Emily Sweet’s Forced Fem and Other Fetish Plot Cravings (Extreme/NonCon)

Started by Emily sweet, August 20, 2019, 02:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emily sweet

Let me first start off by thanking you for stopping by.  I’ve been here at Elliquiy over a year now and have posted this request in various several times.  I've had some starts and stops with the various requested RP's and am hoping to find someone with some dark urges they want to explore.  Hopefully, the reason you stopped by is that you are interested in writing some forced fem or other fetish type fiction.  If not, then you might want to
pass
by my place and knock on someone else's door.

If you are interested in discussing any of my RP requests please PM me.

A Bit About Me
I won’t bore you with details. We’re here for the stories, right? If we hit it off, we can always chat OOC.

Expectations
Suffice to say, I want the basics that everyone here at E requests when starting a story; regular posts, replies written with some detail and thought and an open line of communication for Ons/Offs and especially absences. If the story is fast-paced with frequent (every other day) posting, short replies are fine.  If you can only post once a week, I would expect a lengthy post of several paragraphs so I can return the same. If our story slows to short replies spaced a week apart, I’ll lose interest.  If for whatever reason you lose interest, drop me a line.  My feelings won’t be hurt if you don’t want to continue. Don’t just drop off the face of the earth!

I don’t take off points for spelling/grammar as long as I can understand what you’re trying to say.  After all, we’re here to ‘scratch that itch’ and have fun.   I don’t have a preference in terms of first person/third person.  Whatever floats your boat is fine with me.  I like to use images and gifs to help illustrate and elaborate the plot, in addition to a face claim for the characters.  It’s not a requirement on your part, but as they say ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’ so plan on seeing them from me.

In terms of ‘Smut vs Story’, I do require a plot to move things along.  I also ask that there is some sort of ‘reality’ or reason for doing something.  Other than that, I don’t care about the ratio of one to the other.

My Characters
For the most part I will play a submissive.  While I can play a Dominant (male or female), right now my story quota for the ‘Yang’ side of me is full.   Since my main focus is to find forced-fem stories, my character would obviously be male, late teens to twenties.  Should you want to offer something other than a forced-fem plot I can also play female or male subs.  My subs will always offer some kind of resistance, whether it be physical or psychological, initially at least.  It’s no fun playing with a dead fish.

Now….. onto Ons/Offs.  It’s very simple: Ons = Yes and Offs = No.  To put it bluntly, I don’t allow my characters to have ANY hard limits.  I am always looking to push the envelope and want to find a writing partner interested in pushing theirs as well.  Basically, if you can dream or fantasize about it, I probably will write it with you.  Again, that doesn’t mean my character won’t resist, try to cajole their way out of something or just attempt to run like hell.  There has to be some kind of drama/tension created.

As for settings and story lines, I prefer present, real world settings. I imagine I would do something futuristic or SyFy if the story intrigues me. I did once do a post-apocalyptic tale that fizzled out.  While I love Zombies and Vampires, I don’t write them.  I might be open for Futas/Furries/Hentai. I don’t know enough about the style other than having seen some images.  Using Anime face claims for a story is fine.  As for SyFy type plot devices for transformation, I have employed a bit of fictional technology in some stories.  I just wouldn’t want it to be too outlandish.  For example, let’s leave out any drug that can grow DD breasts overnight.  On the other hand, using some ‘advanced’ method of cryotherapy to quickly shrink a waistline into a more feminine figure ‘makes sense.’ Basically, it should be within a ‘fictional’ realm of possibility.  Use of machines is definitely acceptable. That’s something that can be negotiated.

Plots
Truthfully, I’m damn near at capacity for Role Plays but seeing as several of my writing partners are bogged down with RL I now have a few open spots on my dance card.  Regardless, I do have some itches to be scratched.  So, if I can find the right partner for any of the tales below, I’ll somehow find time to write.

Artificial Intelligence’ (New Plot)-Sci-Fy, Mind-Swap, Forced-Fem, Non-Con, Brainwashing.

I just finished watching a video https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/514353/natalie-mars---mistress-lucy-khan/ on ashemaletube.com featuring Natalie Mars and Mistress Lucy Khan.  Here’s a brief synopsis:

Natalie plays a shemale sex robot (Top-Notch, West World quality) who has been designed by the Chinese gov’t to be an espionage asset.  She would be (eventually) my character.  Mistress Lucy plays the Chinese Mistress who helped design the bot.  She would be your character.
The video itself plays like a promo for the robotic technology, showing off Natalie’s various sexual talents.  The direction I’d like this story to take is to go into some detail about the actual development of the attributes to be built into the robot but with a twist in order to create an interesting story line.  Here’s how I’d like to start.

