Into the Fray Again New interest thread (LGBTQ freindly-season 1 spoilers)

Started by CurvyKitten, October 12, 2013, 10:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

We shall see how the story goes, who know maybe I have something tricky up my sleeve already. :p hehe But yes the more the merrier!  And I certainly want to see to making this a game where everyone gets some spotlight and is able to have fun!

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on October 15, 2013, 05:33:28 PM
-cheers for a new un-blue page!-

THANK GOODNESS. I wonder what happen?  Oh well as long as its all fixed I'm happy. :)

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 15, 2013, 05:32:04 PM
We shall see how the story goes, who know maybe I have something tricky up my sleeve already. :p hehe But yes the more the merrier!  And I certainly want to see to making this a game where everyone gets some spotlight and is able to have fun!

The cool thing about Teen Wolf is the humans get spotlighted about as much as the wolves :) so folks shouldn't feel they need to be wolves to have fun, they'll get plenty of it.

HannibalBarca

Awesome everyone...I think...

QuoteYAAY! is all I have to say to this hehe.

Okay...you won me over :P

So, I'm going to make two brothers...one 17, the other 16...I'm using Jared Padalecki and Tom Welling as the brothers, if they haven't already been taken as representatives of characters.  Both tall, dark, and handsome.  I like the idea of one of them being turned, and the other--maybe--becoming an ally of the hunters, or a hunter himself--or perhaps already a hunter unbeknownst to his brother.

I'll start working on the sheets tomorrow.  Thanks for the nice welcome, everyone!
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Orange Marmalade

Woot, glad to have you aboard! I know the girls will be quite happy.

HannibalBarca

So, who are the free females my characters can take an interest in?  Sara and Mara?
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

jetblackmirror

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 16, 2013, 09:32:35 AM
So, who are the free females my characters can take an interest in?  Sara and Mara?

Jaclynn as well, once she's found.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

helvorn

Vekseid

Amelita

HannibalBarca

Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Orange Marmalade

I believe PM to CurvyPooter and then after she gives the go ahead we have a Character Index thread :)

RainbowRian

Wicked Vixen

Name: Haley Carney

Grade/Occupation: Junior, Babysitter/Tutor and a part time job at the local music store.
Orientation: Bisexual

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'0"
Distinguishing Marks: Pierced bellybutton
Appearance: Haley is a petite girl who is slim but strong. She has the body of a runner and is very athletic. she enjoys basketball, volleyball and track. She enjoys pushing her limits and stays in shape year round by taking Muay Thai lessons to keep in tip top form. She has beautiful wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Haley has a great body and though she is small and petite she has a nice body that draws the eyes of many admirers.

Alternate Pictures

Werewolf Appearance: [Hopefully later on she will be turned?  :-)]

Portrayed by: Jennette mccurdy

Talents: Natural Athlete (Basketball, Volleyball, Track and Martial Arts), Good kisser, Bird calls, Listening to people and earning their trust, Math whiz and a great cook.

Flaws: Too trusting and too willing to see the good in someone. She is not naive but she wants too much to believe that their is less malice and hatred in the world than is in reality.

Extracurricular Activities: Does Volleyball, Basketball and Track. On the weekends she learns Muay Thai and other defensive skills. Loves to enjoy the outdoors and takes walks/hikes. Likes video games and listening to music.

Personality: She is a very bubbly and happy-go-lucky person. She likes to look on the brighter side of things and wishes to make the world around her just a little bit brighter. She has a bright friendly smile and always has nice word to pass along to someone who is down on their luck. Haley is very open and inviting willing to make friends with even the most intimidating person. Being very trust worthy and her genuine interest in a person helps her friends and loved ones confide in her. Haley loves to have fun and balances her school life with the real world. She is very bright and loves math,

History:  Haley Carney is new in town but is hoping to find great friends to create lasting memories. She moved from Denver Colorado and has just begun her new year at school.  Her parents at a young age have pushed the value of her studies and how important it is to find a good job. Her father helped fuel her love for sports as he wanted a boy but instead made due with having a girl. He wanted her to take martial arts to help teach her discipline and so that she would not be helpless in a dangerous situation. Her parents have taught her to judge people on their actions and not on the words of others. 

Future Plans: Hopefully someone will want to turn her into a werewolf? :-)

Hopefully this is good? I would love to join this rp.
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

CurvyKitten

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 16, 2013, 11:41:34 PM
Finished my new characters...where do I post them?

