News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I have a few questions..

Started by Talia, March 31, 2010, 04:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

I have a few questions and as I scroll the many pages...it is not jumping out at me.  So sorry in advance for possible missing it.

1) A basic tutorial over MSN and irc..  Plus, I would like to be invisible and using E at times either by phone, or Yahoo and MSN..

2) How to set up phone to use E

3) I am moving and not taking this computer with me...may take the router though. How does this effect my account and logging in.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Caeli

We don't have any tutorials on how to access Elliquiy by phone. We do have a basic tutorial on how to use IRC, though - this can be found as a sticky in the Chat Help & Games forum.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Talia

Oh Caeli why aren't you helpful, Thanks
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Kip

Also, regarding moving -  as long as you remember your log-in name and password, you can log into Elliquiy from anywhere.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Cecilia

You can make yourself invisible to other members in your profile settings.

Talia

Thanks for the help everyone . I really appreciate it.

On's & Off's
A&A

midwestgal

In regards to setting up your phone to accessing Elliquiy, I am currently  using Opera Mini as my browser and I just did a search with Google for the address. I bookmarked the forums and that was it. The only drawback with Opera Mini is that there is a limit to how many characters you can enter (5524), so I just browse on my lunchbreak with my phone.
"He cannot be a part of me. Batman does not eat nachos!" - Batman, The Brave and The Bold