News:

Main Menu

what is your type

Started by Misterme, October 08, 2013, 05:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misterme

what is your type of body that you go for is the question.

klamity

I'd say this is more suited for a general forum and not for the request forum

Misterme

asking a mod to move it now

Moraline

In a man, I like large men. Stocky, broad shoulders... I like muscles but I like a bit of extra weight on there too. Also, I like hairy men. It's not that I dislike the body builder waxed god look, but I prefer a really stereotypical masculine male.

In a woman, I prefer slender, athletic, and feminine. I also prefer women near my size (within a few inches in height.)

GentleMstr

Mental note...No Moraline's body type. LOL

I honestly have been attracted to all types of women. From voluptuous full figured women to small petite spinners. I have to say though women with long hair, piercing eyes, and kissable lips are tops on my list. I find myself more attracted to the person. I want to know someone who is passionate and imaginative. I want to know that the person will challenge me but also support me. I want someone who isn't afraid to say what they want or they are feeling. I know I am a bit off topic, but it goes with topic, too. LOL
Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

pixelated

I'm more attracted to a sexy voice than anything else, and how a man carries himself. If he's lewd and inappropriate towards me, I can't stand him. But if he's friendly and a little flirtatious, I respond well to that. I also like men who are clever, and treat me with dignity. I mean, I greatly appreciate a man who takes care of himself, but that's not how I decide who I want to be with.

I don't exactly go for women, but if I did, I have a thing for short, muscular, and masculine women. Or more like there was one particular woman that I knew that fit that description. Ahaha. Crushes.

Jeric

I prefer different features on different body types. For example: If she is super skinny I like any size breasts; small to large, but on a larger frame I prefer bigger breasts. I don't mind hips, in fact I like them.

Morrowclaw

If she has a pretty face, she's my type.
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

Inkidu

Errr... woman-shaped?

In general not to skinny not too large, but I like just about every shape of woman one can imagine. :|

I hope I don't offend any ladies with my predilections. ;D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Ryven

Large fuzzy men.  Pretty much it.

Tise

The one on the far right has the body that I'm more attracted to. I'm some what attracted to the type in the middle but I really prefer the type type to the far right a.k.a THICK.  ;)
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

Inkidu

Quote from: Tise on October 18, 2013, 09:21:57 PM

The one on the far right has the body that I'm more attracted to. I'm some what attracted to the type in the middle but I really prefer the type type to the far right a.k.a THICK.  ;)
*Yoinks them all* :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Dhi

Lilias

I like them lean and ripped (bodybuilder types are a huge turn-off), and groomed enough to do both rugged and sleek well.

Why, of course I'm picky. ;D
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Cyle

It's all in the face! And kinda their body. As long as they can run at a steady pace, that doesn't mean much to me. I like men who are very serious with a face that reflects it. I want them to be mature and living by some moral code. I like women whose skin is soft and whose faces are, well, it's hard to be specific about faces, but I know when I see it, and it's not just one thing. With a woman in my arms, I like to feel like I'm taking care of something delicate. In a man's arms, I want to be the delicate one.

Twisted Crow

I prefer a girl with some figure. To borrow Tise's pic, my tastes are typically inclined to either fit to slightly thick. Petite Asian girls with a bit of volume is attractive to me as well. But Asians aside,  I generally like the slightly thicker girls. If she's slim its attractive too as long as she doesn't look aneorexic. Women can be so much more beautiful (to me) with a few pounds in the right places as opposed to the skin and bones extreme. I also like light muscle tone. If they are built like Brock Lesnar, I'm more inclined to be begging her not to hurt me than ask her out to the movies or something. Hehe. No offense to any buff empowered girls out there. ;)

alextaylor

I lean towards guys like Flynn Rider from Tangled or Disney's Aladdin. Big nose, goatee, not exactly muscular but no belly fat. But I get turned on by humiliation, so people on the more extreme sides of ugly - obese neckbeards, Comic Book Guy are also a turn on.
O/O