X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

I've been approved!! :D

So, do I post his character sheet somewhere specific?

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: kingmaster1 on June 11, 2014, 10:54:54 AM
I've been approved!! :D

So, do I post his character sheet somewhere specific?

Post is on up here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=206239.0

And from there you can check out our shiny new Forum :)

Sara Riddler

Doomsday

Quote from: Sara Riddler on June 11, 2014, 12:14:51 PM
Hi I was wondering if its too late to apply?

Absolutely not! As far as I'm aware, at least. Go ahead and whip something up :-)

Sara Riddler

Quote from: Doomsday on June 11, 2014, 12:17:53 PM
Absolutely not! As far as I'm aware, at least. Go ahead and whip something up :-)
Wonderful the I will write something up then!

Orange Marmalade

Doomsday

Quote from: Kuroneko on June 02, 2014, 10:15:43 PM
Oh yes, I can. And I'm sure I can figure it out ;). But back off, BP. Obvious mutant goes to Marrow :P

Also, Tonberryshuffle has offically claimed Azazel, just fyi all ;).

Hmm, it's been 9 days. I know Tonberry's been busy, but I was curious if he was still interested in Azazel? Otherwise, I'm jumping all over that >:)

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Doomsday on June 11, 2014, 05:07:57 PM
Hmm, it's been 9 days. I know Tonberry's been busy, but I was curious if he was still interested in Azazel? Otherwise, I'm jumping all over that >:)

He's in the midst of a move, so giving him some extra time there :)

Sara Riddler

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name:Katie Grey
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Vector
Citizenship and other legal info: Dual citizenship  English and American
Place of Birth: Oxfordshire, England
Education: College

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 120 lb
Hair color: Black
Eye color:Green blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance: A lithe girl with not much to show for in the terms of physical strength. She has quite small breast maybe a B cup and not much to show for in the rear region either. She is the one that most people look twice after her, she is a very beautiful and cute girl and while she is not very physical fit she still takes care of her body to look nice. She have always been frail and her mother who was afraid of her health made her stay in quite a lot so she have a very pale skin to contrast with her raven black hair.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Lesbian
Ons/Offs: Same as the player.
Goals: To live life to the fullest and aid those that she can.
Wealth Level: 5
Personality: She is a very shy and timid person. She prefers to sit and read her comics or books then to play outside, this is mainly due to her not having many friends. She is introvert and geek would also be a good description of her. She loves games, comics and just about anything related to it. She have dreams of cosplay. Her powers have made her very careful and almost afraid of people since she can cause harm to those that just touch her if she is not careful. She prefer to keep to herself so that she won't hurt anyone. She is highly intelligent and while her power does not require any form of physical actions it is preferable if you can predict what will happen next.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Interested in math, physics, engineering and chemistry.
Year: College Sophomore
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Non so far, new arrival.

STATS:
Fighting: 2 - Poor  Agility: 3 - Typical  Strength: 2 - Poor  Endurance: 2 - Poor  Reason: 7 - Incredible  Intuition: 4- Good  Psyche: 5 - Excellent

POWERS:
Regokinesis - Regokinesis or Vector Manipulation means that she can change the magnitude and direction of an object to maneuver it in the desired way, regardless of pre-existing vectors. This does not applies to static or non-moving objects, it must be in motion before she can affect it with her powers. Since nearly everything in existence has vectors, manipulation of them can essentially grants her an "Absolute Defense" that prevents her from harm, that is as long as she is aware that the attack is coming or she already have decided to reflect everything around her.
She can only deflect things that have a mass. Gases, light and things along that line is unaffected by her powers. She has a sphere of influence about two inches away from her skin so she can't affect anything further away.
She can only change the vector of a thing and while she can amplify its velocity she can't add much speed right now due to that she had not yet learned to control it very well.
Her powers are not as much physically draining as they are mentally. As long as she only uses her power to change things around her and not her own vector that is. She can use it to move faster but due to her frail physic she can't do it for very long or move very fast with it.
Her current limitation on the force that she can affect is maybe a strong person hitting at her with a bat, or a pitcher with a baseball. She is after all not used to her powers and quite afraid of them so she have not explored them much.

ADVANTAGES:
Highly intelligent - Kaite is very smart not only from reading books but she also have a natural talent for logic. Math is like breathing to her and she have no issues with doing complex calculations in her head.
Linguist - She is fluent in many languages though most of them are dead, she loves to be able to read the books in the original language and due to knowing many languages she have no problem to pick up a new one. English, French and German she is fluent in and very knowledgeable in Old Hebrew, Sanskrit, Aramaic and Old Norse but since they are dead languages its hard to get a full grasp on them and while she does not speak them she can read and write them to a certain extent.

DISADVANTAGES:
Nightmares - She suffers from chronic nightmares and can't sleep very well.
Insomnia - Due to her nightmares she sleeps very little and is afraid of going to sleep.
Panic attacks - She also suffers from panic attacks.

SKILLS:
Mathematics - She has a bachelor degree in Mathematics and she loves to work on
Contortionist - She practiced gymnastics and ballet as a child and when she got afraid to do that she started doing contortion for fun and to keep in shape at least. She is very flexible.

HISTORY:
Katie was born to a wealthy couple in England. She had a childhood compared of what you would see in a movie. Nothing wrong aside from a over protecting mother. At an early age it was clear that she was very gifted in mathematics and by such she was tutored in it by private teachers. By the time that she was eight her parents took her to a doctor and after quite a bit of study they came to the conclusion that she was a 'savant' but not autistic. That is quite rare only about one percent of the world population. She had a fluency in logic and could easily grasp both math and languages. Due to her mother she was kept at home much so she spent her time studying and learning things that she found interesting. The private teachers helped as well since they gave her their full attention and were very happy with teaching a child that was interested and understood the lessons. She was still keep in the normal grade since while her math skills were impressive her other grades were not as good, she did not really like many of the subjects. So she was quite bored at school. But when she turned thirteen she was moved a private school where she could get the education she wanted and needed which helped her along her way.