You can either pm them or post them either way works...sorry been fighting a migraine for a while so I've been a bad gm.

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on October 16, 2013, 11:44:05 PM
I believe PM to CurvyPooter and then after she gives the go ahead we have a Character Index thread :)

CurvyPooter is not a approved nick name...:P

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 17, 2013, 12:22:49 AM
...CurvyPooter?  xD

Shush you don't encourage him

Give me a moment I am looking over what sheets I have now and will get back to you all when I can. In between naps probably :P

HannibalBarca

Tyler and Alex Duhane:

Name:  Tyler Duhane
Grade/Occupation:  Senior/ apprentice welder
Orientation:  straight
Ethnicity:  French Canadian, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Scottish, Lakota, and Finn
Hair Color:  dark brown
Eye Color:  light blue
Height:  6'5”

Distinguishing Marks:  Tattoo of the muppet Animal bursting out of a bass drum with the words 'Born to Bash' on his left upper arm/shoulder, Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer on his right upper arm/shoulder...more to come.

Appearance: Ty is tall and beefy, solidly muscled from both exercise and working at his father's welding shop.  He sports a simple haircut, and tends not to shave every day.  His eyes are a fascinating light blue.  His smile is known to make many girls at school weak at the knees.
Other Pics

Portrayed by: Jared Padalecki

Talents:  Welding, drumming, flirting, telling jokes, finding booze for local parties, and for cheap.  Strong.

Flaws:  Too optimistic, not very academically inclined beyond the basic math and reading needed to run a business, overly trusting—gullible, not interested in much beyond welding, cars, drumming, and girls.  Having never been in a fight due to his friendly personality, he can't fight worth shit, regardless of his muscle.

Extracurricular Activities: Tyler plays drums in a local band, Freddie's Misfit Police, which he started with two friends of his.  Freddie is for Mercury, the frontman/bass player's favorite singer and his band, Queen, The Misfits are Tyler's old-school punk influence, and the guitarist loves The Police.  Needless to say, they are an eclectic mix that is a favorite among the teens and twentysomethings in town.  He's in a classic car club--he owns a Metallic Blue 1967 Mustang he restored with the help of his father and brother.

Personality:  Ty is the happy-go-lucky type, all smiles and friendliness.  He can come off a little rough around the edges at times, but that's mostly the product of not having the softening influence of a woman in his upbringing.  He's done a lot of flirting and had a lot of dates, but no relationships yet--he's been the dip-his-toes-in-the-water type of guy with girls. Now, though, he's wanting to take a dive into the pool this year at school.  He looks at life simply, happy with the little things, and some people might look at him as simple-minded, but he really is the kind of person who doesn't need much out of life to be positive.  He has lots of friends and very few enemies--it's hard not to like him.  Ty has a very close relationship with his brother Alex, but the two act more like their ages are reversed...Ty tends to do the following of Alex, as the younger brother is more likely to know what is going on with any given situation.  He also finds Alex's study of the supernatural fascinating, and helps him when he can--he really has no concept of believing that his brother could be tilting at windmills.  He looks forward to graduation, so he can work in his dad's welding shop full time, and someday become his partner.  He hopes he can continue the business after his father retires someday.

History:  When Ty was two and Alex was one, their mother Kathryn 'Kitty' Duhane was diagnosed with terminal stage brain cancer, and died only two months later.  This devastated the remaining Duhane men, but it taught their father Jay that you had to cherish your loved ones even more, because you never know when they might get taken from you. He raised both Ty and Alex to be compassionate, caring men--though he did it in his own very masculine way, and missed a few important points along the way that his wife would have caught and fixed if she'd survived.

Tyler has always been the outgoing brother—not that Alex is shy, but Ty is just that much more outgoing.  Virtually everyone at school knows him and is at least an acquaintance with him...and his reputation as a hard worker and a non-judgemental, friendly person wins over pretty much anyone he meets.  He started working in his dad Jay's welding shop when he was only eight years old—when Jay got him his first welding mask.

Future Plans:  A girlfriend to start the new school year.  Assist his brother in his amazing study of the supernatural.  Find a good party to hang out at, if not set one up himself.  Watch football on Sundays with his dad and brother.

