Oh what a tangled web has woven...(M for F)

Started by DJGenXCide, May 06, 2014, 09:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

If interested in the scene below, please contact me via PM.  I would love to discuss things at length.

How he'd gotten there was a blur.  His friends had told him it was a fantastic place where men could relax, where women would take care of a man's every desires.  He'd scoffed at the idea, but he'd gone along, seeing as how Thomas and Jon had all but begged him to go.  They'd been going to the place for some time, and it was something that they hadn't stopped talking about since that first trip.  So he'd sucked it up, finally told his boys to take him to the place, and now he was inside, feeling better than good, thinking his buddies had finally done something right.  A lopsided grin pasted on to his face, he leaned his head back into the plush upholstery of the couch and tried to take a sip of his whiskey.

Before he could spill it on himself, a pale hand lifted it easily from his fingers and put it to his lips.  He drank the entire thing before realizing that a body had settled next to him.  Not just any body, either.  The curves on this one would have made everyone living, man or woman, look twice.  She was warm and soft against his side as she set the glass aside, turning to press her chest into his side, mouth moving along the side of his neck.  Before he could react, she was running a bare leg along his, her bare foot sneaking under his khakis to press against his feverish flesh.  The gasp that escaped him was immediate and shocking, bringing about a cold clarity.

"You looked lonely," she said, voice husky, sensuous.  "I thought you might like some company.  Can I give you a hand?"  The hand fell to his thigh, running up and down in small, light touches.  Each one was an electric surge, making his pants feel three sizes too small in a few strokes.  "Or would a mouth do better?"  The lips were plump, soft, and when they met his lips he felt the world begin to fade away.  His emotions were running hot, like he was on fire.  And that fire began to be siphoned away, his lust overwhelming him as she drank those powerful emotions from his lips, one sip at a time.