She did not grow bored from the studies but she did want more then just sitting at home and studying, she had a few friends from school that came over from time to time and while she was not allowed to play outside she did get more comfortable in social situations. She was still a bit odd and unsure on how to act around people since she had been very sheltered and as time passed her group of friends shrunk more and more as the other kids started to do other things. So once more she grew quite lonely. When she finally was allowed to move away from home she decided that she wanted to start new and when she was fifteen she moved to the USA to get away from her parents and try to live on her own. By then she spoke English, French, German and had begun to study other languages, she had a interest in dead languages since she wanted to be able to read books and text in the original language. She had received a scholarship in the US to study mathematics and that was her primary goal.

It was not until she was sixteen that she knew that something was wrong. By then she had taken her bachelor degree and moved to the USA. She had always wanted to move there so that she would live on her own. Her father had bought her a large apartment in New York so that she could live like she wanted and had given her access to quite a bit of money so that she never needed for anything. She was starting to open up a bit to a neighbor, a girl at the same age as her. The girl who Katie had been attracted to and started to have a intimate relationship with, nothing more then kissing and holding hands. The girl who's name was Jessica managed to convince her to come out one night, she knew a place that would let them in even though they were underage. At the club many of the guys were very close and friendly and after a drink or two some of them tried to feel her up and not being aware of her powers and since she did not want him touching her, her powers reflected his motion and amplified it, his arm was dislocated.

Afraid and scared she ran from the club, heading home. She crawled up into a small ball on her bed as she pulled the blanket over herself. She did not understand what had happened or what was going on, she could not believe that it had happened. But everything changed then, anything that came near her was sent away in the opposite direction with a tremendous force. Katie who did not know what to do did the only thing she could do to protect and not harm Jessica. She ran away, taking nothing more then a backpack with some clothes and money. She managed to convince her parents that she was going for a trip with a friend for a while and she did not talk to them for over a year.

She have not told anyone what happened during that year but she was picked up by Professor Xavier who had sensed her and tracked her down. She was then living alone in a cabin in Oregon. She was hesitant at first but after a long talk she agreed and decided to go with him. She have just recently arrived at the school and so far she had kept to herself, afraid of getting near anyone since she does not want to hurt them. One can see her around the school, sitting in corners reading or playing games by herself. She have also been told that she will be sharing a room with someone from now on since the school does not have the rooms to give her one of her own.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Doomsday on June 11, 2014, 05:07:57 PM

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on June 11, 2014, 05:11:43 PM
He's in the midst of a move, so giving him some extra time there :)

I talked to Tonberry tonight and yes, he still wants Azazel. Sadly, he only has his phone right now for IM and cannot post from that, and there is no free wifi in the small town he lives in. His ISP is being installed on Saturday and he should be able to post then. He and I have actually worked out a detailed recent event with Azazel and Marrow to get Azazel to the mansion.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Alias

Work in Progress - Jenna Cole - SO CLOSE

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Jenna Ellen Cole
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: "Jen" (currently unnamed)
Citizenship and other legal info: US citizen
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
Occupation: hair colorist, not certified, but highly respected.
Education: high school drop out

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Hair color: Natural-Brunette, Bleached-blonde, Died-Pink
Eye color: BLUE
General Appearance: Jen stands in a short posture. She likes to lean. Her hair is died carefully, and the feint pink shade almost appears to be her natural hair color. She bleaches it obsessively at the roots, at least, she likes to if she has the time and the means. Otherwise, she has a naturally attractive face, and a well shaped body. Jen appears to be older than she is. Her eyes are too mature to be sixteen, her expressions display some kind of confused wisdom, and her body is... delicious. 32B-26-32. She has put on some weight in the last three months, and she no longer appears to be dying of malnutrition. (see below).

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: bi-sexual. can't decide.
Ons/Offs: Same as player, check my signature
Goals: To stay sober / To finish high-school / learn how to exorcise / appreciate other kinds of music / come up with a cool identity, name, and use for her powers./ become a certified hair colorist.
Wealth Level: Two. Any support from her parents is gone. But she makes a meager wage at her day job.
Personality: Jen is charismatic, and easy to be around. Her voice is gentle, well tuned, and her wit is sharp. Ms. Cole enjoys hip hop and rap music, and that influence has a small influence on every part of her personality, she's sexist toward her own gender just by listening to "bitch, hoe, slut, blowjob" lyrics for over eight hours a day. Her approach to chivalry is bratty and passive. She expects men to dote after her. However, she does not mind doing things herself. Cole is a people pleaser, and she feeds off of other peoples emotions terribly. This has nothing to do with her mutation, she's just an emotional person.

At times, Jenna Cole can be edgy and easy to displease. This is due to her history with drug use.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:High school courses, electives will revolve around level of difficulty.
Year: Junior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: drama (costumes, and acting)

STATS:
Fighting: 02 - Agility: 05 - Strength: 02 - Endurance: 02 - Reason: 04 - Intuition: 03 - Psyche: 04

POWERS:
SUPERHUMAN NERVOUS-SYSTEM - Jenna Cole's nervous system is reinforced in every way. Her sense of touch is insane, sex is especially fantastic, and pain is unbelievably intense. Medically, Jenna's nervous system has absolutely zero degradation properties, is invulnerable to harm, and is immune to all poisons, and chemicals. (drugs still get her high). But, Jenna cannot be numbed for surgery, but major knockout drugs do cause her to go unconscious. Electricity cannot fry her. Her heart might jump, and her brain might get shocked into some kind of amnesia, and the shock will SHOCK her. But, sustained damage is not possible. Her myelin is that hardcore.

INSTANT REFLEXES -  Her brain process physical information at improbable speeds. Jen is limited by her muscular structure. this is very similar to Spiderman's spidey-sense. But there is one distinct difference: Surprising Jen is absolutely possible, her reflexes do not increase her senses, and they give her no sixth sense of precognition. However, her reaction to anything that she is aware of is almost impossible to avoid. This gives her a wonderful dodging ability in a fight, and nothing else, because her blocks are less powerful than cardboard.

FLINT SKIN - Jenna's skin sparks. She has soft, penetrable flesh. That is, there are particles of Flint and Steel in her skin and her hair. When she snaps her fingers, there's a spark. When she claps, there's a spark. When her thighs rub together, there's a spark.

