Crossroads High - an anime crossover type RPG - accepting again.

Started by Dath, April 09, 2011, 12:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie

Quote from: Dath on April 12, 2011, 07:18:55 PM
Of course!

Byakugan: The bloodline limit of the Hyuuga clan, a pair of eyes that can be activated to see Tenketsu (chakra points) on other people, also allows the user to see chakra.flow, see through clothes (for the anti-spy/closet pervert) and see over large distances. Has one small blind spot but otherwise gives 360 degree radial sight.

Jyuuken: The fighting style developed to take advantage of the Byakugan. A mainly top heavy fighting style which relies on straight palm strikes and pokes to Tenketsu rather than punches and kicks. Very chakra based, should a tenketsu be poked it will be closed (or opened if already closed), rendering that part either sluggish or paralysed if enough holes are plugged in that part. (also known as Gentle Fist)

Eight Trigrams 64 Palms: One of the main attacks, uses incredible speed and precision to suppress the opponent whilst closing all 64 Tenketsu. Begins in a circle full of symbols only the Byakugan user can see.

Protection of the Eight Trigrams 64 Palms: A defensive ability where Hinata spins and waves her arms around, shooting out tiny beams of chakra, these beams are strong enough that anything coming within the sphere will be pummeled. Introduced as a filler arc ability, not in the Manga. Hinata's own ability.

Kaiten: An ability like Hinata's Protection except it's quicker to pull off but arguably uses more chakra as it's a full release of Chakra from the body. (also called Divine Whirl)

Gentle Lion Fists: More like a stat boost, the user channels chakra into their palms until the glow blue, the glow takes the form of Lion Heads on the fists, this ability allows the palms to do crushing amounts of damage.

There's another that I'll edit in when I get home to see it, it's a ranged attack. Hope that helps!

when yer ready, post up yer Hinata profile =3

Oh thanks a bunch ^-^ This will help me out a lot c: Alright I'll post it next~ c:

Zombie

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Hinata Hyuga
Alignment: Protagonist

Abilities: Varies close ranged attacks based on chakra, most of whch can be used for either offense or defense.  Her most well known one is for targeting the pressure points of others to do internal injuries on organs (depending on the pressure point).

Weapons: Prefers to use her fist or can make needles out of chakra to throw.

Personality:
Hinata overall is a kind girl who can be quiet at times. Sometimes she can be overly shy and awkward, especially when meeting new people and in certain situations. If you try to confront her, you'll probably be the one to help keep the conversation going to avoid any awkward silences. Though she has a dislike for any real fighting, she's not afraid to defend herself or those she's close with. She always tries to  help others when needed as well as see the better side of others. In general Hinata can be a caring, loyal friend and easy to get along with once you get past her shyness.

Extra: She's a newer transfer student to the school, hoping it will help her better hone her skills and combat. Maybe to help her get out of the house and be more social.

(Totally fail bio post, sorry D: Didn't mean for it to take so long to post either, I'm multitasking x3)

Ironwolf85

wooot a girl... sorry... just glad to have a female perticipant
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

B25Mitch

This may be a silly question, but what is the verdict on characters who's "powers" are a robot, such as a gundam or veritech fighter, or a supersuit?

Dath

Suits powered by nanobots or exoskeletons around about normal human size: yes
Giant robots or anything ridiculously oversized: no

Fallenpaladin7

Cool concept for a game would love to get in on this. Either way will read and follow this.
Here is my char for this. char is an original char from the game final fantasy 11

Name: Nicole Mercu
Abilities: Fights as either a Dragoon, using a spear and jumps along with her wyvren pet( named Raiden), or as a Dark Knight ,using overpowering strikes with a scythe and low level black magic.
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Dragoon link to dragoon
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Dark_Knight link to dark knight
Can only use one fighting style at a time and can  only change between them at either her house of using her moogle at her locker. She also tends to call out her attacks

Weapons: Spear or scythe depending on job.
Appearence: Nicole stands 5'8" tall and weighs about 125 lbs. She has long red hair that goes down to her mid back that is usually done in either a pony tail or in pig tails. She is of a slender build, almost elven build, with Large C cup breasts.  She has green eyes. She has pointed ears that she tends to keep hidden under her hair.
armor appearence as dragoon
appearence as dark knight

Nationality/race: Technically of a Half Elvaan she appears and is treated as a hume ( ffxi term for human). She is from San D'oria

Bio: Nicole is the half Sister of curilla of the royal knights of San D'oria.  she attended the best training schools for that could be taken and even trained with the prince.  She quickly enjoyed and excelled at the use of the spear and acrobatic jumps and was put on the Dragoon Training program.  San D'oria sent her to Crossroads to learn the book smarts she was missing and also to act as an ambassador.

Personality:  Nicole acts more masculine. Being trained as a warrior at a young age she learned to deal with her problems by herself and not to rely on others overly much. Living in such closeness to the royal family Nicole learned to be feminine when needed but wont wear a dress unless forced.