At the onset of the story, I’ll play an expert in artificial intelligence who is blackmailed by Lucy into working alongside her in the development of the new technology. I’m thinking the blackmail occurs because of MC is a closet crossdresser and I wouldn’t want it becoming public.  Lucy’s area of expertise would be in what sexual traits to build into the bot. The two of us would work together building the bot from scratch, testing the various attributes of the bot along the way.  Suffice it to say MC would find all these things arousing, even though he’d keep it to himself.

When the bot is complete physically, it comes time to give it some type of artificial intelligence.  Now, given the limits of ‘current’ AI technology, while the bot physically, could be capable of fulfilling anyone’s desire, mentally the bot’s brain would take years to program.  Of course, the Chinese government doesn’t want to wait years and they have a solution, simply transfer the consciousness of MC into the bot.  Given MC’s already perverted leanings, who better than to transfer into the bot.  Not only will it quicken the bot’s completion but it will also solve the problem of what to do with MC now that the project is deemed successful.

Obviously, there’s still details to work out but I think there’s a lot of story to work with here.   

A Mother’s Revenge’-Dark, Forced-Fem, Non-Con. Kidnapping, Drug Use, Degradation, Brainwashing, Age Regression.

There is a more detailed presentation here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=319756.0 that uses different face claims for the antagonists.

This has to be a ‘no holds barred’ RP.  I really am looking for a writing partner who either has no offs or is looking to stretch their preferences way past their current tolerance level. 

This is the story of the youngest son of a Mob Boss who, in an attempt to keep his boy outside the family business, sends him to college in the US.  He’s barely begun his freshman semester when he accidentally runs over a young woman and kills her.  As fate would have it, the young lady is the daughter of a rival crime boss.  Once she discovers who the boy really is, she has him kidnapped to take revenge.  Since she’s lost a daughter, she decides to transform her rival’s son into her replacement.  Except, her plan is not to replace the hole in her heart with a new beloved.  Instead, she wants her rival to experience pain and anguish on two levels.  By kidnapping the boy, the father will have lost a son.  By taking things one step further and transforming him into a drug-addled shemale whore, he’ll have suffered personal shame as well.  And if the mother makes a few bucks off the whore, so much the better.

While the majority of the story should focus on the son’s transformation, it should also include interaction with the father.  His kidnappers would make an initial ransom demand, one they have no intention of keeping.  It’s only to keep the crime boss thinking he’s going to get his son back in one piece.  As the story proceeds, they’ll torment him with the progress they’ve made with his son.

The nationality/country of the crime lord is open to negotiation.

Picture inspirations for Crime Lord

Female Yakuza
Female Russian Mobster

Pysch Ward’-Dark, Forced-Fem, Non-Con. Kidnapping, Psychotropic Drug use in conjunction w/brainwashing).

Imagine waking up
here
Your head is spinning.  You have no idea how you got here or what happened last night.  You're bound in a straitjacket.......

I have two plot lines for this story.

One- After a night of partying, an 18-year-old male high school senior (MC) wakes up in a padded cell in a straight-jacket. Shortly thereafter, in walks a psychiatrist (YC-can be male or female).  When the groggy young man asks why he’s there, the doctor informs him he has been brought by the local authorities to the hospital for observation, because he’s committed acts of ‘sexual perversion.’   He won’t, of course, have any recollection of the alleged bizarre behavior, having been drugged the previous night.  In order to obtain his release, he gets talked into signing an order of voluntary commitment so he can be ‘treated, cured and released.’  The treatment will result in his forced-feminization.  Open for discussion is the who and why behind the student’s kidnapping.

Two- This version involves a newly married husband (MC) and wife (YC).  Unbeknownst to the wife at the time of the marriage, the husband has been left a large sum of money by his deceased parents.  The thing is, the wife wasn’t really ready to settle down.  About a year into the marriage, she meets a psychiatrist who works in a nearby asylum and they start an affair.  Soon enough, the woman falls for the Doctor.  She goes to her husband to ask for a divorce.  He is naturally broken-hearted by her request and the prospect of having to go through life without the woman of his dreams.  He flees the house and goes out on a week-long drunken bender.  As bad as she felt about giving him the news, the wife really was going to go through with the divorce. Then she discovers the bank account and changes her mind……. Sort of.  She decides instead of the divorce, she’ll get with her lover and have the man committed.  Once inside the mental hospital, the two hatch a plan to dispose of the husband by feminizing him and then getting hold of his money.