INVULNERABILITY TO FIRE - With all of Jenna Cole's mutations put together, fire, and reasonable heat does not affect her. Her body still sweats, and her inner-core temperature must remain at 98.6 for her to be healthy. However. Jenna's skin is fireproof, and her nervous system is not affected by burns, and intense heat. Now! eventually, Jenna Cole will melt into nothing. She is not immune to heat. She is invulnerable to fire. Jenna does not know where her thresh hold is, and she's interesting in finding out, but there are a couple of mutants at the mansion that could melt her.

ADVANTAGES:
LIKEABLE - Jenna is a nice person, and she's fun to be around.
GORGEOUS - Yes. She is very very pretty.
EASILY PLEASED - Jenna doesn't need much to reach sexual climax.
CAR - Jenna has a drivers license that has never been revoked or ticketed, and a 4-door Toyota Camry from the early 2000's that gets her and three-five passengers from point A to point B

DISADVANTAGES:
EASILY INJURED - Pain is incredibly intense, and a bruise can sometimes feel as bad as a fracture.
ADDICTION - Jenna is addicted to three specific narcotics that she is currently sober from for 14 months: cocaine, heroin, nicotine
INSOMNIA - Jenna has a lot of trouble sleeping.
WEAK - Jenna can bench no more than fifty pounds, and she is incapable of throwing a punch. She has absolutely no military training, or martial arts backgrounds. She can't use a gun, or swing a baseball bat. She kind of knows how to use a can of mace.

SKILLS:
SPORTY - Jenna enjoys the company of men, and in her teen years, she spent a lot of time in the presence of many boys in their own atmosphere. Jenna enjoys watching all sports, but she prefers summer sports that require less contact. She can talk about Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, and if she's lucky, she can talk Golf too. Jenna is confident that she could play all of these sports very well.
GOOD READER - Jenna learns best by reading, and she has a particularly fast reading ability. This is related to her power, but her movements are still limited by her muscles, and the motion of her eyes have little to do with the speed at which she can read. She processes words quickly.
SEXUALLY GIFTED: - Jenna enjoys sex greatly. She finds a certain pleasure in making sure that her partners are satisfied. Due to her enthusiasm, she's almost a dom. But, she would describe herself as non bdsm, currently.

HISTORY:
Oh Jenna.

Born Jennifer Maricela Cole on June twenty-sixth, the young girl was left fatherless at the age of four. He walked out on his wife and daughter. Jennifer's mother, Hannah Cole was almost finished. She had one more child with another man, then he left as all three of them, and Jenna had pretty much learned how awful people could be before she knew how to form a compound sentence.

Family life was complicated. Jenna was the older of two children with an interchangeable face that took the place of a father. Her mother was still fairly attractive, but she had an addictive personality, and her boyfriends were always functioning addicts in one way or another. It was difficult for Jenna to fall asleep at a young age because  her mother was always fighting with the man of the house about one thing or another. The fights were always different, and it was a perpetual thing in Jennifer's life. She was never taken by the state. Hannah was always scraping by enough to do well. She was always capable of holding two jobs. The woman rarely slept.

Jen would never be able to put it together, but her mother was a prostitute for four months while Jenna was in 2nd grade.

Jennifer Cole had six different houses in Los Angeles, and nine different apartments in the surrounding area. She attended six different schools in four different areas. By the age of fourteen, she was starting to reintroduce herself to kids that she hadn't seen in many years. Hannah had always had a certain fascination with Venice. And, after going through most of grade school all over Cailofrnia, Young Miss Cole ended up in Venice for her freshmen year of higshcool.

No good came of this, she was smoking cigarettes, and drinking before the winter came. She had lost her virginity before christmas. Her mother was starting to smell a number of different smokes, and substances on her jackets and jeans. She failed two classes in her second semester, and wasn't disciplined in any way.

Sophomore year was a wilder version of her first trip into delinquency. Jenna was starting to develop a very attractive body. Boys were starting to do a lot of things for a smile and a kind word, like driving one hundred miles for a bag of weed round trip. She was starting to fall in love. High school was phasing out, she skipped class as often as she could, but things were innocent still, she just wanted to ride her bicycle up a hill with her friends and eat s'mores in the middle of the day with a few joints and a case of beer. It was harmless.

Her friends were mostly men, and she was a bit of a slut. Doing a convincing impersonation of her mother, Jenna successfully split up six male friends completely by hopping from one to the other through out the winter. A cast of twenty other kids rotated in and out, but none of them were able to replace that original group. Jenna scared a lot of other women away, leaving her alone with all kinds of men. She was good at defending herself with her wit and her genuine intelligence.

The end of Jen's Sophomore year was when a lot of Jennifer's life problems started. This is when Jenna developed her insomnia. She had tried cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms, ecstasy, and she had really come to enjoy cigarettes. Being born In late June, Jennifer was sixteen years and eleven months old, and she knew that she was on the wrong path. She could feel herself plummeting, and most of all, she was concerned for her mother. She was starting to realize why her mother's nose was always running, why she scratched at her neck in the morning. Jen was only able to sleep when her mother was asleep, and the two of them often did so in the living room together watching television. Jenna's younger brother had started to develop an identity, he was seven years old, and both Jenna and Hannah felt like his mother.

Jenna tried to control her drug habit, but her friends were demanding, and her boyfriends were starting to blow her mind. She was really starting to get into cocaine, and the only thing that kept her from diving deep at this point was that she refused to do it by herself, like her mother did. In the first semester of her Junior year, Jennifer dropped out of high school and decided to live with her boyfriend. She had already spent a number of nights at his house, and his father was happy to have a woman in the house that didn't have to go to work.

Doing another wonderful impersonation of Hannah Cole, Jennifer moved into three different houses, and each man that she lived with was progressively older. Eventually, it was illegal, and Jennifer was doing more coke and heroin than she had ever intended, naturally. She was always high, and her health was diminishing.

