Chronicles of a SchoolGirl (M seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, February 23, 2014, 04:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The following game is a conquest of sorts. Ideally, I'd have two female students for this, competing against each other. If I can get that, then some things will change. Each Male will have a different personality and level of difficulty for Suki (and the other student).

The HighSchool Queen (Name and Race subject to change - image is inspiration)

Suki is determined to become the most popular girl at school.

At the end of each year, a Junior Boy and Girl are crowned King and Queen of the school for the following year - their senior year - and are picked based on a mixed vote from both students and teachers. They have to be A-Students and exemplify the school spirit. The students are selected from Freshman, Sophmore and Juniors and are named at the beginning of the year.

The Current Queen is certainly not the brightest student, but is VERY popular. Suki has heard a rumor that the girl sucked and fucked her way to the prestigious title. Suki thinks she is just as pretty but knows she is struggling in classes too - had to secure a teachers backing if you fail their class.

So Suki decides she'll use her best assets and suck and fuck her way to becoming Queen for her senior year. She draws up a list of everyone she needs to get on her side - but will she be able to get them all?

Teachers:

Headmaster Stevens -
Professor Nailor -
Coach Pettigrew -
Professor Simon -

Freshman:
John Brown
Zachary Schumacher

Sophomores:

Billy Kidd
James Blood
Mark Stevenson