Black Butler.

Started by Ash, November 23, 2015, 02:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

With the new millennium came a lot of changes, over many generations the Phantomhive name was always associated with the monarchy. Who at some point gave their power to a Parliament corrupted with their own greed instead of the needs of their people. In 2000, James and Elise Phantomhive, who now reside in Ottawa Canada, brought into the world a daughter they lovingly named Arrell. There was no need for the Kings Guard Dogs to come back to service, so they assumed a quiet life, that was until the day London's Parliament fell.

Over the years the house seats became claimed by those who would only think of how to line their pockets and not what was best for the people. This was not lost upon the king and his court. Although for many years the royal family were only figureheads for the monarchy this new king decided that enough was enough. He could not stand by and allow the corruption to continue. But he also could not exactly simply declare himself into power yet. He needed to make the monarchy needed again. Remember Remember the 5th of November. Under his instructions he had a terrorist group destroy Parliament in the glory of the failed Guy Fawkes.

Through carefully placed explosives and the now electronic security systems and locks was able to trap the house seats inside and brought the building down upon their heads. Then with such a power vacuum and the people  demanding their leaders, the king again took his throne and the monarchy were again put back into power. The chaos was halted and peace returned to the people once more and they were happy knowing the monarchy stepped in to take back what was theirs to begin with. The king also knew that with the return of the monarchy would come the return of the King's Guard Dogs, a branch of service that few held, of whom Arrells father was one, who took the legacy back and started his duties to country and king. Knowing full well should anything happen to him his daughter would have to one day take his place and continue the family legacy. Yet she would have to return to England to reclaim the manor that had been in their family for many generations.

Arrell recalls that fateful day 15 years ago when she awoke at the tender age of ten to find her parents missing the estate was rather large as she ran around everywhere calling out for her mother and father. She was lost without them, they were her shelter, her protection there didn't seem to be a disturbance and it was like they were never there. Lai who had been the family maid for as long as she could remember helped the young lady with her daily routine. The one she once did with her mother. When Arrell had reached the age of 13 she was off the grid. Her maid Lai had her name changed and though she was still living on the estate, it meant she was free to do as she pleased. Including avoid the legacy of her father and that of the Phantomhive curse. Or so she thought.

She was 18 before she chose to look into the family's history and over time fund more than she bargained for. The family tree was sparse but she did discover one Ciel Phantomhive who's father was her 6x great grandfather's brother. Which made Vincent a multi great uncle and Ciel her multi great cousin. Now that took her by surprise, as she learned Ciel had lived a somewhat decent life and he had a son and there he was the demon that took on every generation of Phantomhives and she was scared enough to remember not to summon him. And for seven more years til she was 25 she had succeeded. That was until He found her.

Phantomhive is the GM in this particular game, I'm merely assisting, along with Thesunmaid.  We are looking for a small group of players to test it out before attempting a larger game.

The game is taking place in 2025 and will be including the descendants of the original cast, unless of course they are immortal. We will be posting it now extreme to cover all bases. If you're interested we'd like you to post a small character background describing who you are a descendant of and other general details. Please feel free to ask questions or message one of us.

Arrell Phantomhive, Ciel's descendant - Phantomhive
Sebastian Michaelis- Thesunmaid
Grell Suttcliff- Ashasaurusrex

Thesunmaid

Waves and smiles."So far we only have the one thread besides this one but Phantomhive will be creating an OOC thread but for now we have a thread here for RP."

RP thread. Bassy and Grell go to Canada!!!

fell free to join us we will find a way of getting you involved :)
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Lynnie

I wanna play. Not aure who I could be but I wanna play

Ash

Who do you like from the show? If it's an immortal we could work with that, otherwise pick a descendant of one of the mortals? We would love if you played with us!

Phantomhive

Ok the current Canadian rp will soon be finishing and be heading to England where things will be moving faster. While it is loosely based on the Anime series which is NOT canon and set in 2025. You can create a reaper such as the undertaker, Will Spears or Ronald Knox. You can become an Angel,  or aside from the Phantomhive clan create an ancestor of any from the original anime series. except for Hannah Annefellows and Claude Faustus who are dead *silent prayers for that godsend* But you can also be a descendant to the servants of Ciel Phantomhive be i t Mei Ryn (sniper), Bardroy (Soldier), Tanaka or even sweet Little Finny(Experiment and annoys this GM lol) You are only limited to your imagination.

CS Format goes something like this.

Name:
Age Actual:
Age Apparent:
Type:
Human, self explanatory
Demon contracted or not, if so who to,
Reaper, good evil or rouge like Grell,
Angel, Malicious, Fallen Avenging etc
Background: At least two semi decent paragraphs required inc if ancestor what relation you are to the  original character.

This is just a guide of what I am after you can be as detailed as you like or not as long as you keep to the requirements asked thanks
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Phantomhive

EXAMPLE CS

Name: Arrell Phantomhive
Age Actual: 25
Age Apparent: N/A
Type: Human, The last Phantomhive and Ciels 2x great cvousin.
Background:
Arrell recalls that fateful day 15 years ago when she awoke at the tender age of ten to find her parents missing the estate was rather large as she ran around everywhere calling out for her mother and father. She was lost without them, they were her shelter, her protection there didn't seem to be a disturbance and it was like they were never there. Lai who had been the family maid for as long as she could remember helped the young lady with her daily routine. The one she once did with her mother. When Arrell had reached the age of 13 she was off the grid. Her maid Lai had her name changed and though she was still living on the estate, it meant she was free to do as she pleased. Including avoid the legacy of her father and that of the Phantomhive curse. Or so she thought.

She was 18 before she chose to look into the family's history and over time fund more than she bargained for. The family tree was sparse but she did discover one Ciel Phantomhive who's father was her 3x great grandfather's brother. Which made Vincent a multi great uncle and Ciel her multi great cousin. Now that took her by surprise, as she learned Ciel had lived a somewhat decent life and he had a son and there he was the demon that took on every generation of Phantomhives and she was scared enough to remember not to summon him. And for seven more years til she was 25 she had succeeded. That was until He found her.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Ash

Don't discourage people from playing angels...

Thesunmaid

Waves"Hello I am the one playing Sebastian...although sorry to disappoint you all but i will not be walking around shirtless like in phantomhives avatar. lol

I will have my sheet posted soon as it is currently on my home desktop and I am at work. But Lynnie you don't have to play a canon character like Asha and I are you can also make an original character and we can probably set you up to drag you into play with us :)
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Phantomhive

Arrell: What a pity Sebastian.