Some time in the early evening of August 9th, 2019, A seventeen year old Jenna Cole saw herself in the mirror after a shower. The image was shocking enough to her regular body, that her x-gene activated. Every part of her mutation was instant, and painful at first as parts of her biology restructured itself inside of her. There was an intense surge of focus, and a smooth expression on her skin that she couldn't discern, every feeling was intense, each object had a specific texture that she hadn't felt before. Jennifer experienced a moment of shocking clarity, and she ran back to her mother with track marks on her arms, and blood stains in her nose. Jennifer told her mother that something was different. Jennifer was concerned that her body had just reacted negatively to her drug abuse. She thought she may have ruined herself. She saw her little brother looking in at her at some time during the first weekend home. His sad face convinced her that she was in the right place, because she has been straight edge ever since. Jennifer checked herself into an inpatient rehab.

At the hospital, tests on Jennifer's body didn't show any signs of mutation. They did however notice that she would set the metal detector off every time she walked through, and every part of her body was reacting to the radar gun. Curious nurses at the hospital took a sample of her hair and discovered traces of steel and flint. They didn't tell Jennifer, instead, they tested her blood, and her skin. She left that hospital a mystery, they girl that could snap sparks. Useless.

Jennifer eventually discovered that her reflexes and her sensitive touch are due to a mutation in her genes, and she decided to finish highschool in a safe environment, and as far from Venice as she could get.

Wajin

Black Bolt WiP
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Doctor Blaine Boltagon
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Black Bolt, The Mute, The Inhuman
Citizenship and other legal info: British/American Citizenship
Place of Birth: London, England
Education: Privately Tutored as a child, High School, College, Doctorate in Acoustic Engineering

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'11
Weight: 210lbs
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Italian American/English
General Appearance: Blaine is a man of rather impressive physical build, considering his more academically oriented personality. Blaine has short black hair that's messy most of the time. Blaine has little body hair except in his lower regions as he finds it disgusting under his arms and on his chest. Occasionally when he's been working for a long time on a project, he lets his beard grow out, but never further than it can be easily shaved off with a shaver.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Gay
Ons/Offs:
Goals: To help shape the next generation of Mutants
Wealth Level: 4
Personality: Blaine is a very private and quiet person, this mostly stems from the power and nature of his mutation. Blaine enjoys teaching immensely, and while he finds it rather difficult due to his inability to speak, he loves all his students like they were his own children. He is a good listener, and the door to his room in the school is never locked, this is so any student needing aid or just someone to talk to can come whenever they so desire. Due to his dangerous powers has trained long and hard to make sure he doesn't slip up and scream or in other way utter words that could cause damage to his surroundings. He can often be found in his acoustics laboratory where he constantly researches new ways to use sound and vibrations.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Teaches Physics, Mathematics and Ethics.
Year: Both highschool and college levels
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS: Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: 03 - Agility: 04 - Strength: 04 - Endurance: 05 - Reason: 06 - Intuition: 04 - Psyche: 05

POWERS:
Ambient Particle & Electron Harnessing: - Black Bolt's primary superhuman ability is the power to harness electrons. The speech center of his brain contains a unique organic mechanism that's able to generate an unknown particle that interacts with the electrons he absorbs to create certain phenomena that are determined by his mental control.

Quasi-Sonic Scream: - Black Bolt's most devastating offensive weapon, and one of these phenomena based upon the particle interaction, is his actual voice. A whisper cause the people around him great physical pain and may result in ruptured eardrums and the like. This is due to the fact that the Quasi-Sonic sound waves vibrate at such high and low speeds, that while they can't be heard, their power can still cause damage to organs. Due to the constant and extreme danger posed by his voice, he has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering even the smallest sound, even while asleep. It has been shown that Black Bolt's scream is tied into his emotions, especially anger. This in turn would mean that the power of his scream would depend on his emotional state in at least some way. It would explain the somewhat significant difference of the power released by his quasi-sonic scream.

Particle & Electron Channeling: - Black Bolt wears a metallic, fork-shaped antenna upon his brow, when in his uniform, that allows him to focus and channel his powers in more directed and less destructive ways. This antenna monitor's the speech center of his brain and allows him to direct quantities of the unknown particles to create controlled phenomena, such as enhancing his physical strength beyond his normal limits. He can also channel all the available energy he has into one arm for a single, massively powerful punch called the Master Blow. The exertion from this, however, taxes his ability to employ the energy to its full power for a short time.

Particle & Electron Manipulation: - Black Bolt can also direct the unknown particle outwards without the use of his vocal chords. He can route the particles through his arms and create small yet vastly powerful blasts of concussive force. He can also form a field of highly active electrons around his body with a wave of his hand. This field can deflect projectiles. Black Bolt can also create enough iteration between the electron and particle energies to generate fields solid enough for him to travel over.

Anti-Gravitational Flight: - Black Bolt can also harness the unknown particles his brain generates to interact with electrons to create anti-gravitons that enable him to defy gravity. By emitting a jet of rapidly moving particle / electron interaction by-product while enveloped by anti-gravitons, Black Bolt has been shown to fly faster than a 100 miles per hour for a period of 2 hours, and to fly beyond escape velocity. The anti-graviton field also serves to protect Black Bolt from the detrimental effects of rapid movement through the atmosphere although it's not needed.

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
ADVANTAGE1 - Description here
ADVANTAGE2 - Description here

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
DISADVANTAGE1 - Description here
DISADVANTAGE2 - Description here

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)
SKILL1: - Description here

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Alias

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Jennifer Maricela Cole
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: "Jenny" "JM" "Jam" (currently unnamed)
Citizenship and other legal info: US citizen
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
Occupation: hair colorist, not certified, but highly respected.
Education: high school drop out

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Hair color: Natural-Brunette, Bleached-blonde, Died-Pink
Eye color: BLUE
General Appearance: Jenny stands in a short posture. She likes to lean. Her hair is died carefully, and the feint pink shade almost appears to be her natural hair color. She bleaches it obsessively at the roots, at least, she likes to if she has the time and the means. Otherwise, she has a naturally attractive face, and a well shaped body. Jenny appears to be older than she is. Her eyes are too mature to be sixteen, her expressions display some kind of confused wisdom, and her body is... delicious. She is long and thing for her height, and appears to be taller in photos, this also happens when she is seen from far away, regardless of who she's standing next to.  32B-26-32. She has put on some weight in the last three months, and she no longer appears to be dying of malnutrition. (see below).

