Yahoo!

Started by Armand, October 04, 2012, 11:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armand

Just a small question, anyone on here come from the Yahoo! chat RP's, or any proboards role play forums, just out of curiosity.

Oniya

We get members from all sorts of other forums, including both Proboards and Yahoo.  However, it is against the rules to exchange anything more specific in the public areas.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Armand

I apologize, I was just trying to see who had migrated from other realms of role playing.

Oniya

No worries - it's just the sort of question that can easily result in the accidental sharing of off-site contact info, especially if it starts getting into reminiscing (as many RPers are wont to do.  ;D) 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Moraline

Quote from: Armand on October 04, 2012, 05:01:15 PM
...who had migrated from other realms of role playing.

I can answer that for you.  1000's and 1000's of them.  This forum has over 26 thousand members. Usually we get over 500 different members/day active and over 2000 active a week.

The list of people that came over from other sites is almost endless.

If you finally get inside you'll see the 7,415,786 Posts in 125,865 Topics by 26,091 Members.

It's a helluva party! Good luck with your application process.