News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Bigger Pinker Dwarf - A Red Dwarf Game

Started by Jester, June 27, 2007, 08:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kassandra

Quote from: Cherri Tart on June 30, 2007, 03:42:51 PM
just sent mine in *eyes Kass, lifting brow*  working hard, yes, i can see that... and what are these, pray tell?  *nudges hand cuffs with one toe*

begins shuffling paperwork in a shifty manner... erm its around here somewhere i swear *grins

...well works hard.. plays hard sweetie... course your aware that all crew should undergo a full medical before boarding arn't you Cherrie?  purely procedure you understand *coughs*
Kassie's on/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10284.0

I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait. It's very important that I see myself before I get confused

Kassandra

OK i have just sent mine to you...

*scrunches up nose at Cherri*  ;D

now then Missy, about your pre-boarding medical  ;)
Kassie's on/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10284.0

I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait. It's very important that I see myself before I get confused

Elvi

well....I'm sure I know what Caz would say about 'medical's'  *grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Jester

well all bios are in.

i will shortly set tge game up.

i am thinking we will have three days of normal game time for you to define your characters.

by the end of day three your character must be in stasis. i dont know what everyones pace is like so i will go slowly at first.

i know elvi is a fast poster but it will be a good idea to let me know what your posting rate is like so we dont zoom ahead. anyway i will set up soon. x

Cherri Tart

I can usually post around twice a day - would that be considered slow, medium or fast?  and weekends can be iffy. 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Hmmmmm..yes I've had a sneak preview of yours Cherri......Jester and I are being naughty.....*grins as she rubs her hands together*

Jester

Thats about the same for me. Give or take.

Sounds good. :-)

Jester

I like being naughty with Elvi.

heh heh,

Elvi

Yes.we work well together Jester..for the greater.....errrrr....good.....yes that's the phrasing...the greater good!
*wanders off whistling*

As for posting?
Well......I can't answer if others don't post can I?
So that means that I post at the same pace as everyone else.....

Cherri Tart

if i'm slow to post, i would understand if you felt the need to punish me, btw - it would only be fair *Grin*  and yes, you could always just post long monologs, that have nothing to do with the other characters, if you felt the need to post in btwn.  oh, and no being naughty!  we want to run a clean ship, here ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Jester

Do you guys mind if i set this up at the weekend?

I am stage managing a show at the moment so dont have lots of time. i dont want to rush the start,

Cherri Tart

whatever is best for you, CJ :)  i think i can manage to wait a few more days

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Jester

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay. I am now out of hospital and can now sp[end a little time at my computer each day so I am wanting to start this game up now?

Wave at me if your still interested and thanks for being patient!!

Cherri Tart

*waves*  glad to hear you're better, CJ *hug*  i'm still in, but i'm afraid Kass has gone MIA and Elvi's been kind of quiet - for her, at least :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

You're talking about me again aren't you?
*gives Cherri a good spanking*

Cherri Tart

*dies and goes to heaven*  yes, we were... thinking about you, too.. in your thigh high leather boots and your tight leather panties and your studded belt, standing over us, crop in hand, hands on hips, a look of displeasure on your face, one eye brow cocked... *blushes*  umm.. should i not have said that out loud...?

O/O, Cherri Flavored

strangely made

As I've said to Elvi, if this starts up again I'll be interested.

Elvi

strangely made

Whoo hoo? You haven't seen my character idea yet .

Elvi

Oh it'll be good......
Shame Beastgirl is too young to join (barring adult content of course), she's the one who knows the "Red Dwarf world" back to front.....

Hey..we could torment her even more, start up a Black Adder game and refuse to let her know anything thats going on in it....

Cherri Tart

does this mean i get to play with the both of you?  not sure whether to be seriously worried or seriously excited - think i'll settle for a combination of both :)  *putting on my best being patient face* 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

That depends......how good are you at keeping you mouth shut and not blabbing to people?

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Cherri Tart

*Sighs and goes and stands in corner, nose pressed against the wall* 

O/O, Cherri Flavored