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: bi-sexual. can't decide.
Ons/Offs: Same as player, check my signature
Goals: To stay sober / To finish high-school / learn how to exorcise / appreciate other kinds of music / come up with a cool identity, name, and use for her powers./ become a certified hair colorist.
Wealth Level: Two. Any support from her parents is gone. But she makes a meager wage at her day job.
Personality: Jenny is charismatic, and easy to be around. Her voice is gentle, well tuned, and her wit is sharp. Ms. Cole enjoys hip hop and rap music, and that "artform" has a small influence on every part of her personality, she's sexist toward her own gender just by listening to "bitch, hoe, slut, blowjob" lyrics for over eight hours a day. Her approach to chivalry is bratty and passive. She expects men to dote after her. Jenny doesn't like paying for her own things. Pride is almost impossible for her to understand. Property is another concept that is difficult for her to truly grasp. However, she does not mind doing things herself, and she can take care of herself. She has never made the habit of 'treating herself'.

At her core, Jenny is a "people pleaser". She has made a number of sacrifices so that others around her could be comfortable. Her personality is addictive in every way. She's currently struggling with her sugar addiction that she relapses on a daily basis. Jennifer is usually in a great mood. She forces herself to be a light on everyone elses day, even if she feels like running away and finding a fix. Having a mutual experience with another person, is usually what reminds her why she is clean. She feeds off of other peoples emotions terribly, if one of her friends is having a bad day, Jenny is likely to lose some sleep over it.

At times, Jenny Cole can be edgy and easy to displease. This is due to her history with drug use.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:High school courses. Electives: Art (mon/wed 3pm), P.E. (tue/thu 3pm), Spanish (1pm everyday besides friday), Business (Fri 1pm)
Year: Junior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: drama (costumes, and acting)

STATS:
Fighting: 02 - Agility: 05 - Strength: 02 - Endurance: 02 - Reason: 04 - Intuition: 03 - Psyche: 04

POWERS: (a note on all powers: there are two sets of nervous systems in the body, one responsible for synapses, and hormone movement, the other system is responsible for the sense of touch, pain, and muscle movement. CNS, and PNS. None of these powers are related to the CNS. Jenny's central nervous system, the hormonal system is completely unaffected by her mutation (as far she knows). Certain organs have pain receptors, however, all of Jenny's organs are unnafected by her mutation. The functional parts that create her sense of touch are the focus here. Internal pain, like stomach aches, head aches, intestinal pains, and soar lungs are all on a normal human level. However lacerations, bruises, menstrual cramps, sexual organs, lips, eyes, and especially the skin are all affected by her x-gene)

MINERAL BASED NERVOUS-SYSTEM - Jennifer Cole's Peripheral nervous system is reinforced in every way with two specific minerals. Malleable concentrations of iron and carbon (AKA- STEEL) are present in every part of her body, from the roots in her brain, to the nerve endings at the end of her little toe. There is also a huge percentage of gelatinous flint that makes up most of her nervous system all together. All the natural human components of a nervous system are present, not replaced by the minerals.

Jennifer's sense of touch is heightened, sex is especially fantastic, and pain is unbelievably intense. (more noted on this under FLINT SKIN) Medically, Jennifer's nervous system has absolutely zero degradation properties. It is invulnerable to degenerative diseases, and nerve damage. Poisons designed to attack the nervous system typically do not work. Drugs still get her, really, very high. Jenny cannot be numbed for surgery by local anesthetics. Major knockout doses do cause her to go unconscious, and morphine is especially effective. Large electrical currents can pass through her without killing her. Her heart might jump, skip beats or stop. And, if the shock were strong enough, her brain might get shocked into some kind of amnesia. She is also not immune to being shocked, she's incredibly conducive to it, actually. However, sustained damage is not possible. Her nervous system will melt at 2,500 Fahrenheit. A lightening bolt can reach 50,000 Fahrenheit, so, she has her limits.

It should be noted, that she zero endurance, and the minerals in her body cannot harden to protect her from sharp objects or concussive force.

INSTANT REFLEXES -  Jennifer Cole's brain process physical information at improbable speeds. Jenny is limited by her muscular structure and her mineral based nervous system. This is sort of similar to Spiderman's spidey-sense. But there is one distinct difference: Surprising Jenny is absolutely possible, her reflexes do not increase her senses, and they give her no sixth sense of precognition. However, if she sees something coming, avoiding it is incredibly easy.. This gives her a wonderful dodging ability in a fight, and nothing else, because her blocks are as powerful as cardboard.

FLINT SKIN/ HEIGHTENED TOUCH - Jennifer Cole's nervous system is attached to every part of her skin. The mutation in her x-gene seemed to related the two systems together. It is her most vital organ, her epidermis. Therefor, a large concentrations of Flint and Steel is in her skin and her hair. Jenny's skin sparks. This seems to happen When she snaps her fingers, there's a spark. When she claps, there's a spark. When her thighs rub together, there's a spark. She has soft, penetrable flesh that is incredibly sensitive. Her mutation enhanced the touch of her skin efficiently by coating the molecules of her epidermis with the same chemical components of her nervous system.

RESISTANT TO HEAT - With all of Jennifer Cole's mineral skin, reasonable heat does not affect her. Her body still sweats like a regular person, and her inner-core temperature must remain at 98.6 for her to be healthy. However, her skin is like a fire retardant suit, 2500 Fahrenheit is her limit.

Jenny cannot be exposed to heat for too long, or her inner core will melt. The inside of her body is not made of steel like her nervous system is. Jenny is not affected by burns, and intense heat. Now! eventually, Jennifer Cole will melt into nothing. She is not immune to heat. Jennifer does not know where her thresh hold is, and she's not interesting in finding out, but there are a couple of mutants at the mansion that could melt her. She's useful to have in the kitchen though, or around the campfire.