Name:  Alex Duhane
Grade/Occupation:  Junior
Orientation:  straight
Ethnicity:  French Canadian, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Scottish, Lakota, and Finn
Hair Color:  dark brown
Eye Color: aquamarine
Height:  6'4”

Distinguishing Marks:  A long, ugly scar of seven inches diagonally across his lower back

Appearance: While Ty has the boyish good looks, Alex, though a year younger, has the steady gaze, confident walk, firm handshake, and deep voice that all scream M-A-N to most females he meets.  He's also tall and solidly-built.  He isn't boisterous and extroverted like Ty, either, and comes off as much more mature than his age.  Still, Alex is a decent guy.  He's in just as good of shape as his brother, but he gets it from workouts, not work.
Other Pics

Portrayed by: Tom Welling

Talents:  History of ancient cultures--chemistry--knowledgeable of the occult and the supernatural, former lacrosse player, quick thinker, good memory, quick on his feet, skill at rock-climbing and cave exploring, studying archaeology and sociology.

Flaws:  Tends to over-think things, phobia of deep water, harder to get to know, brokenhearted and doesn't open up easily, hard on himself, lost his self-confidence with women.

Extracurricular Activities: Alex used to play sports, but as he's gotten deeper into the study of the supernatural, he's left that behind.  Now he explores the land around town and further from it.  He rides dirt bikes and uses one to get into the places further back from town.

Personality:  Alex is the modestly outgoing and more intelligent of the Duhane brothers.  He's into his academics, being the one who wants to go to college.  He behaves in a much more mature way than his older brother.  He is nearly obsessed with the occult and supernatural events, and thinks he may have a spiritual link to some kind of object or power or being in the vicinity of town.  Because of this, he tends to be a closed book to all but his closest friends...to everyone else, he's just an acquaintance at school.  His first and only girlfriend, Sam (Samantha), had dated for three years seriously, but just before her family moved to Pennsylvania four months ago, she revealed to him that she'd been seeing other guys behind his back.  He was understandably devastated, as he'd been loyal, affectionate, and supportive of her with all of her interests.  He's still under that dark shadow of heartbreak now.  Alex is an honorable, trustworthy guy that anyone would be happy to call their best friend--it just takes a fair bit of work to get that far with him.

History:  Alex was always a better student than Ty, but that didn't matter to Jay, their father.  He loved them both for who they were, but his over-the-top manly-man parenting style left little room for the soft touch of a woman to smooth over the rough edges of his sons.  Alex figured out how to do it on his own.  He used to work in his father's welding shop, but at fourteen fell backwards over a fallen piece of metal, and sliced his lower back wide open to the spine on a long piece of corrugated iron sheet, damaging an artery.  He nearly bled to death, and needed too many stitches to count.  After recovering, he didn't return to welding, and his father was understanding enough to not let it bother him.  His academics got even better, but Ty misses his brother as a co-worker, and his father blames himself for the accident—which is what is was, an accident, and nobody's fault.

Future Plans: Becoming a were, finding a ladyfriend, researching the arcane for secrets of the supernatural, discovering if he has a connection to something in the area
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

CurvyKitten

Love the both!  they are approved Please move them to the character index thread...separate posts as I link things to the sheets for easy fining later. I will work up some tags for them in just a bit. :)

HannibalBarca

Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Orange Marmalade

CurvyKitten

I know right...hehe How do your boys feel about younger girls (just 16...very mature for her age I swear)  or a girl that may bite a little? :P 

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

HannibalBarca

QuoteWelcome aboard and thanks for bringing some new eye candy!

Eye candy is what the pics are all about!  Glad you like 'em.

QuoteI know right...hehe How do your boys feel about younger girls (just 16...very mature for her age I swear)  or a girl that may bite a little? :P 

A year younger than either of my characters isn't gonna hurt :P  They are both 17, because their mother had them one after the other, so there is only ten months between them...that means one just turned 17, and the other is close to turning 18. 

Yeah, I can see Alex being interested in Haley or Sara...plus he's into studying the supernatural and the occult, and he might just be drawn to Sara because of her witch heritage...an interesting plot twist to add, maybe.  Plus, like so many of my tall characters, he's into the petite girls  ;D

As for Ty...he's more into a woman closer to his size--he's afraid he'd break the kind of girls Alex likes, and teases him about it.  His open, friendly personality would contrast with, say, Mara or Theo...he'd be the type to try to wear Mara down and get to know her better.

By the way, since Ty plays drums in a local band, would anyone be interested in their character being in the band, too?  It is up for grabs other than the drums, and we can change its name and make it fit as many music types as we want--plus we can have more than two more members in it, as it says on his character sheet.  I've always found it fun to have a band of some kind in a group RP...it just opens more plot possibilities.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu