Roleplays Built on Cheating

Started by abbychase, October 04, 2015, 10:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbychase

So, I'm looking to setup Rps centered around the concept of cheating. Easy/peasy, right? Thing is, I'm having a bit of trouble landing on exactly the sort of scene to tickle my fancy, and was hoping for a little bit of help.

Nuts/Bolts: I'm pretty much open on pairings, and don't care what you actually are. Check the Os/Os if you want more detail.

Tone: I tend towards a little whimsy. I also like me some smut alongside the plot. I can/would do serious.

Cast: I'm fine with 1v1, I'm okay with ensembles as well.

I've got a few thought-starters, but this is by no means a definitive list. Happy to work up something from scratch.

1 – What's Good for the Goose

Start with a cliché; the new nanny, the personal assistant, take your pick. Of course someone is going to stray. Only, what if we turned into the skid? What if both husband and wife were simultaneously having affairs with the same person?

2 – Meet the New Boss

Something about seducing your daughter's best friend seems hot. Especially once the younger woman begins exerting some control over the household.

3 – Getting the Upper Hand

What about the wife/husband's serious business rival? We're talking worst enemy. The one person truly, awfully hands off. Only, he/she is like a drug. It has to stop, but it can't.

General Themes:

Ultimately, I think I'm looking for stories about people getting together who should really know better. Taboo pairings. I love the idea of the husband instigating, of the wife being replaced/marginalized. I'm also not above a little harem-building.

Hit me up if you're interested!
Ons / Offs

Been gone a hot minute, working my way back

Discord: AbbyDanger