ADVANTAGES:
LIKEABLE - Jeniffer is a nice person, and she's fun to be around.
GORGEOUS - Yes. She is very very pretty.
EASILY PLEASED - Jenny doesn't need much to reach sexual climax.
CAR - Jenny has a drivers license that has never been revoked or ticketed, and a 4-door Toyota Camry from the early 2000's that gets her and three-five passengers from point A to point B

DISADVANTAGES:
EASILY INJURED - Pain is incredibly intense, and a bruise can sometimes feel as bad as a fracture.
ADDICTION - Jenny is addicted to three specific narcotics that she is currently sober from for 13 months: cocaine, heroin, nicotine
INSOMNIA - Jenny has a lot of trouble sleeping.
WEAK - Jenny can bench no more than fifty pounds, and she is incapable of throwing a punch. She has absolutely no military training, or martial arts backgrounds. She can't use a gun, or swing a baseball bat. She kind of knows how to use a can of mace.

SKILLS:
SPORTY - Jenny enjoys the company of men, and in her teen years, she spent a lot of time in the presence of many boys in their own atmosphere. Jen enjoys watching all sports, but she prefers summer sports that require less contact. She can talk about Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, and if she's lucky, she can talk Golf too. She is confident that she could play all of these sports very well.
GOOD READER - Jen learns best by reading, and she has a particularly fast reading ability. This is related to her power, but her movements are still limited by her muscles, and the motion of her eyes have little to do with the speed at which she can read. She processes words quickly.
SEXUALLY GIFTED: - Jenna enjoys sex greatly. She finds a certain pleasure in making sure that her partners are satisfied. Due to her enthusiasm, she's almost a dom. But, she would describe herself as non bdsm, currently.

HISTORY:
Oh Jam.

Born Jennifer Maricela Cole on June twenty-sixth, the young girl was left fatherless at the age of four. He walked out on his wife and daughter. Jennifer's mother, Hannah Cole was almost finished. She had one more child with another man, then he left as all three of them, and Jenna had pretty much learned how awful people could be before she knew how to form a compound sentence.

Family life was complicated. Jenna was the older of two children with an interchangeable face that took the place of a father. Her mother was still fairly attractive, but she had an addictive personality, and her boyfriends were always functioning addicts in one way or another. It was difficult for Jenna to fall asleep at a young age because  her mother was always fighting with the man of the house about one thing or another. The fights were always different, and it was a perpetual thing in Jennifer's life. She was never taken by the state. Hannah was always scraping by enough to do well. She was always capable of holding two jobs. The woman rarely slept.

Jen would never be able to put it together, but her mother was a prostitute for four months while Jenna was in 2nd grade.

Jennifer Cole had six different houses in Los Angeles, and nine different apartments in the surrounding area. She attended six different schools in four different areas. By the age of fourteen, she was starting to reintroduce herself to kids that she hadn't seen in many years. Hannah had always had a certain fascination with Venice. And, after going through most of grade school all over Cailofrnia, Young Miss Cole ended up in Venice for her freshmen year of higshcool.

No good came of this, she was smoking cigarettes, and drinking before the winter came. She had lost her virginity before christmas. Her mother was starting to smell a number of different smokes, and substances on her jackets and jeans. She failed two classes in her second semester, and wasn't disciplined in any way.

Sophomore year was a wilder version of her first trip into delinquency. Jenna was starting to develop a very attractive body. Boys were starting to do a lot of things for a smile and a kind word, like driving one hundred miles for a bag of weed round trip. She was starting to fall in love. High school was phasing out, she skipped class as often as she could, but things were innocent still, she just wanted to ride her bicycle up a hill with her friends and eat s'mores in the middle of the day with a few joints and a case of beer. It was harmless.

Her friends were mostly men, and she was a bit of a slut. Doing a convincing impersonation of her mother, Jenna successfully split up six male friends completely by hopping from one to the other through out the winter. A cast of twenty other kids rotated in and out, but none of them were able to replace that original group. Jenna scared a lot of other women away, leaving her alone with all kinds of men. She was good at defending herself with her wit and her genuine intelligence.

The end of Jen's Sophomore year was when a lot of Jennifer's life problems started. This is when Jenna developed her insomnia. She had tried cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms, ecstasy, and she had really come to enjoy cigarettes. Being born In late June, Jennifer was sixteen years and eleven months old, and she knew that she was on the wrong path. She could feel herself plummeting, and most of all, she was concerned for her mother. She was starting to realize why her mother's nose was always running, why she scratched at her neck in the morning. Jen was only able to sleep when her mother was asleep, and the two of them often did so in the living room together watching television. Jenna's younger brother had started to develop an identity, he was seven years old, and both Jenna and Hannah felt like his mother.

Jenna tried to control her drug habit, but her friends were demanding, and her boyfriends were starting to blow her mind. She was really starting to get into cocaine, and the only thing that kept her from diving deep at this point was that she refused to do it by herself, like her mother did. In the first semester of her Junior year, Jennifer dropped out of high school and decided to live with her boyfriend. She had already spent a number of nights at his house, and his father was happy to have a woman in the house. Jenna had a friend who worked at a hair salon, and she helped Jennifer get the job that she still does today.

Doing another wonderful impersonation of Hannah Cole, Jennifer moved into three different houses, and each man that she lived with was progressively older. Eventually, it was illegal, and Jennifer was doing more coke and heroin than she had ever intended, naturally. She was always high, and her health was diminishing.

Some time in the early evening of August 9th, 2019, A seventeen year old Jenna Cole saw herself in the mirror after a shower. The image was shocking enough to her regular body, that her x-gene activated. Every part of her mutation was instant, and painful at first as parts of her biology restructured itself inside of her. There was an intense surge of focus, and a smooth expression on her skin that she couldn't discern, every feeling was intense, each object had a specific texture that she hadn't felt before. Jennifer experienced a moment of shocking clarity, and she ran back to her mother with track marks on her arms, and blood stains in her nose. Jennifer told her mother that something was different. Jennifer was concerned that her body had just reacted negatively to her drug abuse. She thought she may have ruined herself. She saw her little brother looking in at her at some time during the first weekend home. His sad face convinced her that she was in the right place, because she has been straight edge ever since. Jennifer checked herself into an inpatient rehab.

