Monster Musume interest check (potential BESM 3th edition system use)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 18, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ravinwulf

Sain

I'm going to ignore all combat skills completely myself. Riku can be the dude in distress.

Was that Unknown Power something that works for this game Zaer? I wouldn't mind if you go absolutely nuts with coming up how it works later.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

wigglebiscuit

Name: Lapochka
Species: Neko
Backstory: Lapochka is an undocumented monstergirl immigrant currently living on the streets of whatever city the story is placed in. She is somewhat feral in that she doesn't understand human customs or the more subtle aspects of communication. She is a nocturnal creature who nests during the day and hunts at night, living off of whatever she can find. She has a special affinity for chocolate malts, sushi, and anything shiny (jewelry).

Occasionally, she will go into heat. When this happens, she will be more feral than usual, marking her territory in the usual fashion and transforming into
this
. Extreme care should be taken when approaching her during this time, as her natural pheromones are especially potent.

Lapochka is extraordinarily fast and nimble. Though not particularly strong, she is blindingly quick, and deadly with her trusty
blade

(Zaer, I hope this helps with fleshing out the mechanics of the character. Let me know!)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Sain on September 25, 2015, 09:02:09 AM
Was that Unknown Power something that works for this game Zaer? I wouldn't mind if you go absolutely nuts with coming up how it works later.

Yeah, it can work :).

wigglebiscuit: Works fine, the transformation during heat is involuntarily transformation accompanied with alternative form. How often she goes to heat?

Angie

Quote from: ravinwulf on September 25, 2015, 08:58:31 AM
Well then i guess my concepts dont fit.

I think they could fit with a little tweaking. You mentioned being a business man or something similar, taking a good level of wealth might allow you to bankroll the rest of us.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Angie

But, Ravin's business dude could also come packing Organizational Ties to some big corporation, and maybe even a few ties to the government itself. He could command wealth and influence like "Terra" commands magical assaults, which honestly might work out to Abigail's benefit-what espionage agent from Britain is going to expect to go up against an incredibly wealthy and influential private citizen?

"Do you really want to mess with me? I could bury you in enough legal red tape that you won't be out of the country for 20 lifetimes!"

wigglebiscuit

QuoteHow often she goes to heat?

Hmm...

Monthly, with the cycle lasting from 2-5 days.

Yukina

True. The combined powers the of Sonozaki Corporation and whatever Ravin's character is connected to would be deadly. :)

Sain

I edited my sheet too. Think it is ready. If it's ok I'm going to leave some points unspent to represent Riku's genius so he can maybe use those later on to acquire some skills quickly.

Yukina

I did some tweks as well. i added the "Speed-reading" I forgot to include and put a hefty 70pts into "Unknown Power". Still leaves a good 58 for future plans.

Angie

Slight alteration-I realized that Frost Nova would still do Abigail's Combat Value as damage, so I took Stun and Girl Magnet to pay for it.

Yukina

Sain

Angie

Well, at least in Abgail's case, it kind of is. She's too scared and nervous to really get close to anyone right now.

Idlewyld

Here's my character as she stands. I think I've got to flesh out the attributes especially. Any advice would be welcome (BESM mechanics aren't my strong suit.)

Name:Tabitha Selwayne
Sexual orientation: Lesbian
Sexual Kinks: Tabitha likes surprises, especially sexual ones. She likes to lead "Alices" into situations and then watch the mayhem (and occasionally participate.) She especially likes to add to her "collection."
Background

Tabitha hails from Wonderland where she serves as a Cheshire Cat. Her previous position was training as a guide for guests there, and the exchange is seen as a way for her to get a visitor's perspective, as well as to learn about the "Alices" that she is to host upon her return.

Cheshires are trained and served as guides, their mercurial natures fitting well with the Wonderland tradition of creating all sorts of messes. Tabitha is no exception. Even as a kitten, she had a habit of sneaking in and stealing the frilly undergarments of unsuspecting visitors. As she grew older, she graduated from panty thief to full-fledged participant in the merriment.

So it was no surprise that she was placed on the track for the rank of senior guide. Then came the Monster Exchange. While exciting for all denizens of Wonderland, for Cheshires in general, and Tabitha in particular, it was a NYA moment. Suddenly, she could explore a world full of Alices and full of soft frilly underthings. To be fair, she was never the Red Queen's biggest fan before, but even she had to admit, the lady had a good idea there.

To say that Tabitha applied for the position is not quite correct. She more or less begged for it. But given her talents and her potential, acceptance was a foregone conclusion. She is now heading for the mysterious place called Earth, which she intends to turn into her own personal Wonderland.

