Pleasant Valley { Interest check }

Started by KikuLei, November 14, 2011, 04:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

I started this Rp once before but it just plain died man, it died!

It is vacation time and all these city college students are going crazy with excitement once they've reached .... well out in the middle of no where. One of the students have family in Georgia. When the friends arrive they didn't expect it to be so much less dull but still quite boring until they meet the country people around their age and realize some of them are just as kinky as they are. Well a few of the college students wanted to leave but had their car broken down and such. The problem is the town's ONLY mechanic is out of state at a funeral. What-ever will they do? { Your character may be from the city or country. }

Ladies:
- Natalie White { KikuLei }
- Aria { Gaga88}
- Abigail { Musicnoteangel}
-

Gentlemen:
- Boston { Kaisude }
- Sergei { Kimera }
- Allen { Jack White }
- Darrel { Adifferenceinsize }

Kaisude

Count me interested. Orgy what? JK but I'm back from a long vakay so I need to get back in to the habit.

Sanai

Doesnt seem to be many responses, so ill join to fill out your numbers a bit :p
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

KikuLei

Alrighty then xD I see we have no shortage of men unless some of you would like a female character instead? Usually female spots fill up pretty fast. I'll make my profile in a bit, if you feel like being the students who have family there then just include the name Natalie White. She will be my character and she will be living there. If you would prefer to be related to another character in the Country please consult their creator. Thank you. :]

KikuLei

Name: Natalie White
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 134 lbs
Piercings: Ears, no body piercings { Unlike picture }
Likes: Apples, cherries, red lipstick , being complimented, flirting , sarcasm , playful people.
Dislikes: Shy men, other pretty girls being in competition with her , the color pink in large doses.
Turn On List: Taller men , restraints, dominant personalities, threesomes or more , outdoors , groping.
Turn Offs: men shorter than her , submissive boys {Unless she can play games with them.} , blood , bathroom related things.

History: A young girl who was born into a pretty decently wealthy family in the South, she won numerous beauty pageants. She however seems to dislike when people bring up she wasn't Homecoming Queen. She somehow managed to get very magnificent grades with-out trying. She is smart however not credited as so due to her not wanting to go to college or being the geeky looking type. She seems rather bored and has a taste for fashion. Her mother and father live within walking distance from her new home, she however seems to have a flirting habit with the neighbors to get them to do things for her. She sees the girl who won Homecoming Queen as her rival, though they used to be friends. They were put against each other as children by their mothers who wanted them to win-win-win the beauty pageants. They always ended up being first and second against each other and are a force to be reckoned with.

Kaisude

Name: Boston
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 204 lbs
Likes: Being playful, Flirting, Honesty, Confidence, Being a Douche, Sports, Smoking Marijuana, Instigating, Cocaine, All women
Dislikes: Lack of confidence, Constant questions, Asparagus, Contradictions, Doing nothing
Turn On List: Willing Girls, Unwilling Girls, Glasses, Red Hair, Tall Girls, Short Girls, Pretty Eyes,
Turn Offs: Stuck up attitude, Pretending to play around, Too much of a tease,
History: WIP

KikuLei

Thank you for the profile, you've been accepted.  O8)

KikuLei

KikuLei

KikuLei

KikuLei

Bloody Rose

You cannot bump the thread everyday. You need to wait at least a month before bumping any thread just to let you know

GaGa88

If you are still looking for that rival for your character, I would love to throw my name into the hat.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

KikuLei

Well I am honestly suprised to see a reply in this. It has been dead forever it seems. :] I'd love for you to make a character though I can't promise this thing will pick up.

GaGa88

I can come up with a character and I can try to drum up some interest from my friends on E. :)

GaGa88

Name: Aria Lynn Hastings
Height: 5'6
Weight: 131
Likes: peaches, cherries, the color red, the color pink, the color yellow, blondes, brunettes, redheads, men and women, competition, fashion, smoking marijuana sometimes, compliments, helping people, and flirting
Dislikes: arrogance, clowns, ventriloquist dummies, beige, and spiders
Turn-ons: dominant people, slight amounts of pain and blood, threesomes, being watched during sexual activities, light bondage
Turn-offs: submissive people, bathroom play, bestiality, bad breath
History: Born into an influential Southern family with old money, Aria is a Southern Belle to the last detail. Her grandfather is a senator from Savannah, her grandmother is a former English teacher from London who moved to Georgia before getting married, her father is the former mayor of the town, and her mother is a former Italian supermodel. She is an only child. (on phone so this will be continued in another post)