At the hospital, tests on Jennifer's body didn't show any signs of mutation. They did however notice that she would set the metal detector off every time she walked through, and every part of her body was reacting to the radar gun. Curious nurses at the hospital took a sample of her hair and discovered traces of steel and flint. They didn't tell Jennifer, instead, they tested her blood, and her skin. She left that hospital a mystery, they girl that could snap sparks. Useless.

Jennifer eventually discovered that her reflexes and her sensitive touch are due to a mutation in her genes, and she decided to finish highschool in a safe environment, and as far from Venice as she could get.

RainbowRian

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on June 12, 2014, 07:04:30 PM
Black Bolt WiP
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Doctor Blaine Boltagon
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Black Bolt, The Mute, The Inhuman
Citizenship and other legal info: British/American Citizenship
Place of Birth: London, England
Education: Privately Tutored as a child, High School, College, Doctorate in Acoustic Engineering

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'11
Weight: 210lbs
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Italian American/English
General Appearance: Blaine is a man of rather impressive physical build, considering his more academically oriented personality. Blaine has short black hair that's messy most of the time. Blaine has little body hair except in his lower regions as he finds it disgusting under his arms and on his chest. Occasionally when he's been working for a long time on a project, he lets his beard grow out, but never further than it can be easily shaved off with a shaver.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Gay
Ons/Offs:
Goals: To help shape the next generation of Mutants
Wealth Level: 4
Personality: Blaine is a very private and quiet person, this mostly stems from the power and nature of his mutation. Blaine enjoys teaching immensely, and while he finds it rather difficult due to his inability to speak, he loves all his students like they were his own children. He is a good listener, and the door to his room in the school is never locked, this is so any student needing aid or just someone to talk to can come whenever they so desire. Due to his dangerous powers has trained long and hard to make sure he doesn't slip up and scream or in other way utter words that could cause damage to his surroundings. He can often be found in his acoustics laboratory where he constantly researches new ways to use sound and vibrations.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Teaches Physics, Mathematics and Ethics.
Year: Both highschool and college levels
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS: Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: 03 - Agility: 04 - Strength: 04 - Endurance: 05 - Reason: 06 - Intuition: 04 - Psyche: 05

POWERS:
Ambient Particle & Electron Harnessing: - Black Bolt's primary superhuman ability is the power to harness electrons. The speech center of his brain contains a unique organic mechanism that's able to generate an unknown particle that interacts with the electrons he absorbs to create certain phenomena that are determined by his mental control.

Quasi-Sonic Scream: - Black Bolt's most devastating offensive weapon, and one of these phenomena based upon the particle interaction, is his actual voice. A whisper cause the people around him great physical pain and may result in ruptured eardrums and the like. This is due to the fact that the Quasi-Sonic sound waves vibrate at such high and low speeds, that while they can't be heard, their power can still cause damage to organs. Due to the constant and extreme danger posed by his voice, he has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering even the smallest sound, even while asleep. It has been shown that Black Bolt's scream is tied into his emotions, especially anger. This in turn would mean that the power of his scream would depend on his emotional state in at least some way. It would explain the somewhat significant difference of the power released by his quasi-sonic scream.

Particle & Electron Channeling: - Black Bolt wears a metallic, fork-shaped antenna upon his brow, when in his uniform, that allows him to focus and channel his powers in more directed and less destructive ways. This antenna monitor's the speech center of his brain and allows him to direct quantities of the unknown particles to create controlled phenomena, such as enhancing his physical strength beyond his normal limits. He can also channel all the available energy he has into one arm for a single, massively powerful punch called the Master Blow. The exertion from this, however, taxes his ability to employ the energy to its full power for a short time.

Particle & Electron Manipulation: - Black Bolt can also direct the unknown particle outwards without the use of his vocal chords. He can route the particles through his arms and create small yet vastly powerful blasts of concussive force. He can also form a field of highly active electrons around his body with a wave of his hand. This field can deflect projectiles. Black Bolt can also create enough iteration between the electron and particle energies to generate fields solid enough for him to travel over.

Anti-Gravitational Flight: - Black Bolt can also harness the unknown particles his brain generates to interact with electrons to create anti-gravitons that enable him to defy gravity. By emitting a jet of rapidly moving particle / electron interaction by-product while enveloped by anti-gravitons, Black Bolt has been shown to fly faster than a 100 miles per hour for a period of 2 hours, and to fly beyond escape velocity. The anti-graviton field also serves to protect Black Bolt from the detrimental effects of rapid movement through the atmosphere although it's not needed.

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
ADVANTAGE1 - Description here
ADVANTAGE2 - Description here

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
DISADVANTAGE1 - Description here
DISADVANTAGE2 - Description here

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.

ooooooooo :D

Lady Lunarius

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Lucille Bishop
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Bishop
Citizenship and other legal info: American
Place of Birth: Hidden Camp for Mutants and their families. (Mostly the families and very few mutants)
Education: GED/College

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'
Weight: 140
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Brown (Red when using her powers)
Ethnicity:  African American
General Appearance: Bishop's long dark brown hair falls in waves of curls about her head. Untamed, and just how she likes it at times. Her eyes if you look close enough tell a haunting tale of imprisonment and a troubled life. Born within a hidden Mutant Relocation Camp, she has branded on her lower back, an "M". A mark she carries with her to remind her of why she does what she does, and who she's fighting for. She wears form fitting, some would say tight, blue jeans most of the time, and shirts that hug the curves of her torso.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Straight
Ons/Offs: She's a bit of a romantic. Though she has never truly been in love she knows what love looks like. What it feels like is another matter for her. 
Goals: To make sure camps like the one she was brought up are not necessary.
To find Shard and bring Shard to the school.
To complete college and earn her teaching degree.
Wealth Level: 3
Personality: Bishop may seem like the quiet reserved type. However when it comes to injustices and bullying she has a zero tolerance level from her fellow students and teachers alike. She doesn't take lip from many people, Logan, Wolfsbane and Shade are possibly only few exceptions. Even then she's not afraid to give them a piece of her mind and get in their face when they are out of line.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Currently taking online College courses.
Year:Junior in College
Club Memberships or Sponsorship: N/A

