A fight for life, and for Love

Started by Alexander, April 19, 2008, 11:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

A fight for life, and for Love

In a time long since passed,  A kingdom hidden in the forests. A small village where two children were born, Twins, one male, one female. This village was taxed heavily, but the people were happy  The siblings grew into a fine young man and woman, helpful to their parents who cared for them. One day in an outing of the two siblings, who of late had developed an attraction to the other, their Village was burned down, and their family and friends, slaughtered, by the very king they swore loyalty to. Upon returning to their ruined home, they were both attacked by an Assassin, that had hit them with a dangerous poison. The two were barely conscious when its effects were explained to them, but it was something they wouldn’t soon forget.

“This poison… has you now on a timer. From this afternoon sun, you will have, precisely 3 months to live. One month from this exact moment. There is a cure of course… I have it. But it has a price you see… Your family was killed by the one they served… and I offer you a deal. Should you strike him down, I will give you, this cure. That is my stipulation. Kill the king… and I will save your lives.” was all that the man had said before leaving them as they were, darkness overtaking them in an unwanted and hellish sleep. Upon awakening they knew what they had to do, but how would two peasants, two poor children of farmers take on an entire empire? As the time went on, the Man trained in the way of the sword, to learn to defend he and his sister, who was as delicate as a flower, his one love in life anymore. He gave everything to protect her before, and now, he would fight to save her. The sister, apposing fighting, trained in the Arcane, an elderly woman of their Village had lived, and revealed herself to me of magical natures. She became her brothers healer, tending to him, supporting him as the two prepared .

Finally the time came… 2 months of training and grueling hardship. Now the two were ready to begin undertaking their task. The son… a strong warrior of the sword, and the daughter, A beacon of the arcane arts. The two had now set to the Castle town, examining, and gathering weaknesses of their grand enemy. Would they make it in time to save themselves? Or would they die a unjust and needless death. The only thing that was certain was that for the both of them, they would have to fight for their lives. The two had gotten close over the weeks before… And the nights they did not spend alone… It may be viewed as horrid from another, but they loved each other dearly, more than brother and sister. Between nights of passion, an days of fighting and subterfuge, The pair had but one option… to fight for their lives… and their love. They wanted to be with each other forever… but in order for that to happen… they would have to fight, like no one has ever fought before….

-Looking for a member to play the Sister sibling
-Must be alright with Incest situations (BrotherxSister)
-Violence and bloodshed will be here, though not in sex. Fight scenes yes, but not during sex
-Setting is in a fantasy staging, but this can be changed to something modern, Message me if you would like anything changed

Alexander

Alexander

***MODIFICATION***

Any Elements of this story can be changed should it be reasonable. Ive actually got a nice plot worked up for those that like longer and deeper stories. Hopefully someone will take to it. ^^

Jester

Hi there,

Don't be in such a rush. You have only had the advert open for a couple of days. Please wait a couple of days before you bump your post.

I am sure someone will come and take a look soon.

CrazEGrl

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

O MY GOD what a great idea this is. I would love to do this with you I really love this idea. But just one question I unlike most girls like to fight when possible. I don't mean other people but I love fighting games and stories and might I say the movie Never Back Down is definitely the best movie ever so could the sister also fight? But if she can't I ok with that and I was also wondering...maybe we could also make this into a story.

Alexander

Sure ;D thats perfectly fine with me. i was more looking at the plot itself, not what the siblings can do in specifics. So what works out fine.