Kirei's Ideas. (Exotic NC)

Started by Kirei, September 03, 2009, 01:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirei

I want to try something that is slightly outside of what I usually do. so I got a few ideas that I was intrigued of after having a little IRC fun.

Giant.
An oversized human, also known as giant. The idea of this RP is for the giant to be about to destroy a farm where two or three girls live in. The girls however manage to capture the giant and that's where the fun begins.It would be also fun if the giant could somehow turn the tables at some point. I'm open for suggestions here.

Alternatively, it could be a human picking up a mushroom house of small pixies. Or something similar. The giant should preferably be male, but I will accept a female giant as well. The small people should be females. Thought if there's three of them, I won't mind one male (Who should be bisexual in case the giant is male too, in which case the giant sould be somewhat bisexual as well.). Ideal group would be 1 giant and 3 small people.

Dragon

You know it, I'm aiming for big things today. I don't want a small dragon, but a big dragon. I've not thought of a story, but maybe group of treasure hunters traveling into a dragon't cave would be a good plot. The dragon should be very intelligent and somewhat horny. In this scenario, the dragon has to be male. the group size should be about the same as in giant RP.

These RP's resolve pretty much around the sexual theme, so if you are looking for an RP with a deep plot, this might not be what you are looking for. Then again if you have idea for a deep plot that might have these themes, I'm more than interested.

Likes/Dislikes

It's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

Wooley

I've been interested in these RPs, but never had the privilege of doing one. If I had to choose between the two, I would say the draconically-focused plot. But, with you saying that this isn't a deeply plotted roleplay, the giant one might hold a smidge more interest.

Would prefer the place of one of the 'small people', either as a female, or bisexual male. But being a giant male would be quite alright with me.

Kirei

Well, it's not said that the dragon RP 'can't have a deep plot, I've not just yet thought of any, since I have other deeply plot focused RP in mind.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Phoebe

I wouldn't mind playing a very large person as a character, or a very small one in relative, though I've never played a male character before.

I can't come online on weekends, though, might be difficult to post on any day that's Saturday and Sunday.

Kirei

Well, a very small person would sound quite good option at this point. I have a giant, who'd rather play with people who play their own gender.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Collateral

I've never thought of being an oversized character before. Well possibly aside from a a rpgor two. If you need a dragon/giant count me in.
I am a representative of the Money for Me Foundation... Feel free to contribute.
Ons/Offs

Kirei

Well, I do need a dragon. I also need to think of a plot for the dragon RP, since it's been requested. But probably the plot would include a lot of mindgames between the dragon and the adventurers

So, if you will be the dragon, that leaves me needing one female character for giant RP and one female character for dragon RP then.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Kirei

I'm sorry, I'm scrapping the dragon idea for now. I'm already running two roleplays now and taking part in two others, I just simply don't think I can spread my effort in running another.

We are still looking for one female playing female for our giant RP which is running here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=46342.0
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Kate

happy to join as another female - pm me if you think i am suitable

Kirei

Since I never understood if Kate wants to join or not, we still need one female player.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free