STATS:
Fighting: 05 - Agility: 02 - Strength: 03 (04 Possible with Bionic Arm) - Endurance: 04 - Reason: 05 - Intuition: 04 - Psyche: 03

POWERS:
Energy Absorption - This ability allows Bishop to absorb most types of energy that are directed at her. (Powers like Storms Lightning Strikes, Sun Spots flames, IceMan's ice, etc...) She is able to store energies in her reserves to increase her strength and other physical abilities.
Concussive Blasts - This ability allows her to channel the absorbed energy into powerful attacks. More powerful than the energies she absorbed. It is possible, maybe with a little practice that such things as her slamming into a wall can allow her to absorb and use the kinetic energy as a concussive blast, however it has not happened yet.
Healing - Not even close to what Wolverine can do. Her healing rate is more or less slightly faster than average, though if she focuses her absorbed energies she can help speed up the process. If she sleeps she can awaken with sealed wounds, and later they are gone without a trace. The more deadly the wounds the longer this can take however.

ADVANTAGES:
Enhanced Strength - This mostly goes into her Cybernetic Arm. It raises her strength level by 1 point.
Near Invulnerability - She can take a hit, be slammed into a wall, and thanks to her energy absorption its harder to take her out. Though she is easily susceptible to telekinetic attacks.
Cybernetic Arm - After losing her arm escaping from the camp, she was found by Forge and taken back to the mansion to heal.
Fit- Those years of running and staying alive in the camps has kept her quite fit and flexible.

DISADVANTAGES:
Low Alcohol Intolerance - Barely two shots of weak whiskey and she's as good as smashed. Blame it on her upbringing.
Light Sleeper- She is not a heavy sleeper. This is due to constantly watching her back and the nightmares from her childhood
Charitable- Lets face it. Bishop has a soft spot for those in trouble. Those who come to her can usually find help with whatever she can offer. She'd even help an enemy if they were hanging from the edge of a cliff.

SKILLS:
Computer Operation: She has put a lot of effort into studying Computer Operations in the time she's been with the School. She's only at a moderate level but it doesn't stop her from trying or practicing.
Excellent Marksman: She can hit a target at considerable distance depending on the amount of energy she's absorbed. This skill was just something she's practiced over the years. After all in order to hit something you have to aim right?
Street Brawling: She knows how to fight dirty. She knows the points to hit when someone is down, and isn't above throwing dirt into someones eye if an escape is necessary.

HISTORY:

In New York, deep beneath the Hudson river lay a network of tunnels and make shift camps where a few mutants like Bishop and her family hid. Frightened of what could become of their families should their loved ones be discovered. Should the mutants in their families be known. There were those who simply joined the camp to hide, run away from their problems. Those that rallied with what few mutants there were. Bishop was born and raised here, her mother dying just a few months after giving birth to Shard. Their grandmother raised them there Teaching them to read and write along with the other children that lived in the underground.

When her powers manifest, Bishop wasn't sure what to do. The attack on her sister and herself were a blur but she remembered losing control and the energies she'd absorbed from one of the other mutants in the camp had all but leveled a section of the camp. Worried they'd drawn unwanted attentions Bishop  and her family fled, but it was no use. Sure that the explosion had been caused by some unknown device, the police had swarmed upon them and Bishop, Shard and their grandmother were separated in the escape.

It wasn't until a couple years later that Bishop had discovered her grandmother had returned to the same camp they'd escaped from. Knowing no where else for a mutant to hide. Foolishly she returned to see the old woman. WHo lay on her deathbed. Her grandmother begged for her to find Shard and protect Shard any way she could. Their conversation was cut short however by some who remembered that it was Bishop who'd nearly gotten them caught, that it was Bishop who nearly exposed them for what they were and they chased her off. Attacking her, nearly killing her. Before she could escape Bishop took a shot to the arm, unable to absorb the energy in time. Unsure how to absorb the kinetic energy from a bullet any how.

Somehow she managed to escape and hide. Too afraid to go to the hospital she tried her best to take care of the wound in her arm. To keep it from bleeding out. It grew infected, and as the weeks went on Bishop grew weak, her last thoughts a plea for help before her world grew dark. Sure that the alley way in which she passed out would be her last memory.

It was sometime later that she awoke in the mansion. Her arm gone, her head fuzzy from the medications. She was offered a place, a home. Somewhere she wouldn't have to run. A place where she could learn to control her powers better. As she grew stronger, and healthier she learned that it was Forge who had been sent to find her. She learned that Forge also had a cybernetic hand, and tentatively approached him some time later about the possibility of a cybernetic arm.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Asher

Interested isn't even the proper word. Is Havok or Angel open?
I am 100% okay with random PM's.

Kuroneko

They both are (if by Angel you mean Warren), but if Havok will be a Summers you'd likely have to discuss things with our Cyke player, Alias ;).

Asher

Quote from: Kuroneko on June 13, 2014, 02:36:49 PM
They both are (if by Angel you mean Warren), but if Havok will be a Summers you'd likely have to discuss things with our Cyke player, Alias ;).

Yep yep. Warren is who I am talking about. Thank you, and I shall do that.

Thank you very much for your help. :)

Kuroneko

You're welcome.  I'm sure OM will be around to help you as well ;)

Asher

I think that if Alias is okay with it I'll go with Havok. Maybe do Warren later if no one else does.

Colossus is up for adoption? :O

Kuroneko

Quote from: Asher on June 13, 2014, 03:34:10 PM
I think that if Alias is okay with it I'll go with Havok. Maybe do Warren later if no one else does.

I don't know about Colossus. Best to ask Orange about that ;).  Send him a pm.

Asher

It said he was in the OP. But I'll do that. Thank you. :)

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Asher on June 13, 2014, 03:34:10 PM

Hey there! We haven't seen the character for almost 3 weeks and the player hasn't been on E in 2 weeks with no word of an absence, so under my rules for folks playing highly sought after Canons I would certainly entertain someone eager to play him :)