Stalk me?... (F looking for M)

Started by MissLith, February 02, 2016, 11:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissLith

So, as some of you may know by now, I'm not so good at making fancy request threads. As I always say, don't be fooled by my pathetic request threads, I am a competent writer, though I won't give it my all if my partner doesn't.

I like to lay out a concept rather than a full blown plot idea, see if anyone's interested, and come up with something together. It feels more intimate that way. :)

I have an idea bubbling around in my mind, something I'm really craving. I'm hoping to find someone who could confidently play a manipulative, intelligent stalker type. Maybe our characters meet by chance, maybe it's someone she's close to, but he's absolutely obsessed by her from the very first time they meet, and he'll do anything he can to make her his.

Please check out my ons and offs, but I must say that I need to sort them out when I get a chance. When I first joined I thought the 'likes' box was favourites, and the 'wants to try/maybe' was likes, so please bare that in mind when looking.

I love to build a good OOC relationship with my writing partners. Some of the best people I have written with have became extremely good friends of mine, and I enjoy the friendship. I would prefer to talk through Skype whilst we get something set up, but it's not a necessity.

I so hope to hear from someone who thinks they fit the bill, and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Lith.

MissLith