B25Mitch

Thanks for the quick response to my question.

I hope this is ok.  I would like to play Birdy Cephon Altera/Tsutomu Senkawa

Tsutomo on the left, Birdy on the right.

Name: Tsutomu Senkawa
Abilities: None, able to use Birdy's powers or take over Birdy's body in extreme circumstances.
Weapons: None
Nationality/Race: Human
Appearance:

Name: Birdy Cephon Altera
Abilities: Enhanced strength and resilience.  Able to jump large distances and grind on edges and and rails.  Trained in Close Quarters Combat and one-on-one and one-on-many fighting tactics.  Able to take over Tsutomu's body in extreme circumstances.
Nationality: Alterian, a human-like alien species.
Appearance:

Birdy and Tsutomu can switch freely between forms, and each form is controlled by the corresponding consciousness.  While in each form, the other consciousness is characterized as a small voice in their head, and experiences everything. 

Birdy is a Federation police officer and super soldier assigned to the planet earth.  She accidentally killed Tsutomu while pursuing a suspect, and was forced to fuse their existences to save his life.  Pulling some strings, the Federation had Tsutomu transferred to Crossroads High. This allowed the Federation to plant Birdy undercover in Crossroads to observe the student body in secret, and determine if any pose a threat to the Federation.  Birdy's mission is top secret, and she is not to reveal her identity to anyone.

Idej

Seeing that this game is in a school setting, why not have a character who has attended school.

Seeing that Soma Cruz's current age is 19 (Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow), it isn't that much older, but if you want younger(or at least physically younger) I have another option.

Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Dath

I think Kuruma would be an excellent choice for it =3 - trying to keep ages between 16 and 18 as high schools in Japan typically have 3 years to them... don't want to be 22 when leaving school =3

pimpdan

Can't wait to start XD

ecchi antics are a'coming :P

Idej

Name:  Kurama (Shuichi Minamino to most humans, Yoko Kurama to most demons)

Age:  17 (as being a human that is, Kurama is actually much older)
Abilities: As originally the great demon thief Yoko Kurama, Kurama physical attributes are great even compared to other demons.  As Shuichi Minamino, Kurama's abilities were greatly diminished due to the human shell restricting his once great power.  Kurama in both forms is capable of controlling and transforming wide variety of plants, like before this power is greater in Yoko form.  Examples include his signature Rose Whip, sword made out of a blade of grass, the sinning tree, the death tree, and the ojiki plant.  Additionally, Kurama has the ability to transform to his original demon form, usually if he undergoes extreme stress or duress.

Weapons: Various forms of plant life.  Signature weapon is his rose whip

Appearance:  As Shuichi, Kurama's feminine appearance constantly mistakes himself as a woman and when it is found out, many human women like his looks.  He usually displays a calm demeanor and he walks with an air of mystique and intelligence.

As Yoko Kurama, he is still gaunt and slim, but his face gains a much more discompassionate look as his demonic features show, mainly the change of color in his eyes, fox ears, and a fox tail.  Otherwise he is still just as calm as he was as Shuichi.

Personality:  Kurama calculating, cunning, and analytical. He is able to carefully look past his feelings and see the real situation at hand, demonstrated on more than one occasion.

Theme Song:  Yu Yu Hakusho OST -- Kurama's Theme

In battle, while his preference is to concoct strategies based on deducing his opponents abilities and fighting-style, his natural battle instincts are also highly tuned. He is capable of slashing another person's head off in just an instant, relying only on impulse. However, his care for his friends and his love for his family are the backbone of his fighting drive, as he will sacrifice just about anything to protect them.

In the face of adversity, Kurama has the uncommon ability to shun all emotions and shine a blank slate, thinking three to four steps ahead to clutch the pinch and seize control of the situation. Coupled with his vast intelligence, his detached emotional state is perhaps his greatest asset.

As Yoko Kurama, he is much more cruel, vindictive, and merciless, retaining all of his intellectual capabilities.  He enjoys toying with his enemies

Dath

All added to first post, will start in a few days, will post link in this topic, room allocation (You'll be roommates with one person from this thread) will be sorted out in this response as an edit a bit later. Also there will be 1 in game day grace for late signups.

Really want a Sasuke else I'll have to play him. Also another Antagonist wouldn't go amiss =3

Character rooms (chosen by gender and time joined);

Male
Room 101
Kuja Garlandson + Ginei Morioka

Room 102
Nissu-Vanodda + Tsutomu Senkawa (considering this is 2 people in one I'm going to put the first form into male =3)

Room 103
Kurama + Tomas Zeuff

Female
Room 401
Atla Havendale + Hinata Hyuga

Room 402
Nicole Mercu + Kara Brynnhildr

B25Mitch

Just to make sure everything's straight, the school wouldn't know anything about Birdy.  All they would know is that somebody of higher authority made sure that Tsutomu attended this school.

