Black Hearts, Inc. - Professional Merc. Org. - 1 SLOT OPEN!

Started by Red Offerings, May 12, 2013, 09:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 18, 2013, 08:16:08 PM
If I may ask, what is the XO spot?

Hey Deamonbane, I remember you. :D

It's Executive Officer - second in command.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Deamonbane

If that spot is still open, I would like to make an application?

Yes! I was in that other RP you GMed
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Red Offerings

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 18, 2013, 08:21:09 PM
If that spot is still open, I would like to make an application?

Yes! I was in that other RP you GMed

For you, don't consider it an application. You may suggest a character though.  ;D
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Deamonbane

I will have a PM sent to you tonight, then...

Doe sthat mean that i won't be able to control my character suggestion?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Red Offerings

Huh? No you'll be able to make changes as you'd like. I just want it PM'd to me for review and then I'll let you know if he's cool or if I need you to change something.

Deamonbane

Kk then... expect it in an hour or so... maybe more, as I have to head home in a bit... but definitely tonight...

Red Offerings