her job first hand and what she made. His mother also taught him how to use them, much to the dismay of his father, he really didn't care he was just happy to spend time with his mother. When he was a teenager his parents where a bit more active in his life, because he was now old enough to go with them to work sometimes and learn about what they did. He was still kept very busy with his studies and his intellectual pursuits, though now he was staying to open up a bit. Which is why they thought to send him to school so he would interact with others about his age and maybe open up a bit more.

Appearance:

Demongirl

(eyes pop out)   Yowzers!    Rebecca will be saying hello to him.    (chuckles)
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.

My Dos & Don'ts