Prisoner Transport 163-A (Modern, Some Sci-Fi/Horror, NC)

Started by OldSchoolGamer, November 29, 2011, 12:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 01, 2011, 03:42:31 PM
What kind of cloths are the prisoners wearing?

Standard orange jumpsuit, with CDC PRISONER stenciled on it in 2.5" high black letters on the back and 1.5" high black letters on the front.

drezdock

So, just so I'm clear. We are Center for Disease Control prisoners? Or California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation prisoners?

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: drezdock on December 01, 2011, 11:06:31 PM
So, just so I'm clear. We are Center for Disease Control prisoners? Or California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation prisoners?

California Department of Corrections.  You're state inmates, not zombies.   ;D

drezdock

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on December 01, 2011, 11:15:26 PM
California Department of Corrections.  You're state inmates, not zombies.   ;D

at least not yet...  :P

Belisuavious

Role: Prisoner
Name:Brendan O'Boyle
Sexuality: Straight
Appearence: Brendan is fairly tall, standing about 6 feet in height, with his brown hair cut short, almost to the scalp. His eyes are a dark brown color and always seem to be looking around at everything. He has a wiry build on a skinny frame.
Personality: Very quiet and reserved, and posses a cold judgmental way of looking at things, trying to figure out how he can use them to pull himself ahead.
Bio: Brendan was born to a poor family, like his fathr and grandfather before him. He resented it, naturally, and resolved he would find a way out of the soul crushing poverty he had lived in all his life. He went to school, studied as hard as he could between jobs and saved as much of his money as he could to pay for college.

Unfortunatly for him, the man behind the addmissions desk caught a trace of his accent, even as a third generation American, and found out about his background from there. He didn't especially want to have some lowlife poor kid in his college. So he took Brendans money and tossed him into the streets.

Something in Bendan broke that day. He had been so hopeful, so optimistic about his chances about getting out of the life his father had led. All the work, all the sacrifices, everything he had done had been done for this moment. And it was thrown into the gutter.

He started stealing from houses after that, starting with the middle class homes with bad security, and then moved his way up the class scale, robbing richer and richer homes until he finally found himself standing outside the home of the man who had thrown him to the street.

The next thing he remembered was being led away from a scene of horrible violence, the events being reconstructed as the Prosecutor read the charges. He had simply kicked the mans door down, made his way to the sitting room where he was relaxing and started beating the man. According to the man who exhumed the body, it was as though someone had taken a meat tenderizer to the man. The noise had woken up the man's wife and daughter who called the cops, but the damage was done and the man was dead.

Brendan felt no remorse for his actions, and simply addmitted to the guilt. Novody asked him why he did it though. The just thought he was another young hoodlum that decided to up the ante a bit. So he was sent to CDC for a life sentence.

Ons: (honestly not too sure what to put here. So far I'm open to anything that isn't on my off's list)
Offs: Sex with animals, hermaphrodites, taking anal, water play, toilet play, heavy bondage

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Dashenka on December 01, 2011, 01:33:36 AM
I'll play the Chevron clerk. She'll be female but maybe she's with her boyfriend and he gets shot or something?

We can work something like that out.  Go ahead and post the character.

OldSchoolGamer

Allrighty now...as they say at the airport, it's now time to begin the boarding process.  I'd like to get this spun up...oh, I'm going to say by Monday morning.  So if any lurkers out there are thinking about submitting a character, now would be a good time to do so if you want to get in on the ground floor.

Featherfall

Role: Prisoner
Name: Coby "The Delaware Kid" Davis

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Coby is a tall man who at one time looked to be quite physically fit, but months in prison have robbed him of his figure a little. He has a thick stubble that he let grow on purpose, and a little gray has crept into his short black hair. He is missing his left eye, and has it covered with an eye-patch.
Personality: Disturbingly friendly; he is always down to start a conversation with anyone about anything. If one didn't know his history, they'd assume that he was just an unusual man with a slight obsession for Westerns. He's not very calculating, probably not very learned as well. He just goes with the flow and does what feels right; that's how he ended up in this mess in the first place.

Bio: Coby was born on a farm in Delaware. It was mostly a chicken farm, but they did raise a few cattle, which made him handy with a lasso. Either way forced him to be handy with a rifle, as more often than not he was the first line of defense of his family's livestock against wolves and the like. He grew up the way he always suspected he would, and really had no revulsion to the idea that he could recall; okay enough in school to graduate (being a starter on the wrestling team probably helped), then spent his days helping Ma and Pa around the farm. His two sisters also helped, and they were the perfect, loving, farm family.

So one day when Coby was pulled over by a lady-cop for driving just a wee-bit over the speed limit after a night of a wee-bit of drinking, he got to thinking...wondered if she ever felt like she was not the one in control?

So when he was asked to step out of the car, Coby did as he was told. When she told him to let her go, to please stop raping her, please don't kill her...well, he wasn't so compliant.

Thus Coby became addicted to it; cop killing. Preferably females, because there was more he was willing to do with them, but he wasn't too picky. He just got a kick out of seeing the horror in their eyes when their authority didn't mean diddly-squat. Hiding bodies was easy when you were in charge of making fertilizer.

Of course, Coby got caught eventually, and rather standard-ly at that. They set bait for him, and they waited. Oldest trick in the book, and it never occurred to Coby that he would get caught. In the ensuing scuffle, is eye was damaged, permanently blinded. Though he was assured that as a cop-killer, he was lucky that he was being taken alive at all. So now he finds himself, on the road again as he would sing, to a the beginning of the end of his life. So he was assured, anyway.

Ons: Dominating, bondage, tickling, spanking, blindfolding, gagging. These are the big ones, but willing to do anything not in offs
Offs: Vore, anal, human waste, animals, extreme mutilation.

Dashenka

Role: Chevron Shop Clerk
Name: Michelle Lewis
Sexuality: Straight (If she's forced though I don't think she minds women)
Personality: Very very shy and deaf on her right ear. Friendly to most people but due to her shyness, people think she's rather weird.
Bio: Michelle grew up with an abusive mother and sissy father. He couldn't handle her mom and eventually left them when Michelle was 16. In the two years she had been living her with mom alone Michelle got attacked in her sleep, beaten up, locked out, locked in and more things by her mum. One day when she was sleeping her mum nearly killed her when she entered the bedroom with a knife and stabbed her in the face a few times. Most of it healed but Michelle's right ear got punctured and she was deaf.

Her mother got arrested after this and Michelle moved to a trailer park. She took the job at Chevron because it was close to where she lives and it paid enough to maintain her and her cat. Besides her work, Michelle works out a lot, keeping her fit body in perfect, young, fit and athletic shape.

Ons: Forced sex, rough sex, abuse, restraint, begging, humiliation, anal, oral, the lot really. (Obviously Michelle wouldn't like this :))
Offs: Ehm.. I'll come back to that.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

OldSchoolGamer

I've entered in all the characters into the Dramatis Personae list now.  Still looking for a male member of the public...maybe a gangbanger or someone like that.

elfguy

Wow looks like our two female guards are going to have our hands full!
----

Pretty in Pink

[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Dashenka

When do we start?? Can't wait to be ravaged serve the bus for fuel...
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

OldSchoolGamer

OldSchoolGamer