News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Falstaff

Tharic

This really would be so much easier if you stopped swimming downstream Fals..

Ligeia

*Gives Tharic a sympathetic look* You really want a piece of him don't you?

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Tharic

Quote from: Ligeia on January 21, 2013, 05:06:05 PM

*winks and Ligeia and taps the side of my nose*

BlightRaptor

Quote from: Ligeia on January 21, 2013, 05:06:05 PM

Who wouldn't? ;)

Falstaff

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Tharic

Well kids.. I'm off.. Have yourselves a very merry evening..

BlightRaptor

Wait.. I know who wouldn't. Gay doods. Because Fal is one hot mama.

xxmaxinitxx

Falstaff

Falstaff

Ligeia

Later Tharic. And don't worry Fals, you still got all the bi guys

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Falstaff

Take care Tharic...stay safe

Ligeia...I don't want 'em.

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~