The Bimbo’- Non-Con, Bimbofication, Body Modification, Fetish, Kidnapping, Humiliation, Interracial, etc.

This is just a general request to pull something out of the kitchen sink of fetishes; latex, rubber, body mod, appliances, toys, interracial, incest, you name it.  The exact plot is open for discussion on this one.  MC can be either male or female (although I still prefer to play a young male who is force-femmed).  Kidnapping isn’t necessarily the plot device required to get MC into the clutches of YC.   I’m just looking for a story to scratch the fetish itch.

I have a more extensive post request for this theme here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=317318.0

Crash Diet’ – Non-Con, Dub-Con, Forced-Fem, Body-Mod

Face claim for this-
‘Holly’
MC is a somewhat chubby twenty-something year old man, who considers himself ‘intellgent.’  He’s been at the same job for a few years but has yet to get a promotion, something he feels is overdue.  After a heart to heart with his female boss, he’s told one of the reasons behind his failure to advance has been his appearance.  While capable, the woman tells him he just doesn’t ‘look the part.’  Rather than rock the boat, go down to HR, complain and worry about filing some kind of long, drawn out lawsuit, MC decides to take his supervisor’s advice to lose weight.  Eager to get started on the road to improvement, MC also takes the woman’s recommendation on a particular high-tech spa to enroll in; especially after hearing it uses the latest Cryotherapy methods.  MC thinks even more highly of the place when his boss mentions quite a few of the company execs are enrolled there.  After all, what better place to get noticed than at a facility where the people most responsible for promoting him attend. 

Once MC signs up and begins his Cryotherapy sessions he notices almost immediate improvement, losing an inch or two around the stomach.  As the weeks pass his tummy continues to shrink.  The thing is he’s not getting the same results in some of his other ‘problem’ areas, particularly his flabby chest and butt.  The fun part here will be the facility convincing the man to be patient, that eventually the other parts of his body will ‘catch up.’  Of course, by the time MC figures out what kind of transformation he’s really undergone, it will be too late.  Open for negotiation is what his eventual fate will be.

Got a Kink?’
Do you have a special kink you’ve been dying to try?  Hit me up with an idea and see if I’m game.  Just bear in mind, I’ll look to be on the receiving end.  Below are a few picture inspirations that would wet my whistle. I plan to add more as I come across them. All are NSFW.

‘Milking’

‘Machine’

Milking Male Sub

‘Bald/Bizarre

‘Prostate Exam’

‘Encased in Rubber’

‘New Puppy’

‘Milking Machine’

‘Milking&Breeding’

‘Diaper/Enema Play’

Emily sweet

Time for a Bump.  I just lost one RP.  Am really craving someone to play the villain in 'Mother's Revenge' but more than happy to discuss my other plots.  Currently, I am only looking to play a sub character.

em

Emily sweet

Emily sweet

Time for a bump.  Hoping to find a writing partner who is into something dark and extreme.  If you want to push your limits sign up here!

Emily sweet

Monthly bump. Added a link to my Bimbo RP request and also added a 'straight' option for 'Mother's Revenge.'

Emily sweet

A few days early for the monthly bump but with so much time on my hands I'm looking for a Devil to put my idle hands to work.

Emily sweet

Probably not the greatest weekend to bump, but I'm really looking for someone to write a dark, non-con RP with. If none of my ideas tickle your fancy, I'm open to hearing suggestions.

everyone be safe
em

Emily sweet

Bump
Things are extremely slow here at E right now.  If none of my story suggestions tickle your fancy, I'm open to discussing anything with a writer in the mood to expand their 'Offs.'  I'm only looking to play a sub role at the moment.

Emily sweet

Time for a bump but I am seeking ONLY stories with a forced-fem, MtF transformation theme.  I haven't amended my written plot requests but I am willing to discuss other's ideas/suggestions.  I normally look to write strictly non-con but in the interest of finding a story and a good writing partner I'm open for dub-con.  Maybe even consensual for the right partner.

Just to spur the imagination.....

any type of Aunt/nephew, Mother/son, Sister/brother plot is fine.