The Business Trip {BONUS prompt included} Seeking M or F partner

Started by beautifulexhale, October 04, 2015, 01:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

~The Business Trip~

THE STORY

Wesley Malerman is an ambitious twenty-something young man finally working a real job (albeit entry level) for one of the world's biggest corporations after years of paying his dues as an intern. Unfortunately for Wesley he's realizing that being a 'working stiff' isn't all that it's cracked up to be. After bills, rent, and paying back his astronomical student loans, there's very little money left over. To make matters worse, his more successful girlfriend Deb is done having arguments about finances, and paying Wesley's way.

As things are starting to look bleak, his boss Brent (Your Character) taps Wesley to join him on an upcoming business trip to Chicago. What starts out as a prospective chance to get some face time with his boss, ends up with Wesley finding himself with long hours alone in his hotel room as his boss works the showroom floor for the local business event.

One Friday evening, knowing his boss will be out late, Wesley decides to indulge himself a bit, and to assume his feminine persona of Holly. It's a side of himself that no one knows, but as Holly he's a more confident, sultry, and a bit sexy too -- everything he isn't as Wes.

After spending most of the night socializing down in the hotel bar Wes is heading back to his hotel room fully en femme, just as Brent is stepping off the elevator...

NOTES

I'd like the story to start right as Brent is walking onto the floor, but please let's chat first and figure out some story beats and the plot, and maybe the feel of the story before diving right in. :)

INTERESTED?

Message me!

~The Audition~

THE STORY

Ben Hill's life is in shambles. He moved across the country to be with his soap actress girlfriend Sophie, only to find that she'd been having an affair with her agent. Now he is stuck in a city that he doesn't know, and around *people* that don't seem too friendly. Not to mention he's yet to lock down a more consistent job other than temp work. The bills are starting to pile up, and Ben starts to wonder if he's going to have to return home to his small Ohio town with nothing to show for himself.

One lazy afternoon with nothing else happening he decides to venture out to the local Starbucks, but under the guise of his female persona Cassandra Clarke. After the month he's had it feels good to hide beneath the hair, makeup, and heels. As he's standing in line, he suddenly feels a tap on his elbow. He turns to see a tall, dark haired man wearing a button down and jeans.

"Excuse me," he says. "So sorry to bother you. But I work for an agency out here and we're currently casting for a new makeup campaign that's launching in a few weeks. If I may be so forward -- I think you'd be perfect for it. I'd love for you to come to an audition."

NOTES

I'd like for the story to start just before Ben -- as Cassandra -- arrives at the coffee house. Like the other prompt, let's talk backstory, some plot ideas, and where we'd like this to go. :)

INTERESTED?

Message me!