Idej

Spirit World, Koenma's Office

George the Ogre opens the door to Koenma's office, where Koenma he sits in his chair working on paper work.

"Koenma sir, Kurama is here," George says.

"Ah, yes, let him in," he says allowing the young man enter.

"Hello Koenma," he says softly to Koenma, "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"A lot to be exact," the baby says, "The first thing is what do you know about Crossroads High?"

Kurama clears his throat and speaks, "It is a high school that supposedly teaches students who possess unique abilities and powers.  I'm curious as to why you asked me that question."

"We've detected strange readings going on at that school and not the usual strange that goes on around there," Koenma says, "With the barriers between the human and demon world slowly weakening both metaphorically and physically speaking, things in the human world have to be a bit more under control before the inevitable time when all demon kind gets the chance to walk into the human world.  I want you to go attend the school and assess the situation."

Kurama looks at the son of King Enma with a bit of frustration.

"That is asking a lot Koenma," Kurama says, "Attending this school would raise a lot questions from my family, and I also don't think my family is prepared for them to know that their son has the soul of a demon inside him since birth.  Which brings along my next question, why have you asked me to do this?"

Koenma rubs underneath his chin before he continues to speak to Kurama, "I know it is Kurama, but my other choices weren't that great either.  Yusuke is no longer a spirit detective and he is a mazoku who emanates a great amount of power even if he suppresses it all, it is still noticeable.  Hiei wasn't in the mood to do something crazy like that, and you know how he is with others that he doesn't like.  Kuwabara would have been ideal if he wasn't a loudmouth and a dunce like Yusuke is at times," he sucks on his pacifier a bit before continuing, "You are the last person that I trust who can do this job well."

"Your points are noted Koenma," he says, "but..."

"Kurama," Koenma interrupts, "Your family is going to find out one way or another about your powers eventually, it is only a matter of time.  Its also better if you tell them rather than someone else."

"Give me some time to ponder over this Koenma," the red-haired boy says.

Koenma nods as Kurama leaves the baby's office...

Anjilo

It's not every day you discover your a mythical being, even a strong religious symbol. it's just a shame when Kara's powers awoke inside of her, it was the wrong religion. being a devout christian growing up in a sheltered community Kara first interpreted her new gift being that she was an Angel. though, the general idea of angels isn't a rough and rowdy brawlers. as she approached her teens she started to go looking for trouble. finding enjoyment in crushing people who considered themselves powerful. Then there was alcohol, wine maybe, she could understand angels drinking wine, but she'd down several pints without feeling a small buzz. it even made her stronger.
fighting and drinking. it didn't take long for someone to point out, she'd fit more in amongsts the Mead drinking warriors of Valhalla than the harp playing angels of heaven. she was more like a Valkyrie.

Kara is not just tall but large and physically strong. an athletic build with a light hint of muscle. she is of large thighs and waist, as well as chest which she has no shame in hidding away as if evident by her casual dress code of tight jeans and tank tops.
one of her main standout traits. (other than large breasts) is a long wild mane of golden blond hair.

Name: Kara Brynnhildr
alignment (protagonist or antagonist): while generally good natured. her love of brawling often gets her into more trouble than it's worth.
abilities:
Super Human Strength and Agility.
Summon: Battle Gear.
through emotion, she can pull upon celestial battle armour. gauntlets, Grieves. though awkwardly small breastplate and leggings. classic woman's fantasy attire, though mildly embarrassing for Kara herself.
included with the armour is a large long sword and shield.
Summon; Lightning Spear.
Similar to the previous skill but rather than a solid object. the lightning spear is a shaft of light she can throw as a weapon. upon impact the light hardens into Iron. effectively pinning targets to walls.
weapons
Her Sword and Shield. while maybe plain looking, are quite strong and durable. if they are shattered or broken. they will fade away, but Kara has no trouble in summoning a fresh one. 

Dath

Awright, I'm gonna post up the first post tomorrow, if nobody takes Sasuke I'll start posting as him then and put up a profile for him. =3

Ironwolf85

i have another antagonist ready, this one based off a fox, like the first he is a possessor, they aren't allies, just monsters stalking the same halls
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Idej

While I'm not in the mood to play as Sasuke if there is the need for another antagonist I might have one ready.

Kenichi Himura, the current descendant of the Himura bloodline (Rurouni Kenshin).

Dath

If you wish to play a second character I have absolutely nothing against it ^^. Throw the profiles down and I'll add 'em in.

RP IS NOW ACTIVE!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=103960.new#new

Remember, anyone who wants to join can still join up until after the first 'game day' ^^

Dath

Alright! Though I might not have mentioned it though... all characters should be first year students regardless of age, I'll let that one go though :p. Anyway, not using this as an OOC thread so I'll just leave this to late sign ups, once the 'first day' is over ICly then all signups will be closed and any antagonists will have to be created in the main thread as I'll have this thread closed ^^.

pimpdan

Dath

pimpdan