STATS (120/120)

• Body:3 (30)
  • Mind:5 (50)
  • Soul:4 (40)
Health Level:35
Energy Points:45
Shock Value: 7
Attack Combat Value:4
Defense Combat Value:8
Damage Multiplier:5

ATTRIBUTES
(284/356)

• Invisibility (2 ranks, Sight and Hearing: 12 pts)
  • Special Movement (3 ranks, Catlike, Untrackable and Balance: 6 pts)
  • Features (3 ranks, Appearance: Cute, Low-Light Vision, Retractable Claws : 3 pts)
  • Heightened Senses, Hearing (3 ranks: 6 pts)
  • Weapon: Claws (1 rank: 2 pts)
  • Aura of Inspiration (4 ranks, Sexy Con-Artist: 16 pts)
  • Combat Technique (3 ranks, Lightning Reflexes, Precise Aim, Steady Hand : 6 pts)
  • Dimensional Portal (Wonderland and Personal Portal) (2 ranks: 16 pts)
  • Sixth Sense (2 ranks: 4 pts)
  • Alternate Form, Cat (1 rank: 9 pts)
  • Defense Combat Mastery (4 ranks: 40 pts)
  • Environmental Influence (5 ranks: 10 pts)
  • Illusion (3 ranks, Customization: Duration (1), Extra Sense (4), Range (2), Multiple Illusions (3): 13 pts)
  • Weapon: Illusions (5 ranks, Customization: Psychic (6), Dependent (Illusion, -1), Range (3), Area (3): 21 pts)
  • Teleport (5 ranks, Customization: Unknown (2), Targets (2), Range (1) 56 pts)
  • Pocket Dimension (3 ranks: 12 pts)
  • Organizational Ties, Wonderland Guides Guild - Cadet (1 rank: 2 pts)

SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)
(25/25)

• Stealth (2 ranks; 4 points)
  • Acrobatics (1 rank: 3 points)
  • Area Knowledge, Wonderland (3 ranks: 3 points)
  • Climbing (2 ranks: 4 points)
  • Acrobatics (1 rank: 3 points)
  • Cultural Arts - Fashion (Lingerie) (2 ranks: 2 points)
  • Gaming (2 ranks: 2 points)
  • Seduction (2 ranks: 4 points)

DEFECTS
(-1)

• Easily Distracted (-1 pts, She's a cat!)

Yukina

Angie

Well, for starters, do note that you don't need to stop at 120 for stats or 25 for skills. I gave "Terra" an extra point of Body, for example.

Remember that you can make anything more expensive (or cheaper) with the wonderful variables in the "Customization" chapter. For example, right now, your illusions can be 10 meters big, but you can only make one, it only lasts a minute, and it's centered on you. You can add duration to make it longer (for 1 point an upgrade, illusion starts at Duration 3), be able to make them farther away with Range, or do more then one illusion at a time.

If you like, you can tell me what you want to do and I can walk you through how to do it.

Idlewyld

Well, one thing I want, and I think I've got it in teleport but might be able to do it better, is to create something where she pops up at the most surprising and inopportune places and moments. I was thinking maybe some sort of dimension portal or walk, but that's really more for hopping between universes than for traveling within one.

Angie

Idlewyld

Well, worse come to worse, I can just do what you said and increase levels, stats and skills should the game be about to start.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Idlewyld on September 25, 2015, 07:11:51 PM
Well, one thing I want, and I think I've got it in teleport but might be able to do it better, is to create something where she pops up at the most surprising and inopportune places and moments. I was thinking maybe some sort of dimension portal or walk, but that's really more for hopping between universes than for traveling within one.

Well, there is dimension walking attribute which works like that (shift between dimensions).

Leodouble08

I wouldn't mind some input, I was thinking about spending some point into like a team vehicle. Something like a SWAT van and a mobile command center that I have dubbed "The MONster Truck". Here's what I got so far, anyone like to add suggestions on what else it should have?

The MONster Truck
Attributes
- Item
- Land Speed 5 ( 125 Kph or ~80 MPH)
- Combat Technique (Portable Armory)
- Armor (Perhaps a little when trouble arise)
- Projection (For some stake outs, hiding it in plain sight, etc...)
- Features (Extra Capacity 3 [Enough room for 4 extra people], Burglar Alarm, GPS)

Defects
- Awkward Size (Size 2 Maybe 3 [Big enough to fit a team plus equipment])
- Conditional Ownership (-1 for mild [can use for some personal use], -2 for Strict [Business Only])

Sain

There is indeed an alarming lack of monster girls capable of functioning as emergency transports so the truck will be very useful.

e. Or wait. Can you fly on top of Terra's alternate form?

Angie

Not only can Abigail/Terra fly...she can grant that power to others. Who wants to fly? (for 1 energy every minute?)