What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I need a spanking cause I am having a lollipop before dinner.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

I am waiting for someone who can look into my eyes and make me kneel with just a smile. That, or Tommy Lee Jones.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

BrokenShards

Ready to write when someone requires.

Captain Maltese

Yes, I am naked, and yes this is not nicotine, and no I am not worried that the cop I'm riding right now is going to report me.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Undeniable Sin

I might not be a cop but I'd love to see her cuffed in the back of my car
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

TaintedAndDelish

BrokenShards

Ready to write when someone requires.

Mordred

Whoa.. is it me or.. are those trees starting to dance? What the hell's in this grass? Whatever it is.. I like. I like very much.
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

I wonder if this blue will ever truly come off, it has seemed to stain my skin permanently thus far.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Autumn52

I know you probably get tired of this one but it is the best, "There can be only one"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

There can be only one Berek, but oh so many faces I can have.

Autumn52

He is thinking, "Come on Xandi stop with the lame quotes for Berek. He deserves so much more."

*your right....I think I have a good one for next time. Thank you Mr. B.*

Berek

I wish Berek would appear so I could use this good line I have.
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Jag

"Xandi is going to post next with that awesome line for me....*looks* God dammit, Michi!"
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

OrchidofDarkness

Hmm stay here and stare at you or go and play with someone
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Autumn52

She is thinking, "Where the hell has Xandi been all day?"

Xenolord

Hurry up and take the picture. I can't hold this pose much longer.

Mr Bigglesworth

Undeniable Sin

I know I'm sexy, but go ahead and tell me I am anyway.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

PigPin

If I stand like long enough, surely some will take my picture.

Autumn52

Quote from: Berek on April 19, 2012, 10:06:58 AM
I wish Berek would appear so I could use this good line I have.

Just cause I been saving this all day I have to post this to Berek:

Berek is thinking, "My name is Connor MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in Glenfinnan, Scotland and I am immortal. "

Good?

Now for PigPin:

Would you like some water?

Captain Maltese

"I can see so deep into you that I know what you was thinking about LAST WEEK."

Berek

Excellent Xandi! I have visited Glenfinnan actually - it has a stunning viaduct which the Hogwarts express goes over in the Harry Potter films, and Bonnie Prince Charles tried to start a rebellion there once! :)