GaGa88

She beat Natalie to become Homecoming and Prom Queen. Had numerous boyfriends and a few secret girlfriends in high school. Intelligent, sweet, and friendly. Aria moved to Milan after graduation to model but moved back to town about a month ago. (will add picture later. Can't figure out how to do it on my phone.)
Appearance: Waist length dark brown hair with a few natural auburn highlights, blue green eyes, slim yet curvaceous, two piercings, a few small tattoos. Being of mixed heritage, Italian...English...American, Aria was slightly more exotic in appearance than most of the cookie cutter all American looking girls in town.

KikuLei

I love it, I think it'd be wonderful because I was thinking of having Natalie be the one who won like Snow flake queen for the winter dance and such and then the most important Queen of all The Homecoming being snatched by her rival making them hate each other.

GaGa88

I like that. I thought making Aria brunette rather than blonde and the fact that they're both from two of the wealthiest families in town would add to that tension. :)
I'm trying to drum up some interest from some friends so we can have a game.

KikuLei

Loving the idea Gaga, I was going to make Natalie pretty wealthy anyway. I wanted to make Natalie the extreme All American Dream girl pin-up type. Her personality is just nasty and mean though. xD Fiesty.

Yay, we've stirred up interest. Glad to have you Jack. Feel free to post a character profile if you'd like.

GaGa88

awesome, Jack. Happy to have you.
Kikulei, Natalie would be the nasty and mean counterpart to Aria. She'd be almost saccharinely sweet...well to people's faces. This is so reminding me of Only Prettier by Miranda Lambert :)

MusicNoteAngel

I'd love to be a part of this. I was thinking I could be a country girl that's desperate to get out of her tiny town but can't because she must work grueling hours at a local antique shop to support her younger siblings after their parents passed away. She's naive and very much a virgin but is finally wanting to break free of the mold she's set herself into.

If interested, I'll also make up a whole character information.
As beautiful as a musical melody...

KikuLei

Go ahead, we'll have just male City comers then. :]

KikuLei

Going to add this interest thread to my signature so we can get some people. <3

adifferenceinsize

I'd definitely like to jump in. I'll get a character description up later, but I have in mind a black guy coming in from the city. Would be an interesting contrast against the white bread locals. lol

KikuLei

Sounds great, can't wait for you to jump right on in.  We have too many white people.  :P

Kimera

KikuLei

Kimera

Name: Sergei Marlow
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165
Likes: Girls, Flirting, A good drink, people with ambition
Dislikes: Apathy, Lazy People
Turn-ons: threesomes, light bondage, Willing Girls, Unwilling Girls, Red Hair, Tall Girls, Short Girls, Pretty Eyes
Turn-offs: bathroom play, bestiality, the really nasty stuff
History: Came to america as an exchange student from Moskow. After finishing his studies in Biology and Biochemistry he's now working for his Doctorate.

KikuLei

MusicNoteAngel

Full Name: Abigail Marie Patterson
Nickname: Abby
A short history: Abigail has always been the responsible young lady that has been expected of her. She didn't grow up knowing what nice things were, instead she quickly learned the value of a dollar earned. She has worked hard for the meager life she lives, but all in all she's proud of herself for holding her head above water. She supports her two younger siblings as well, although they will be leaving the house soon, which has Abby both relieved and worried. Her parents passed away three years ago due to a mysterious illness that struck them both. Abby was the shoe in to take responsibility of all of their life, due to her mature attitude and hard working ethics. As she makes her new friends from the city, she starts out as the "mother" of the group, making sure everyone's safe. After a little while, she begins to finally let her hair down and enjoy this new found self of hers.
Interests: Since she is new at "unleashing her wild side", she's feeling adventurous and feisty. She's willing to give most things a fair shot, granted that she is provided with someone willing to show her the ropes on some things.
Dislikes: Scat/Urine, Vomit, Blood, Mutilation, forced violence, and death.
Picture:
Physical Description: She stands at 5'4" and weighs approximately 120 pounds. She has a soft, curved body with delicate feautures. Her hair is almost always messy looking, as she rarely has the time to properly primp. She usually goes without make up but will sometimes swipe a layer of mascara on with some clear lipgloss.
As beautiful as a musical melody...

