Craz wants: Westerns, Vampires, and Mystery![M LF F]

Started by Craz, July 11, 2010, 12:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

So, it's time for a new request thread.  I figured it's been a while, and I've got quite a few new interests this time around. First off, however, some rules:

1.Please, don't godmod. I've yet to run into the problem, but there's always a bad egg or two.
2.No one-liners. While it might be tough to come up with something, do try to just give me more than just a line that gives me nothing to work with.
3.My offs are my offs. Please read them.

Just three simple rules. Now, we've got all this nastiness out of the way. Let me tell you about the stuff I love!

Genres:

Fantasy/Science Fiction: If it bends the mind, I love it. It can be anything from generic space operas to  a hero saving a princess from the dragon. I love the entirety of the genre.

Westerns: I love the Old West. It's a love of mine I've re-embraced recently. A time when a hero and his gun fought their own struggles, when lives were determined by the strength of a man.

Urban Fantasy: My favorite! I love modern-day fantasy. I'm a writer in the genre(amateur) and it's my life's blood. Vampires, werewolves, Fae, demons, witches and wizards. It's all top marks in my book.

Series:
Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files: The best urban fantasy out there, in my opinion.
Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters: Hey, immortal vampires with revenge issues duking it out with soul-sucking Atlanteans. What's not to love?
Joss Whedon's Firefly: Cowboys! In space!
The Buffyverse
Star Trek
Star Wars
The X-Files/Fringe: I love the idea of investigators looking into incredibly odd happenings.
James Bond/general spy novels: Because who doesn't love intrigue, guns, and double-crossing plots?
The Man With No Name: I love a gunslinger. One of my favorite kinds of heroes, a man who needs only his gun.
Sherlock Holmes: I love Sherlock Holmes, Watson, and Irene Adler.

Next up are plots!

Craz

Plots and pairings!

Bolded roles are ones I would like to do. If both are bolded, I'd be up for either! Some of these are more general ideas, while some of them have a bit more to their ideas up my sleeve. Tell me if one interests you, and if you have an idea!

They Solve Mysteries! [Mystery, P.I./DetectivexDetective]
So, I've been a murder mystery junkie since, oh, well, a long time. This would be about a consultant or a detective and their relationship with their partner, or if there's a  private investigator consulting, the cop they're working with on a case. They'd be solving mysteries, with romantic tension brewing up like a storm.

Give Up the Ghost [Paranormal, romance, Living personxGhost]-Taken!
This idea is one I've had for a long while. A man moves into a new home, either one he inherits from a distant relative, or a wrecked house he has restored. However, what he does not know is that the house is haunted. A female ghost haunts the residence, one who sees this new resident as someone who can set her soul free. He is at first shocked by this unexpected house mate, but in time he grows helplessly in love with her.

What Goes Bump[Urban fantasy, mystery]
So, this is a general plot idea. I have a character, Jacob Sinclair. Jake is a private investigator and a witch. He does paranormal investigations, and moves throughout San Francisco's dark supernatural underbelly to finish the work of whatever client of the week has hired him. There's more info about him in the “Characters” post to come, but for now, I'm looking for someone to play something opposite of him: Whether it's a client, a member of the police force who's calling him in for a different perspective, or someone he has to protect.

Why, it's Elementary![Historical, Sherlock Holmes, Mystery]
I've been on a Sherlock Holmes kick recently, and there have been a few ideas on my mind. The first, of course, is of Holmes and Irene Adler. "The Woman." The  only woman who was ever a match for Holmes. My other idea, though, involves a bit of tweaking. The idea is of a female Sherlock Holmes. The character would be quite the same: eccentric, distant, and an utter genius. However, she'd be a lady operating in a field of Victorian society that wasn't exactly proper for the time.

The Red Angels[Paranormal Romance, Red Angelxmate]
A new idea of late, it involves a race of my own creation. They're called Red Angels. They're succubi, women with demons living inside of them. They derive sustenance from sexual energy, and they're, for lack of a better term, sexual rock stars. They're bad to the bone, immortal, and live for the thrill of living, sex, and their next meal. Each one, however, has a mate. One man genetically bound to them who can tame their demons and be with them for eternity. I'd love to do a RP involving a Red and her mate. Lots of potential ideas here, I think.

Craz

Added The Red Angels. Definitely craving that one!

Ink Slinger

Give up the Ghost looks fun.  *sweet smile*

Here's my idea for the Ghost, a woman who died young in the 1920's.  Her ghost is tied to antique, some kind of trinket, left in the attic.  A brooch, necklace, piece of jewelery given to the wife of one of a previous owner of the house.  It fell out of a box, or maybe the box is still in the attic. She's been non-living in the house all the time, never showing herself.  Maybe she can't but there's something about your guy (that will also allow him to set her free) or she decides because he's a bachelor she'll have a little fun with him. 

So many ideas buzzing.  The short of it is, I'd like to explore the idea with you.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Craz