In With You For the Long Haul Babe(Scyland and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 24, 2010, 11:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scyland

He forces a smile down at her, trying to look fine. But he knows he can't hide how he feels from her.

"Oh nothing I'm just a little nervous about something" he says "Nothing to worry about."

He looks down at her "What about you though? How are you doing?" He asks.

AAA111

She looks up at him as she grabs his hands in her hands and smiles. "I'm amazing. How couldn't I be? I have the most amazing guy in the whole world with me right now AND I get to spend the entire weekend with him. I'm on cloud nine" She smiles kissing him gently on the lips.

"What are you nervous about? My family is excited to see you. They adore you." She smiles.

Scyland

When she kisses him everything just seems to go away. He's not nervous or worried about what will happen this weekend anymore. He knows that she's with him and everything is going to be okay now. And that nothing could make him happier than how she does.

"Oh nothing, I'm fine now" He says, and means it as he smiles back at her.

AAA111

She smiles and nods as she looks up at him. "Do you wanna drive or do you want me to drive.?" She asks him. She got her license a few months ago and just got her car about a month ago.

Scyland

"I will, you just relax for the ride" He says as he walks inside to get the rest of the stuff and puts it in the car. He walks back up to her and kisses her on the lips, "I'm ready, anything else you need?" He asks.

AAA111

She kisses him back lovingly and shakes her head. "Nope I got my bag of clothes, make-up, and some schoolwork in case I get some down time. Hopefully I won't> " She smiles as she hugs him.

Scyland

Hugging her back and holding her, he says "Well lets go then" He smiles as he lets go of her and leads her to the car, opening the car door to let her in then getting in himself.

They talk about what their going to do over the weekend as he drives there and the time seemed to go faster, they got to the daycare in no time.

AAA111

She looked at him as they drove. "Your so amazing to me and I'm so lucky to have you in my life honey." She tells him as they pull into the parking lot of the daycare. She looks at him. "You realize once she sees you she won't even realize her big sister is around. She ADORES you her Uncle Seven." SHe laughs as she gets out of the car.