The Soul Society's newest threat! (Bleach rp interest thread)

Started by kingmaster1, March 17, 2013, 06:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Rhaegar14

Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Chasseybaby

Rhaegar14

Do you know how the word Nosferatu would look spelled with a Japanese pronunciation? I can't think of the proper term for it, but things like supaida = spider, for example.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

kingmaster1

Well, there is no word for Nosferatu in Japanese since...it's an English name.

But the words for vampire would be banpaia and kyuuketsuki

If that works *shrug*

Rhaegar14

Yeah, but I'm not looking for a translation, per se. Just how it would be pronounced in a Japanese-voiced anime, since even in the dub the Zanpakutou keep their Japanese names. I know how to use a translator and have a pretty good one; I roleplayed Naruto for years before I was on Elliquiy, and all of my custom Jutsu had Japanese names, though I can't promise anything about their grammatical correctness haha.

Still, I like calling it "Nosferatu" over "Vampire." More stylish. :-P

kingmaster1

Chasseybaby

I believe its the same, sorry I could be of more help but I mean i think Nosferatu is a pretty cool name d^^b

Marie Reynolds

I have an interest but I am not to good at playing shinigami would you allow quincies or full bringers even.

kingmaster1

Sorry, I'm gonna have to say no. Quincies aren't allowed in the soul society and full bringers are a ways off from the time period I have this set in.

Again, sorry

Prosak

Another vampire word, would be Kappa. Since they are the japanese creature closest to the vampire myth. These are humanoid creatures with bowls on their heads. Kappa die, if the water is ever emptied. They feed off of the blood of cattle. How they suck the blood will have a spoiler, for it is gross. They also befriended children, to trick them to come near the edge of the water. I wont say more since it gets weirder as it goes. "They do what to who with cucumbers?" No joke, read them at your own risk. Of sanity that is.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
From the anus.

Any waaaaaay.

Marie Reynolds: If you want he can probably let you be a bad guy. If your not into playing a regular shinigami. That way, no real rules or such to, run your characters life by.

kingmaster1

yeah, a quincy enemy would be fine. But again the full bringers would be waaaaaay too powerful for this time period :P

Marie Reynolds

No Problem. I would love to discuss taking on the role of a quincy Villian may i message you so we can discuss the details.

kingmaster1

Okay, I guess that means we have as many people as we need...I'll make an OOC thread soon and a character thread for everyone to post in. So, when people finish their character, just put it there :P

kingmaster1