U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for making me laugh this late at night!  LOL  ;P

Mordred

Banned for laughing at your punishment! I gotta warn you.. next stage is not very pleasant.. *hmm.. then again* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for having even the thought of punishing someone as sweet and innocent as myself!  Shame on you!  ;D

Mordred

Bans myself for being so shameful... WAIT! NO!
*rewinds*

Banned for tempting this creature with such thoughts as sweet and innocent. Don't you know that is absolute candy to one who nibbles upon the vein? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for falling so easily to temptation...  (but if ya wanna nibble on me for a bit before you leave, meet me in the back alleyway!)  ;)

Mordred

Banned *but slips a note* into the back alley.. For the many temptations this poor vampire has such difficulty battling.
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned on general principle because it's too early, I'm awake, and not happy about it.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

blue bunny sparkle

You are banned for not being a morning person!

Izzy1337

Banned for even thinking mornings have the capability of being pleasant. :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Banned for thinking like me, concerning mornings. :P

Izzy1337

Banned for not accepting imitation as the sincerest form of flattery.

Mordred

Banned for even bringing up the M word (can't say it.. can't summon that nasty beast.. but it's between Night and Afternoon)..
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for implying the M word!

Izzy1337

Banned for enabling his obsession with M words.

Mordred

Banned for causing me to say the word that starts with somewhere between L and N.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for making me feel I should apologize.. I hate that word too.  >:)

Mordred

Banned for making me stutter uncontrollably in trying to utter that nasty, nasty word! :P *followed by many self-imposed slaps upon his own face for trying to even say it*
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not inviting me to the word-hating club.

Mordred

Banned for not seeing the blazing neon lights (and honestly.. can't you hear the bugs being zapped into oblivion as they foolishly 'go to the light'?).. and therefore making such an outrageous accusation! *sips another swirl of black coffee.. feeling its reach finally* :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for drinking the last of my coffee. How rude.

Belle33

Banned for caffeine addiction.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Banned for speaking ill of that adorable little brown (or black) bean!
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not knowing the proper color of a coffee bean.

Belle33

Banned for being overly picky about the colors of beans.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Banned for not realizing the importance of the coffee beans color!