News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

DnD 3.5 Ed anyone?

Started by CWand, October 15, 2009, 06:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Katina Tarask

Do you want us to roll that out, or just take the average?

And would you allow a point buy option?  I despise rolling for stats.

CWand

I prefer rolling but I supose you could do point buy if you insist :) I don't mind.
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Krysia

Do you have a thread for character submissions?

CWand

I've beeen taking them in PM :) not that there are many yet.
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Krysia

CWand

one last question for everyone whats the level you want it on? NC? BDSM? Light?

Ons and Offs

thebobmaster

Can't really see NC working in the universe...maaaaaaaaaaaaybe BDSM, but I'd put my vote on Light.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

PhantomPistoleer

I'm the comedic relief!  Yes, I get to play a wizard.  Ah, keep me alive, meatbags.  o_o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Kate

Want another level 1 fighter ?

:)

PhantomPistoleer

I seriously, seriously hope we start in a village.  I would like to start the campaign as a young man that gets caught by the husband of the woman he's bedding (or bedded), and he has to put on his traveler's outfit while he's getting chased out, all the while arguing with the woman about the semantics of the meaning of "I am married."
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Dani

I'd like to play the Druid, if that's alright.

TheVillain

I can see NC if a villain does it, but only if that's rare- few- and far between. And if you want the rapist to be dead meat pretty quick. There is a paladin in the party after all, hopefully.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Kate

ok all two things stump me

5d6 is that roll 5 dice and ingore the lowest two values ... or add them all up so you can get a state of 30 ?

Also what IS the standard starting gold for level 1 characters of different classes?

Teno

Ooh, 3.5 AND low level? I'll join if you still need someone :D

5d6 would be dropping the lower 2 I'd have thought, unless CWand wanted more powerful characters. starting gold is between 50-150gp depending on class for a lvl 1 in the phb so again unless CWand wants the game to start off with a few extras, i'd assume that was going to be what you start with :)

Kate

so what is it for a fighter ?

starting cash ?

CWand

wow if i accept the other people that have applied i almost have enough for 2 groups...

Not sure :) I guess I could take the fighter and druid characters and see if i can work em in :) it'd help with how long the game is and it'd slow down the exp enough it may not hurt us :P

Ons and Offs

CWand

dead on Teno :) phb standard money, and 5d6 drop the two lowest for stats :) if you get more then 1 stat below 10 you can reroll 1 :)

Ons and Offs

CWand

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=50145.new#new

there we can put our sheets there for all to see....I'm approved 3 sheets so far.

Ons and Offs

TheVillain

Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

CWand

you can use the dice here on the site dicebot

Ons and Offs

CWand

I might have to reconsider i'm not sure....10 is an awful lot of people...

Ons and Offs

Katina Tarask

Do we have to worry about the standard mundane gear (backpack, bedroll, rations, etc.), or can we just handwave that?

And folks, my character has a good Craft: Smithing skill, so if y'all want half off metal goods, I can hook you up (and pocket the other sixth as I craft the stuff at a third of normal cost).  Just gotta get our characters together in history somewhere.

CWand

you can handwave that stuff :)

Ons and Offs

TheVillain

On my sheet I just put "Standard Adventurer's Kit". 15 GP, 5 pounds, And I'm just going to assume I have bedroll, backpack, waterskin, cheap rope, torches, etc.