KikuLei

Accepted. :] Need one male to make his profile and we're ready to begin!

KikuLei

O:) Sure, we might have two spots open because the first male that was interested and posted his character ' Boston ' has been gone a while ( Over a week ) and may have lost interest.

KikuLei

I don't think we have ANY city people to be honest. I THINK Abigail might be one? Maybe Sergei is? I have no idea, either way we'll make it work. I just realized there are less people than I thought  , so actually you can take one spot and we'll have another free. Possibly two is Kaisude quit.

JackWhite

I'll be a city guy. Gonna make character sheet

KikuLei

adifferenceinsize

WIP - Photo and more info to come.

Name: Darrell "D Town" Morris
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 212 lbs
Turn On List:
Turn Offs:
History: Raised in a harsh section of Baltimore, Darrell struggled to get out of the hood. His natural artistic streak served him well, getting a scholarship to a prestigious university. He occasionally worked dealing marijuana and some harder drugs to pay for room & board and his supplies, but as he has gained some local notoriety for his photo work, he's moved out of the drug game.

thomasarsenault

KikuLei

JackWhite

Name: Alan Barker
Height: 6'1"
Dislikes: cat/Urine, Vomit, Blood, Mutilation and death.
History: Allen was one of the guys that liked sport. Not only watching it but also playing. He got his scholarship thanks to his excellent preformances on a  basketball court. As a kid he never could stay still and that made him start playing it and it turned out that he was quite a talent. Soon he was one of the key players in his team and of course that made him one of the popular guys in school but he still had time to meet with his friends. Darrell was his friend and they both just wanted away from their lifes and with the vacation it was the ideal time for some roadtripping.

KikuLei

Approved, I'll start it later today. I was thinking if I should seperate it into the East and West side of the country or? Like Specific places so people don't have to fumble all over in one thread?

KikuLei

How about we list some? For instance Bar? Motel? I think we need an out-doors area as well.

KikuLei

Seems fair enough, we should probably make place an NPC's house so it leaves room for everyone. Sound good?

KikuLei

Alright, I'm going to start it all today. :]

KikuLei

KikuLei

Ooop! Forgot all about that, thank you Jack. :]

KikuLei

KikuLei

I should probably ask adifferenceinsize to finish his profile. So we know his ons , offs , limits, ect.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

KikuLei

JackWhite

Quote from: KikuLei on January 22, 2012, 09:29:24 AM
We sure are.  O:)

Does that mean that there will be extra village people or will there be some other way for city people to roll into the small town too?

RedEve

GaGa88

RedEve

Name: Barbara Palcroix
Height: 5'7"
Dislikes: Drama, petty narrow-minded people, rudeness
History: Barbara is a born and bred New Yorker and comes from old money. She was private schooled all through primary and high school and has lived with the proverbial silver spoon in her mouth for her entire life. She was talked into this visit by a friend of hers and she will find the experience quite revealing. She is a 100% city person who has never spent any amount of time in a small town. A fish out of water does not begin to describe how she will handle staying in Pleasant Valley. She isn't an unfriendly person, but she might appear a bit snobbish at first glance. She isn't truly arrogant, just self-aware enough of her wealth and status for it be be obvious.

RedEve

So could someone help me out with a way to start this game?

Will the City folk have arrived in groups or by themselves? And when and how will this all lead to sex? :)

JackWhite

Quote from: RedEve on January 22, 2012, 11:51:36 AM
So could someone help me out with a way to start this game?

Will the City folk have arrived in groups or by themselves? And when and how will this all lead to sex? :)

The three city guys came by car and it broke down in town. Mechanic is gone for a few days so they're stuck. The country girls just seem pretty interested in the guys :P

RedEve

So she could have tagged along with them? :)

Kimera

JackWhite

Quote from: RedEve on January 22, 2012, 11:55:06 AM
So she could have tagged along with them? :)

Of course.

I might need to edit a few things but that doesn't matter  :-)

GaGa88

Aria is interested in women, too. :) threesome anyone?

