A Couple Scene Ideas for a Female Partner

Started by Gosco, October 12, 2009, 03:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gosco

Hiya there. Just wanted to post a couple scenes that I had come up with in case anyone was interested.

Home-schooled Awkwardly

You are my mother and I am your youngest child. My older sisters and I were all home schooled by you ever since elementary school. We lived out of a school zone and it was just easier for you to do it yourself rather than to try to get us to a public school. My sisters have gone off to college, only being a year apart, leaving me at home. I was a year or two ready to graduate from high school and ready to go off and join my sisters at college. However, you have neglected one subject and put it on the back burner for years now, just not wanting to discuss it with me. Sexual-education. I was to the age now, that it was obvious I knew about sex, but in order for me to graduate, I would have to take the course and pass a test.
The morning begins like any other, as you get up and get your things together for teaching. I was still up in my room, still in my pajama pants and a tshirt, not even getting dressed yet. Since you leave my lesson on my dresser, the night before, I usually got up and looked over it before breakfast. My mouth dropped to the floor as I read the schedule.
"We are going over sex-ed, today? Oh man that is going to be brutal" I say outloud to myself as I flip through the pages. A couple minutes turn to a half hour while you wait for me to come down for breakfast, finally getting fed up and grabbing your things, headed towards my room.

Mystery Sibling

You are the best friend of my little sister. Our house was just like a house to you since you came by just about every day. Even though you were over all the time, you didn't see me too often. I stuck to my room and usually all you heard of me was my music pounding through the door or the occasional pass in the hall way. I had recently been sent off to college and this meant you saw even less of me.
One Friday night, you and Amy (My little sister) decide to stay in and hang out a bit, since it was your finals week and you were exhausted. You two sat on the couch and watched a movie when suddenly, headlight streamed across the side of the house and pierced through the windows.
"Who is that?" Amy asks as she scrunched up her brow and moves to the window.
"Oh...its my brother. He never calls anymore I guess he is just going to show up without telling us." She continued as she rolled her eyes.
I climbed out of my car and slung my bag over my shoulder. The gravel of the driveway crunched underneath my shoe as I walked up to the door and slipped my key in, unlocking it.

Please send me a PM if you like one of these, even if you'd like to change a thing or two. :-)
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox