Auction lot 1. 21 year old female slave.

Started by Servant Girl, September 14, 2015, 04:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Servant Girl

For auction.  One slave.  Petite brunette Virgin.
Age 21
Bust 32B

Name.  Rowenne Clearleaf

Enslaved after the bankruptcy of her father.

As yet untrained.

Ladies and gentlemen, who will open the bidding?

Servant Girl

Come ladies and gents. Don't be shy.  Who will open the bidding at just 100 dollars.  Imagine owning your own personal pleasure slave. 

Come on slave push out those titties, let the good folks here see what they're getting

Servant Girl

Once the sale is concluded you can have her delivered to the thread of your choice where she will be yours to train and enjoy. 

tsc

She's certainly a sweet-looking little thing. The silver-haired man looked over the girl on offer. Her breasts were quite nice - not very large, but well-shaped, and with just the sort of nipples he liked, almost conical. She was quite small, and there was something about the look in her eyes. A hint of fear, a hint of defiance. She still seemed to have spirit left, this one.

Carl made his decision and nodded to the auctioneer. "Two hundred," he said calmly and clearly, making his interest clear by opening with a bid higher than the minimum.

Captain Whitebread

It was a typical move.  An old man with more money than brains willing to throw it away on a slip of a girl.  The very thought that he could be manipulated in such a manner offended him.  He would teach the old man that there were certain people that could not be intimidated in such a man.  Shifting his weight, he lifted the head of his cane to indicate that he too wanted to bid.

"Two hundred and fifty," he said in a soft voice.  Nigel felt no need to raise his voice to be heard or to gain any sort of respect.  Respect was earned, not demanded.  The same could be said about loyalty.  He briefly wondered how difficult it would be earning loyalty of someone you bought as a pleasure slave.  "And I'll throw you another hundred for you, auctioneer, if her clothes stay on for the entire auction.  After all, where is the pleasure of unwrapping something when we've all already seen what lies beneath?"
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Servant Girl

Thank you gentlemen.  The little bitch here would make a fine toy for your attentions.  She is quite responsive to pain.

He turned to the girl and raised the short cane he held in his grubby paw.

Turn around and show the nice gentlemen your ass slut.   Come now or perhaps I could demonstrate how a little slave slut like you should be treated. 

Rowen a turned around fearfully.  She had experienced just a few slaps in her short captivity but the thought of being canes on the stage in front of the crowd was too much to bear. 

She bent forward and pushed back her bottom.   She had a beautifully round, peachy backside.  Fleshy yet firm, a surprise given that the rest of her body was so lean. 

The auctioneer lifted her short black skirt to reveal her white cotton panties and the delicious curves beneath.

A tear trickled down her pretty face as she felt the burning gaze of the crowd on her backside and on the shape of her pussy made lewdly clear though the stretched fabric of her underwear.

The little bitch is still in her cafe waitress uniform however she has an extensive wardrobe of sexy, cock teasing clothes from her former life.  These will be sent over with her to the winning bidder. 

Now who wants to feel how firm this little toys ass is?  Step up gentlemen.  Don't be shy.   

Servant Girl

I'm going to move the auction to a story thread.  I'll post the link as soon as I set it up.

Servant Girl

This is great fun but as the story request thread is itself a story I've moved it.  Please feel free to jump in with a bid or merely by joining the crowd of onlookers.

Servant Girl

The second slave is now being auctioned.