RedEve

Okay, I caught up on the thread. How are we going to explain the fact that none of them have mentioned Barbara as a fourth member of the group so far? :p

JackWhite

Like I said I'm willing to edit a few things :P

Or you could have come to the city another way since you're character wanted to come to Pleasant Valley

RedEve

Hmmm... What would her reason be to go there?

JackWhite

Quote from: RedEve on January 22, 2012, 12:14:34 PM
Hmmm... What would her reason be to go there?

QuoteShe was talked into this visit by a friend of hers and she will find the experience quite revealing. She is a 100% city person who has never spent any amount of time in a small town.

You said it yourself in her description.  ;D

RedEve

Well yes but that scenario entails she arrived there in a group. I would need to find a reason for her presence there if she arrives alone.

JackWhite

Since she's rich she might have been on vacation in LA while Aria was doing some photoshoots there and the two of them became friends

RedEve

So she's there with Aria? That might work. What do you think Gaga?

GaGa88

I like it. I was thinking that if they're already friends, that they would have already slept together or maybe not? What do you think, Red?

RedEve

Quote from: GaGa88 on January 22, 2012, 12:33:12 PM
I like it. I was thinking that if they're already friends, that they would have already slept together or maybe not? What do you think, Red?

Secret lesbian lovers?  >:)

Capone

I have an idea for a character, but wanted to double check if it would still be in the nature of the town to have an Adult Video/Book Store.

GaGa88

JackWhite

I don't know about an adult store in such a small town. Wouldn't it give too much rumours in town when they saw someone enter there?

RedEve

Quote from: GaGa88 on January 22, 2012, 12:44:57 PM
I'm down with that, Red.

So they are bisexual but have been fuck-buddies for a while? That works. :)

Why would she have joined Aria on this trip?

Capone

It depends on the town. Here in South Jersey towns sort of bleed edge-to-edge, so you'll have ritzy upper-class white people right next to urban ghetto with white trailer trash not too far off.

The sort of small town I'm envisioning, an adult video/book store would probably be on a less-used street closer to low-income homes, so there'd be traffic, just not in the "pristine" part of town that everyone shows to those not from the area.

GaGa88

Quote from: RedEve on January 22, 2012, 12:53:57 PM
So they are bisexual but have been fuck-buddies for a while? That works. :)

Why would she have joined Aria on this trip?
Hm, because Aria wanted to see how she would react to such a small town and she's kind of attached to Barbara now, although it would be hard to get Aria to admit that. Good question would be, would Barbara have gotten even the tiniest bit angry about Aria's scandalous romp with that marries photographer? :)

JackWhite

Quote from: GaGa88 on January 22, 2012, 01:09:27 PM
Hm, because Aria wanted to see how she would react to such a small town and she's kind of attached to Barbara now, although it would be hard to get Aria to admit that. Good question would be, would Barbara have gotten even the tiniest bit angry about Aria's scandalous romp with that marries photographer? :)

If she is angry about it that could lead to Barbara getting off with some of the guys for some kind of revenge

RedEve

Quote from: GaGa88 on January 22, 2012, 01:09:27 PM

Would she know about it?

GaGa88

I'm thinking she would. Aria was going to, but before she could, fashion magazines and the internet got it first.

RedEve

Quote from: GaGa88 on January 22, 2012, 01:51:35 PM
I'm thinking she would. Aria was going to, but before she could, fashion magazines and the internet got it first.

So she already knows about it before they go to Pleasant Valley?

GaGa88

Um yeah, before they got to the town.

JackWhite

Quote from: RedEve on January 22, 2012, 01:54:02 PM
So she already knows about it before they go to Pleasant Valley?

Barbara might wanna hear if it's true or not from Aria herself.

RedEve

Well that must have been a fun trip over there. :D

GaGa88

Aria could have tried to tell Barbara that the allegations are true but found that she couldnt. So, maybe part of her reason for bringing Barbara to Pleasant Valley is that she wants to tell her in a not so populated place. How does that sound, Red?

RedEve

Works for me. So where would she be right now?

GaGa88

She could have been sleeping at Aria's and woke up with Aria nowhere to be found. You could get started by having her call Aria, if you'd like.

Miyu

Capone

I'm no GM (haven't even put a character sheet up), but it looks like the ratio may be willing to have another lady involved.

adifferenceinsize

Quote from: KikuLei on January 21, 2012, 04:38:22 PM
I should probably ask adifferenceinsize to finish his profile. So we know his ons , offs , limits, ect.

