Re: Alphabet Association Game

Started by Dreamweaver, May 08, 2009, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

WyldRanger

Mordred

*See Pillory*

WyldRanger

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

WyldRanger

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

valerinagl

Mordred

Ok, I screwed up here.. caffeine has entered a new gear inside.. (that's my excuse!) So, rewinding a bit, where this wayward detour took place, in an attempt to bring the universe back in order... back to 'C'..

Cannibal
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Daft

(hahaha...I just realized I totally messed it up too...but I unfortunately don't have coffee as an excuse! lol!) :P

Mordred

(you can use me as an excuse this time :P.. *makes a note* :)..)

Excuse
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Funny

(Deal! Hmm...yes I suppose that means I do owe you...(a scapegoat). :P )

Mordred

(damn.. was hoping you'd not realize until after you signed on the dotted line :P..)

Giggle
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hilarious

(Hmmm...well I was tempted to feign oversight. ;) )

Mordred

Infectious

(Aww, for your honesty, consider it a gift! :))
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Jovial

(*curtsies*  Ah but you are too kind Milord. :-) )

Mordred

*See Pillory*

WyldRanger

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria