Not Another Hogwarts Recruitment Thread (Seeking Students and Professors!)

Started by Flower, April 21, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

I have a 4th year submitted but I can bump her up to 6th year.  That way I can put her in Auror boot camp. :)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Timeless

Quote from: Crash on May 11, 2015, 09:51:48 AM
I have a 4th year submitted but I can bump her up to 6th year.  That way I can put her in Auror boot camp. :)

As a fourth year, she would still be able to attend for the auror boot camp actually. She could even join the dark arts class (though you have to PM Cerigo about that).

Either way, it's really your choice and you could put her as a sixth year. No pressure for us whatsoever!

Flower

The official years for boot camp are fifth through seventh years. Other years can attend unofficially because Devin is not one to turn someone away for that course. So fourth and younger years can attend boot camp on days when their schedule does not conflict.

Ignore me. Look at answer below.

Timeless

Quote from: Dancing flower on May 11, 2015, 11:33:09 AM
The official years for boot camp are fifth through seventh years. Other years can attend unofficially because Devin is not one to turn someone away for that course. So fourth and younger years can attend boot camp on days when their schedule does not conflict.

Ah, damnit! XD Thank you for clarifying that, Dearest Flower. <3 But the same could apply for the Dark Arts class, if I'm not mistaken.

Flower

Ceralilly

I will be submitting a 6th or 7th for my next character. Once I am established. I will be doing this, and making them, most likely want to become an Auror.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Amelita

The boot camp is open to any participant of Abernathy's classes, which includes the participants of the 4th year "Magical Law 101". That's why some students younger than the typically listed 5-7th years are allowed to take that "class" :)

ignore this, ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Crash

My 6th year will be in her way to being an Auror or on the dueling circuit so she will be in the boot camp.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Ceralilly

I am working on getting Ezio into the DA class, and if so, I will be taking Ezio that way. He has a need to closely work with the down and dirty, while knowing that he can protect himself and his co-workers.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Flower

From the dragon's mouth so everyone is clear.

Also, can we please move this discussion to IC OOC? It's moving from recruitment questions to those about classes. :-)

Kokaine

Speaking of requests... in addition to my twins (mentioned above) who would love it if there were more 6th years, if anyone is still lurking and/or considering I have a Beauxbatons girl who I am looking for connections for as well as hoping to find a potential plot.

CONTESSA LEVESQUE
INFO

TESSA
5TH YEAR | 20 | MUGGLEBORN

PANSEXUAL | ♥ SINGLE ♥
CONNECTIONS:
friends | prue, desiree, jean
unrequited love from afar | Headmistress Sauveterre
DESIRED CONNECTIONS:
open to friends, rivals, enemies, irritants, flirtations, exes, romance, strictly physical, etc
specifically looking for someone who might be her muse while at Hogwarts

***Sheet Link***
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

ThePrince

Not going to be able to make a character anytime soon I am afraid. Mom is having surgery on Thursday and will be in the hospital for a few days. Also, I plan to be moving in a month so my free time *should* be devoted to packing. So all and all I don't have the muse for another character.

Maybe in a month or two!
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.

Flower

No worries, Prince. Real life comes first. I hope your mom's surgery goes smoothly and that you have an easy move.   :-)

Flower

And we are all caught up on pending character sheets! Let us know if we accidentally missed you.

Santa's Little Helpers (also known as Emjay  O:) and Flower  >:))

LuckyLukin

So I'm working on getting the backstory for my character before I submit him. Would anyone be willing to help me out by reading it through and helping me out?

I'm willing to share a link with suggestion permissions.

Flower

Emjay

Quote from: ThePrince on May 11, 2015, 03:53:19 PM
Not going to be able to make a character anytime soon I am afraid. Mom is having surgery on Thursday and will be in the hospital for a few days. Also, I plan to be moving in a month so my free time *should* be devoted to packing. So all and all I don't have the muse for another character.

Maybe in a month or two!

Don't worry about it Prince. Hopefully your mom's surgery goes well and we will be happy to read your sheet whenever you are ready to send one in  ;D
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flower

Hey again! It's your friendly neighborhood Flower and the lovely Emjay. I know a lot of you darlings have been making upperclassmen (which is great by the way!). However, please keep in mind that all skills (parseltongue-this includes spidertongue, birdtongue, anytongue other than human languages, patronuses, metamorphmagus, part-veela, or anything special in that regard) needs to be approved by Aiden. As far as I know, we are still listing desired character skills here. We highly recommend pming and asking him about your concept beforehand if their desired skill is seriously going to shape or hinder your character sheet creation process.

Thank you for patience and understanding as always.

Santa's Little Helpers (also known as Emjay  O:) and Flower  >:))

Mellific

Apologies - I posted this in the wrong section, as I have not yet been approved. -Removes old selection and places it in the appropriate place.- But, nevertheless, I am working on my bio now and hoping to have it done relatively soon.

[color=maroon][b]Zoe Sugg[/b][/color] is Olivia Chambers // Mellific

Zoe Sugg is Olivia Chambers // Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Flower

Thank you! Sorry about the confusion. I look forward to your sheet. :)

Also, she's been added to temporary reserves for you.

If you are a new writer to HaF (meaning you have no characters in-game at the moment), please just post your temporary claim in the interest thread. Either Emjay or I will make a note of it and let you know where to post the official one once your sheet has been approved.

Apologies if that was not clear from the beginning. That was my fault. :)

^This statement does not apply to returning writers to the game.

Mellific

No problem - thank you for informing me, and for adding my request to the temporary reserves. I appreciate it!

O/O | A/A | MM

Flower

Sorry for the delay but we're working on approvals! Thank you for your continued patience. ♥

As always, we are open for more students and especially professors!

Lady Sakura

Hey!

Sorry it took nearly a year to post here. Can I reserve this face?

Sean O'pry is Xual Knight // Vampire Mistress Sakura

Flower

No worries. I put him in the temps for ya! Also hurrah to see you here. :)

Lady Sakura

Woot! Thanks hun. I am looking forward to playing with everyone. Will start working on his character sheet and pm it you and your partner in crime soon. :D