I'll have it polished up in a while. I'm just having a bit of writer's block of a sort on setting out his tastes. I have a rough idea for the back story, and I think I've got the rough idea of what he's into, but I just can't seem to translate that into words.

One question - where about are the guys in the city group supposed to be from? I'm assuming a city somewhere in the Northeast, but are we thinking like NYC, Philly, Boston, or somewhere else? A bit of the back story for Darrell depends a good bit on this.

KikuLei

Quote from: adifferenceinsize on January 22, 2012, 06:10:27 PM
I'll have it polished up in a while. I'm just having a bit of writer's block of a sort on setting out his tastes. I have a rough idea for the back story, and I think I've got the rough idea of what he's into, but I just can't seem to translate that into words.

One question - where about are the guys in the city group supposed to be from? I'm assuming a city somewhere in the Northeast, but are we thinking like NYC, Philly, Boston, or somewhere else? A bit of the back story for Darrell depends a good bit on this.

Well , we haven't given a specific place for Pleasant Valley either so honestly any of it works.  He can originally be from anywhere but, the School's placement if he was in college or with any of the guys he arrived with depends on the others as well.

KikuLei

Quote from: Capone on January 22, 2012, 12:34:51 PM
I have an idea for a character, but wanted to double check if it would still be in the nature of the town to have an Adult Video/Book Store.

Yes, they can have one. Every place has one but it wouldn't be very high-end or anything. It would probably be relatively small and some people may not like your character if he owns it.

Capone

Name: Blain Miller
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Piercings: None
Likes: Conversation, debate, intelligence, assertive women, being left alone
Dislikes: Other guys, bitches, rude customers, having to mop jizz off the floor, stupidity
Turn On List: Big breasts, hand jobs, oral, secretly having sex in public
Turn Offs: Having to do all the work, fake moans, dirty talk, usual scat, gore, etc.
Occupation: Clerk at the Pleasure Valley adult book and video store

History: Blaine had a pretty standard shitty childhood. He lost himself in books and video games rather than playing sports or other outdoor games. He would escape to a high place in the trees to read a book whenever he could, finding some solace in the peace and solitude. His parents wouldn't have any of that, his father constantly trying to force him into physical activities that he wasn't good at. His mother, well, she just couldn't be pleased, ever.

So by time he was getting ready to graduate high school, Blaine got himself a job. Or tried to, at least. The economy was bad and everyone was having trouble finding work, but unlike other people, Blaine was desperate. So he got the only job available: clerk at the Pleasure Valley Adult Video and Book store. It was a small place, no real windows, gray exterior, one simple white sign with the name scrawled in red Times New Roman font.

Blaine didn't plan to work there long. He just needed to save money for a year or two so he could afford classes at the local community College, then transfer to a real school. Too bad moving out and living on your own cost a lot. And so Blaine continues to work at the store, trying to figure out how he can go take classes for a real future while ignoring the insulting looks of shame for his choice in career.

KikuLei

Miyu

I guess you are full on females,good luck

adifferenceinsize

Quote from: Miyu on January 24, 2012, 03:51:56 PM
I guess you are full on females,good luck

That's strange... I understand the words here individually, but I don't understand the phrasing. "Full on females"? I can't fit those words together. lol

JackWhite

Quote from: adifferenceinsize on January 24, 2012, 06:47:02 PM
That's strange... I understand the words here individually, but I don't understand the phrasing. "Full on females"? I can't fit those words together. lol

She meant that she thinks that there are already enough females in the game

Capone

I'm pretty sure he was joking, Jack, and understood the words just fine. :)

I actually think the game is low on females compared to males, unless the first post needs an update. Either way, an abundance of females is a nice thing to have for a change versus an abundance of males.

JackWhite

Quote from: Capone on January 24, 2012, 07:30:39 PM
I'm pretty sure he was joking, Jack, and understood the words just fine. :)

I actually think the game is low on females compared to males, unless the first post needs an update. Either way, an abundance of females is a nice thing to have for a change versus an abundance of males.

It's 4-4 right now if I counted correctly

Secretwriter

I might be interested, but I am on my phone right now, let me check this out more tomorrow and see what all is going on before I commit to the game. ------ the first post is missing a female then. I would suggest marking this thread as game full, or locking the topic. :-)

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