Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsjaz

Granted… you book them into a luxury spa and health clinic that treats people for allergies and other types of ailments, when rigorous tests are run, you are reassured that they will recover….

...but you sold you soul to the she devil >:) of finance… purgatory awaits you!

I wish I could concentrate better 
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

lenka

granted...but through such intense concentration your mind becomes explosive and you start to recieve constant headaches, terrible body aches and you start to hear other peoples thoughts.....you would wish for death because you are in much pain and information crammed into your mind!

..I wish for gills so I can breath underwater...can I have a mermaid tail too?

Drow Denizen

You can, but now you permanently smell fishy and have no hopes of sex ever again as you're scales from the waist down...  :-(

I wish you wouldn't grant me this wish!
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

Granted...but with no goal for a wish, your life turns to shit! friends leave you and the very life essence escapes your life...you become a nothing!

I wish for hairless skin

Drow Denizen

Granted, you're now even scalier than before - but not a hair on your body to be found...

I wish for power!
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

granted,  but with power comes great consequenses...everything you get incontact with and love blows up in your face...POOF!

I wish I could fly and have beautiful feathery wings!

Drow Denizen

Granted, you're now a diseased pigeon..

I wish for politicians who can't lie.

Rubicon

Granted! Sadly, they also feel their slightest opinions are Unbreakable Truth, making compromise impossible and eliminating any capacity for any governance not based upon totalitarianism.

I wish my freezer always had slim-a-bear Klondike Bars in it.

lenka

Granted..but they are all full of maggots..(what are they?)

I wish for a fresh pot of tea!

Rubicon

Granted, but it's twelve-year old Salada.

(They're ice cream bars -- the slim-a-bear being low sugar. I would say they aren't a part of the Australian experience?)

I wish for a Violet Crumble.

lenka

granted, but again there are more maggots...why do you draw them to yourself Rubicon? *smiles*
I wish I could have sex and it would be the best I could ever recieve!...with lota foreplay...maybe toys too!

Drivestort

Granted, but it's only with a person who disgusts you entirely.

I wish I wasn't so full of bitterness and cynicism.

Rubicon

Granted! Welcome to your new post-lobotomy life! Please enjoy the feeling of aimless staring as any capacity for emotion seems to have left you....

I wish for eternal youth!

finewine

Granted but you will always wear diapers and suck your thumb.

I wish to be 18 again.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Rubicon

Eighteen inches high it is!

I wish for finewine to get an unperverted wish.

Drivestort

Finewine wishes for a taco, and receives one. It is delicious.

I wish I didn't lose my NIN discography to my own idiocy.

HockeyGod

Done, you've now lost it due to your insanity.

I wish that we have a low amount of snow winter this year.

finewine

Quote from: Rubicon on October 10, 2010, 03:28:10 PM
Eighteen inches high it is!

I wish for finewine to get an unperverted wish.

*blows you a kiss and giggles at being 18 inches*

Alxnjsh, your wish is granted the sun melts it and you end up flooding your basement.

I wish to know how to code every single occurrence of TSQL for every database in the world for the next 100 years!

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Drivestort

Granted, with no direct perversions. People who code, after all, are inherently insane anyway.

I wish to know everything.

finewine

Bwhahahahhaha!  so true so true!

Your wish is granted but you are connected to the mother server through 36 cables attached to your body for the rest of your life.

I wish to be on a tropical beach engaged in intellectual conversation with a handsome man.  *hehehehe*

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Rubicon

The magistrate is indeed handsome, but it takes all of finewine's rhetorical skills to explain just how she came into possession of a boatload of contraband and why she shouldn't be locked up....

I wish for a fresh, uncontaminated and healthy roast beef sandwich.

Kendra

granted .... but a ravenous dog happens by and takes it from you before you even get a bite

I wish for my headache to go away

mrsjaz

Granted, along comes a mad axe wielding maniac who chops of your head. :'(

I wish Freud was my room mate

"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

finewine

Granted, but you'll wake up to find it was only a dream.

I wish to reach into my pocket and always have enough money to buy whatever it is I want or need.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Rubicon

Granted, but then the United Federation of Planets is formed, and money becomes an archaic concept, displaced by personal development and hard work!

I wish Finewine would show me her full face.